What's new

A Sino-Indo Gathering in Xiamen(Amoy) and About Navneet Bakshi

They seem to be northern Indians. In Malaysia, Indians are from the state of Kalinga. Hence the darker skin.
Yes, even north to New Delhi. Many indians in Malaysia?
Is political rights of Chinese well protected?

Yes, even north to New Delhi. Many indians in Malaysia?
Is political rights of Chinese well protected?
Many, 30 shops around here, 5 shops are own by Indian. I could walk out and get Indian food and back in 5 minutes. There is a little-India in Ipoh itself. Sungai Siput, Sungai Petani and Cameron Highland have high concentration of Indians. I think Ipoh have several Indian temple. Some of my teachers were Indians.
indianwedding_st001.jpg

Argh. How could I forget Batu Caves?
640px-Lord_Muruga_Batu_Caves.jpg

Political rights? Yes. However, political rights don't mean anything since you can't win elections.

Last edited:
Chapter Three, Visiting A Bus Manufacturer
21 February 2015

After dumplings, a friend who works as a salesman for Golden Dragon Bus( along with King Long and Higer belong to the same group) took us to visit one of his company's factories. He sales buses and coaches to the global market. Mr. Bakshi seemed highly interested to introduce electric buses of this brand to India.

The factory is in Haicang District, suburban Xiamen

King Long - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
屏幕快照 2015-03-01 15.52.47.png

屏幕快照 2015-03-01 15.53.06.png

These for Israel, very luxurious inside
屏幕快照 2015-03-01 15.53.19.png

These hybrid ones for Xiamen public buses
CNG/LNG/Hybrid account for more than 30% of total bus number in Xiamen by 2014.

屏幕快照 2015-03-01 15.53.59.png

They are Indians first!! Religion comes later! :-)

I wish there is more interaction between Indians and our Chinese friends. My cousin is in the merchant navy and presently stationed in Zhoushan China. He has wonderful things to say about his Chinese friends especially whenever he goes to Shanghai which is pretty often.

This impression is a far cry from most of the Chinese keyboard warriors on PDF!! :cheesy:
i feel the same way. :p:I have very good impression judging from Mr.Bakshi, but things change when i joined here some days ago. Apparently, some Indians here centre more on other nations' issues than their own.:-)

So how much does this beauty cost?? :rolleyes1:
I don't know either, I kept asking but that salesman friends just said good prices for Israel since they are rich:-)
Leather seats, facilities for the disabled, wifi, realtime monitor, eco-chip(don't know what is that) and a sense of luxury inside. Most cities here only afford the second hybrid one.
And most importantly, local protectionism will make it possible only to buy local buses, like in my city Wuhan which only buy made-in-Wuhan, the same in nearly all big cities in China.

@AndrewJin i've actually heard of Navneet and his blogs years ago, nice to know he is still doing these cultural & travel exchanges, GJ.:tup:
i feel the same way. :p:I have very good impression judging from Mr.Bakshi, but things change when i joined here some days ago. Apparently, some Indians here centre more on other nations' issues than their own.:-)
this is a defense forum after all, trolling is an important component of the ecosystem.
the Indian i met in real life are rather decent ordinary people, i won't change my impression based on flames here ( :devil: ).

Chapter Four, A Worship for Baosheng Dadi( Life Protection Emperor)
21 February 2015

After a bus company visit, we drove to a local temple, the ancestral temple of Basheng Dadi(Life Protection Emperor), a doctor ten centuries ago, now worshipped as a deity.

Baosheng Dadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In costal China, when it rained, it rained.
Suburban Haicang
屏幕快照 2015-03-01 16.42.06.png

A family ancestral temple in Haicang District, Xiamen

屏幕快照 2015-03-01 16.42.22.png

Arrived at this temple for Baosheng Dadi, but unfortunately the main temple was closed after 5pm. Only a memorial park beside the temple was open.
屏幕快照 2015-03-01 16.48.37.png

Mrs. Bakshi said she would have definitely climb to the top if it hadn't rained. A statue of Baosheng Dadi is on the summit.
屏幕快照 2015-03-01 16.47.28.png

@AndrewJin i've actually heard of Navneet and his blogs years ago, nice to know he is still doing these cultural & travel exchanges, GJ.:tup:

this is a defense forum after all, trolling is an important component of the ecosystem.
the Indian i met in real life are rather decent ordinary people, i won't change my impression based on flames here ( :devil: ).
Yes, online behaviour quite different from daily one. Plus it's quite interesting to see these flames.:-)

I feel the same way. :p:I have very good impression judging from Mr.Bakshi, but things change when i joined here some days ago. Apparently, some Indians here centre more on other nations' issues than their own.:-)

There is too much of hostility between Chinese and Indians here, it is a defence forum after all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom