What's new

Good: Pakistani Mangoes in Germany

Fresh anwar ratol mangoes
IMG_20190713_121713.jpg

this would sell for atleast twice as much here in the US assuming there are 4 in a box.
I saw some indian mangoes but waiting on the ones from Pakistan to buy.

Fresh Indian mangoes are banned in USA. All the mangoes are from Philippines and Central America

Exporting mangoes, cotton, rice. This wont get us anywhere. We need value added exports. Only then the revenue of the country will go up.

Hi,

My grandfather's farm had I believe 15 + varieties of mangoes---. These were GRAFTED mangoes---so each one had their unique smell and flavor---.

Now how could you tell one mango variety from the other from the tree---you would pluck a leaf from the tree---break the leaf and then smell at the broken part---.

The aroma from the broken leaf would tell you what variety of mango it is---. This would work only for grafted mangoes---.

Last edited:
Exporting mangoes, cotton, rice. This wont get us anywhere. We need value added exports. Only then the revenue of the country will go up.
No worry, once you become food sufficient, you can start with exporting agra products then manufacturing goods then industrial stuffs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom