What's new

A Sino-Indo Gathering in Xiamen(Amoy) and About Navneet Bakshi

Be sensible and don't ruin this thread pls.
Hope more real patriots from India

Hi @AndrewJin; I'm Indian and I don't even know if I'm a 'real patriot from India'. :) But I don't bother about that.
Do keep this thread running, and don't bother too much with the "nay-sayers". I spent about 5 years travelling to China and training young Chinese professionals; an experience that I remember and treasure.
Most of all; I remember my last trip there when my students/trainees who gave me a hand-written scroll describing me as their "Guruji" which happens to be the Indian word for Mentor and thanking me for preparing them to be good professionals. That is Life!

They are Indians first!! Religion comes later! :-)

I wish there is more interaction between Indians and our Chinese friends. My cousin is in the merchant navy and presently stationed in Zhoushan China. He has wonderful things to say about his Chinese friends especially whenever he goes to Shanghai which is pretty often.

This impression is a far cry from most of the Chinese keyboard warriors on PDF!! :cheesy:

Ask me, amigo....that is what the truth really is. Not some Jingo Kiddies on the internet!

Hi @AndrewJin; I'm Indian and I don't even know if I'm a 'real patriot from India'. :) But I don't bother about that.
Do keep this thread running, and don't bother too much with the "nay-sayers". I spent about 5 years travelling to China and training young Chinese professionals; an experience that I remember and treasure.
Most of all; I remember my last trip there when my students/trainees who gave me a hand-written scroll describing me as their "Guruji" which happens to be the Indian word for Mentor and thanking me for preparing them to be good professionals. That is Life!

Ask me, amigo....that is what the truth really is. Not some Jingo Kiddies on the internet!
Thank you, my Indian friends. Of cause we don't bother about those when we respect each other no matter how different our opinions and ideologies are.
Five years? Wow, where have you been? i'm working on my My Adventures Across China | Page 9 and still have so much to share with you guys.
:-)

Thank you, my Indian friends. Of cause we don't bother about those when we respect each other no matter how different our opinions and ideologies are.
Five years? Wow, where have you been? i'm working on my My Adventures Across China | Page 9 and still have so much to share with you guys.
:-)

Thanks for linking me to that thread; I must read it. :tup:

very good man.im his fan & read many of his article about china.

The Indian couple must have felt the temperature in Xiamen a bit too cold for them during this season

Take care
thumbnail.gif

I don't know either, I kept asking but that salesman friends just said good prices for Israel since they are rich:-)
Leather seats, facilities for the disabled, wifi, realtime monitor, eco-chip(don't know what is that) and a sense of luxury inside. Most cities here only afford the second hybrid one.
And most importantly, local protectionism will make it possible only to buy local buses, like in my city Wuhan which only buy made-in-Wuhan, the same in nearly all big cities in China.

King Long have been selling buses to Israel since 2010

Updated: 30 Mar 2010
Xiamen King Long buses enter Israel markets for first time - What's On Xiamen

Chapter Two, 包饺子啰!Making Dumplings
21 February 2015

We've got friends who took a 2-hour flight to Xiamen, who transferred three trains from Guizhou, who drove for several hours from Canton, who took a ferry from Kinmen, etc.
View attachment 197934

Every one took part in.
View attachment 197936

Food was good, but the process of making food was even better
View attachment 197935

Apparently, some of them not so proficient:lol:
View attachment 197938

Let's make a toast for the friendship across the Himalayas
View attachment 197937
I thought pandas were rare :partay:

The Indian couple must have felt the temperature in Xiamen a bit too cold for them during this season

Take care
thumbnail.gif

King Long have been selling buses to Israel since 2010

Updated: 30 Mar 2010
Xiamen King Long buses enter Israel markets for first time - What's On Xiamen
They've been to Qingdao recently. They're now working in Jiangsu, so it was ok for them in Xiamen which is much warmer.

I thought pandas were rare :partay:
do you? Going to a panda store which sells stuff all about pandas in Chengdu.
:p:

Chapter Three, Visiting A Bus Manufacturer
21 February 2015

After dumplings, a friend who works as a salesman for Golden Dragon Bus( along with King Long and Higer belong to the same group) took us to visit one of his company's factories. He sales buses and coaches to the global market. Mr. Bakshi seemed highly interested to introduce electric buses of this brand to India.

The factory is in Haicang District, suburban Xiamen

King Long - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
View attachment 197952
View attachment 197950

These for Israel, very luxurious inside
View attachment 197949

These hybrid ones for Xiamen public buses
CNG/LNG/Hybrid account for more than 30% of total bus number in Xiamen by 2014.

View attachment 197951

i feel the same way. :p:I have very good impression judging from Mr.Bakshi, but things change when i joined here some days ago. Apparently, some Indians here centre more on other nations' issues than their own.:-)
Andrew, your interaction is with two people. We look from a national perspective. If you read Indian news and read indian threads, they are very anti China. So you cannot judge macro indian hatred towards us by personal experience.

Andrew, your interaction is with two people. We look from a national perspective. If you read Indian news and read indian threads, they are very anti China. So you cannot judge macro indian hatred towards us by personal experience.
I did read a lot. Yes, very hatred. But in fact, most are ignorant of these issues. Most India even don't know there is a sino-indo war, he said to me.

Back
Top Bottom