What's new

Good: Pakistani Mangoes in Germany

Anwer Ratol, Chaunsa and Dausehri are for kids. They look like happy meal from McDonalds in size. Sindhrhi is what big boys eat.

It has nothing to do with the age of a person. It is more of a matter of personal taste.

10 dishes starring mangoes you can order in Karachi right now

Mango season is here and no matter how bad our skin breaks after having one, we'll never stop reaching for more.

Every eatery is experimenting with the fruit and Karachi's got a few places which are offering some pretty delicious mango dishes, sweet and savoury. Tbh, this weekend is going to be a mango-fest and we're really looking forward to it.

Here are some of the things we're eyeing.

Auntie Munaver's Mango tres leches
5d15d2e894e55.png

Aunties Munawar's tres leches put her on the dessert map and we're so sure her mango flavoured one is no less of a hit.

Evergreen's Raw Mango Salad
5d134a17601bb.png

Keri love is true love which is why this dish is high on the list.

Mango Flavoured Peshawari Ice Cream
5d134cbc297b1.png

Photo: Faisal Awan‎/KFD

Oh come on. We don't even need an excuse to try this. It's a summer staple.

The Patio's Mango Panacotta

Light, sweet notes of a vanilla panacotta with a fresh taste of mangoes. Sounds perfect to us!

Thyme's Mango Millefeuille
5d149de90bd2b.jpg

This one looks like a party full of textures. We're feeling this seasonal dessert by Thyme.

Lal's Mango parfait
5d149dbf35d6a.jpg

Who can resist a good parfait, especially from Lal's?

No Whey's Mango Yogurt
5d15d3beb886e.png

This is the whey to go... if they can do it so can we.

Pinch & Co's Mango Tacos
5d149e92d4e2f.jpg

We love a sweet and savoury twist and Pinch & Co's taco-ing to us with their mango salsa.

Easy's Mango soft serve
5d1349d0a7ccb.png

Instagrammable dessert and we get to keep cool this summer. Win-win, if you ask us.

Kaybee's Mango Soft Serve
5d134c6846f79.png

Photo: Mohammad Faizan Najeeb Danawala/KFD.

Can you ever go wrong with Kaybee's ice cream? There's no school like the old school.

Are there any mango goodies we missed out on? Let us know in the comments below!

I heard a stoey a friend of my brother's used to export mangoes. Then out of nowhere one day he had the bright idea of trying to trick West. He put mangoes on top and rocks on the bottom.
He never exported anything after that :angel:
Jugari paindoo behavior also has contributed in declining exports.

There is nothing "paindoo" in this behavior, this is just dishonesty and kameengi. Urban areas in Pakistan have generally higher proportion of dishonest people than villages.

Pakistani Mangoes in Denmark are sold for DKK 50 equal to 6,75 euro (good quality).

They are sold out from the shops the same day they arrive (once a week)

In winter we got Kenyan, and Australian mangoes, neither the taste, nor the beautiful aroma.
My kids were saying, baba bought fake mangoes. :hitwall:
Bhai ban at you? Qayamat ki nishani hai yeh tu.

Paindoo is not being a villager or city rat. It's a mindset in itself.
There is nothing "paindoo" in this behavior, this is just dishonesty and kameengi. Urban areas in Pakistan have generally higher proportion of dishonest people than villages.

10 dishes starring mangoes you can order in Karachi right now

Mango season is here and no matter how bad our skin breaks after having one, we'll never stop reaching for more.

Every eatery is experimenting with the fruit and Karachi's got a few places which are offering some pretty delicious mango dishes, sweet and savoury. Tbh, this weekend is going to be a mango-fest and we're really looking forward to it.

Here are some of the things we're eyeing.

Auntie Munaver's Mango tres leches
5d15d2e894e55.png

Aunties Munawar's tres leches put her on the dessert map and we're so sure her mango flavoured one is no less of a hit.

Evergreen's Raw Mango Salad
5d134a17601bb.png

Keri love is true love which is why this dish is high on the list.

Mango Flavoured Peshawari Ice Cream
5d134cbc297b1.png

Photo: Faisal Awan‎/KFD

Oh come on. We don't even need an excuse to try this. It's a summer staple.

The Patio's Mango Panacotta

Light, sweet notes of a vanilla panacotta with a fresh taste of mangoes. Sounds perfect to us!

Thyme's Mango Millefeuille
5d149de90bd2b.jpg

This one looks like a party full of textures. We're feeling this seasonal dessert by Thyme.

Lal's Mango parfait
5d149dbf35d6a.jpg

Who can resist a good parfait, especially from Lal's?

No Whey's Mango Yogurt
5d15d3beb886e.png

This is the whey to go... if they can do it so can we.

Pinch & Co's Mango Tacos
5d149e92d4e2f.jpg

We love a sweet and savoury twist and Pinch & Co's taco-ing to us with their mango salsa.

Easy's Mango soft serve
5d1349d0a7ccb.png

Instagrammable dessert and we get to keep cool this summer. Win-win, if you ask us.

Kaybee's Mango Soft Serve
5d134c6846f79.png

Photo: Mohammad Faizan Najeeb Danawala/KFD.

Can you ever go wrong with Kaybee's ice cream? There's no school like the old school.

Are there any mango goodies we missed out on? Let us know in the comments below!
Love tres leches

Paindoo is not being a villager or city rat. It's a mindset in itself.

I am a native punjabi language speaker from Gujranwala, paindoo means villager and only villager. There is no such thing as paindu being a "mindset", that is plain BS.

That's the literal meaning. Being a native punjabi speaker you'll know what the word has evolved into.
I'll just agree to disagree bro.
I am a native punjabi language speaker from Gujranwala, paindoo means villager and only villager. There is no such thing as paindu being a "mindset", that is plain BS.

That's the literal meaning. Being a native punjabi speaker you'll know what the word has evolved into.
I'll just agree to disagree bro.

There is no "evolution" of the word "paindoo" in punjabi, it meant a villager or a person belonging to a village or paind centuries ago and still has that same meaning all over punjabi speaking areas. There is no other meaning of paindoo in our native language of punjabi as some people try to invent on internet.

I bought yesterday two cartons of fresh mangoes from a close Pakistani shop.

Price: 5.50 euro per carton

Quality: very good

In Germany there is a market for exotic fruits and products.

So why not shipping more diverse products from Pakistan?

View attachment 568301

Usually I bought our mangoes from pakistanis shops in Paris, but it is for the first time i saw our mangoes in French store at 6 euros/kg near my town.

I was so happy ! wa wa Kya mazzaa ! in ko kaytey hain Am !

Mangoes are overrated.. peaches are yummyyy.

Mangoes are not considered as the king of fruits for no good reason. In the words of Ghalib, "ji han, gadhe aam nahi kahte"...

I bought yesterday two cartons of fresh mangoes from a close Pakistani shop.

Price: 5.50 euro per carton

Quality: very good

In Germany there is a market for exotic fruits and products.

So why not shipping more diverse products from Pakistan?

View attachment 568301
Here it is Cad 16 ( only 4) :cray::cray::cray:, koi mjay gift kar day plz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom