What's new

Golden Dragon Bus Around the World

@AndrewJin Your friend might want to venture here.
Papua New Guinea Bus
PG084.JPG

Bus.200917jul_3142.jpg

bus3.jpg

Papua New Guinea Road.. eerr I mean Highway.
350px-PMVs_navigating_muddy_road.JPG

@AndrewJin Your friend might want to venture here.
Papua New Guinea Bus
PG084.JPG

Bus.200917jul_3142.jpg

bus3.jpg

Papua New Guinea Road.. eerr I mean Highway.
350px-PMVs_navigating_muddy_road.JPG
I think Golden Dragon is highly interested in Latin America, Africa and Europe because the market is huge so that they can establish a local after-sales service centre. For Papua New Guinea, it's better to send buses through non-reimbursable assistance.:-)

Good to see Chinese quality products taking over this world, now my faith in humanity is restored.
What's the connection between buses and humanity?
I'm getting confused.:o:

177 Units of Golden Dragon Euro 6 Buses Exported to Israel

屏幕快照 2015-03-17 00.51.54.png

At the beginning of 2015, The Export of Golden Dragon Euro 6 Vehicles to Israel Handover Ceremony is held in Xiamen. This is the first time for domestic Euro 6 buses exported to overseas in large quantities,which represents a milestone for domestic buses exploring overseas high-end market.

The order pockets 177 units of buses which value at 27,000.000 USD dollars to be delivered in three batch. This is the second batch of 81 units of buses including 55 units of XML6125 low-floor buses and 26 units of XML6121 intercity buses. David Ohana, the Operation Director of Auto-Chen Company from Israel, Ye Tinghong, the general manager of Golden Dragon and officials and gusts from Fiat, Voith and Dongfeng Axle attend the ceremony.

Though as a Middle East country, Israel strictly enforce Euro 6 standard on buses. Along with the harsh environment condition, it highly demands on the bus configuration. Golden Dragon wins the tender in Israel by quality products through solving challenging technical problems to improve the quality and design of the products. The buses exported to Israel are equipped with FTP Euro 6 engine and the self-developed pneumatic translation luggage compartment door for the local use habit which showcase Golden Dragon's strong development capability.

With the coming of 2015, Golden Dragon embark on a new journey. According to Wu Wei, the vice-general manager of Golden Dragon Overseas Sales Department, "We expect to achieve two billion RMB of exports from current's one billion to fulfil the target of internationalisation. As domestic leading bus manufacture, Golden Dragon will develop more quality products and progress with our partners.”

p.s. The following photo was taken when this Golden Dragon friend drove us to his company.
A Sino-Indo Gathering in Xiamen(Amoy) and About Navneet Bakshi | Page 2
Exported buses for Israel
屏幕快照 2015-03-17 13.32.50.png

屏幕快照 2015-03-17 13.28.25.png
屏幕快照 2015-03-17 13.30.38.png

Last edited:
Electric buses are awesome, but how long does it take recharge the batteries?

At least I won't misunderstand.
I do prefer posting something that isn't off topic.

Golden discount, SPB1M rebate for new school bus
by Joash Kong, reporters@theborneopost.com. Posted on September 27, 2014, Saturday

KUCHING: School bus operators with buses of more than 25 years old are eligible to apply for the government-initiated scheme of ‘Skim Sewa Beli Pemilik Bas Sekolah Baru 1 Malaysia’ (SPB1M).

Golden Dragon Auto International Sdn Bhd managing director Mohd Johnny (centre) presents a mock key to the first candidate for SPB1M Rusnah Abdul Hadi (right), the owner of a new coaster bus, while witnessed by Golden Dragon business development manager Yusof Roy Fitri (left).

This scheme allows school bus operators to be granted a special rebate of RM10,000 from the government while enjoying a subsidised interest rate of only two per cent from Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN).

Golden Dragon Auto International Sdn Bhd has been appointed as one of BSN’s panel dealers to facilitate and aid school bus operators to opt for new school buses and vans and has assisted many operators to change to a new vehicle in both Sarawak and Sabah.

For this scheme, Golden Dragon has given up to RM40,000 in discount from the normal selling price of its products to help school bus operators change to a newer vehicle.

One of the notable best-selling products from Golden Dragon is the coaster bus, which has a 25-seater capacity and is highly suitable for rough road conditions in Sarawak and Sabah and has a powerful engine system suitable for day to day operations.

Golden Dragon Auto International products are reliable, value for money and come with good quality builds, and additionally it provides after-sales service centres and appointed panel workshops throughout the nation to serve customers better.

Meanwhile, the company is also giving free consultation to any school bus operators who wish to find out more regarding the scheme and those interested can contact 013-8255368, 019-8751168 or email goldendragon2u@gmail.com.

Read more:Golden discount, SPB1M rebate for new school bus – BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News | Largest English Daily In Borneo

Are you in the capital
2 hour drive. Malaysia small country.

I do prefer posting something that isn't off topic.

Golden discount, SPB1M rebate for new school bus
by Joash Kong, reporters@theborneopost.com. Posted on September 27, 2014, Saturday

KUCHING: School bus operators with buses of more than 25 years old are eligible to apply for the government-initiated scheme of ‘Skim Sewa Beli Pemilik Bas Sekolah Baru 1 Malaysia’ (SPB1M).

Golden Dragon Auto International Sdn Bhd managing director Mohd Johnny (centre) presents a mock key to the first candidate for SPB1M Rusnah Abdul Hadi (right), the owner of a new coaster bus, while witnessed by Golden Dragon business development manager Yusof Roy Fitri (left).

This scheme allows school bus operators to be granted a special rebate of RM10,000 from the government while enjoying a subsidised interest rate of only two per cent from Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN).

Golden Dragon Auto International Sdn Bhd has been appointed as one of BSN’s panel dealers to facilitate and aid school bus operators to opt for new school buses and vans and has assisted many operators to change to a new vehicle in both Sarawak and Sabah.

For this scheme, Golden Dragon has given up to RM40,000 in discount from the normal selling price of its products to help school bus operators change to a newer vehicle.

One of the notable best-selling products from Golden Dragon is the coaster bus, which has a 25-seater capacity and is highly suitable for rough road conditions in Sarawak and Sabah and has a powerful engine system suitable for day to day operations.

Golden Dragon Auto International products are reliable, value for money and come with good quality builds, and additionally it provides after-sales service centres and appointed panel workshops throughout the nation to serve customers better.

Meanwhile, the company is also giving free consultation to any school bus operators who wish to find out more regarding the scheme and those interested can contact 013-8255368, 019-8751168 or email goldendragon2u@gmail.com.

Read more:Golden discount, SPB1M rebate for new school bus – BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News | Largest English Daily In Borneo

2 hour drive. Malaysia small country.
EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT BYD AND STUFF
HOW ABOUT OUR MADE-IN-WUHAN YANGTSE BUS?:cry:
ALL ELECTRIC!!!
屏幕快照 2015-03-19 15.11.46.png
屏幕快照 2015-03-19 15.12.11.png
屏幕快照 2015-03-19 15.11.58.png

I have more idea on heavy vehicle/caterpillar market then bus in Malaysia.

Anyway here is Dongfeng in Malaysia. Dongfeng and Yangtse same?
Edit# I checked, its a different company. Apparently, Yangtse is not present in Malaysia but in Thailand.
800px-Dongfeng-RapidPenang.JPG

Last edited:
EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT BYD AND STUFF
HOW ABOUT OUR MADE-IN-WUHAN YANGTSE BUS?:cry:
ALL ELECTRIC!!!View attachment 204317View attachment 204319 View attachment 204318
personally biased towards BYD cause i'm an owner. plus it's a SZ based company.;)
nice to see Yangtse bus too.

I have more idea on heavy vehicle/caterpillar market then bus in Malaysia.

Anyway here is Dongfeng in Malaysia. Dongfeng and Yangtse same?
800px-Dongfeng-RapidPenang.JPG
they are the same of Yangzijiang Dongfeng Automobile i think.
150px-Dongfeng_Yangtse_logo.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom