What's new

Golden Days of Pakistan and PTV

Please angrezi sahi karein, it irks me so much that i dont read posts :(

It's Morena Baccarin. Dustbin hogi tum :pissed:

I want doctor wife who can make me round rotis :p:
now what was wrong in that post of mine?:what: you been having this disorder since childhood or your Job made you have the "correct spellings obsession":undecided:....it must have been very difficult for you then to read anything slightly off the rules of writing style:what:....

nanananananana its Boreeeena Dustbin:p: now repeat after me and pronounce it as im pronouncing:smokin: ...

say BORE eeeee NA DUSTBIN:bunny:.....shabash!:p:

you dont have to look for a Doc Wife to cook round roties for you.....you can still find them in plenty in Lahore in those Participants trying to make Guinness World Record of making maximum round chapaties in that required time:rofl:

A doc Wife wouldnt mind killing you with her stethoscope but will never gunna make a round rities for you!:tongue:

@Informant ignore the Fat Aunty from Isloo.. AKA @Marshmallow
she is just jealous of the girl in your avatar :D
Coz she is a desi girl
Alpha1 you are supposed to be on my side:angry: fine im not gunna support you either:happy:

and btw who u calling moti:taz:

you too are a Desi.....tum kon sa Mars pi tonga chaaltey thy8-)

I remember Haqeeqat ,Champak chu.Onwards 2003-04 i have than stopped watching any sort of drama's

Mahnoor Balooch....is stylish, beautiful Actress/Model
she never used her body in a sexy way.....like indians doooooo...

I dont like Prostites type of Girls..........shooting pic's from every Angle...
Decent Personality hve no Match

now what was wrong in that post of mine?:what: you been having this disorder since childhood or your Job made you have the "correct spellings obsession":undecided:....it must have been very difficult for you then to read anything slightly off the rules of writing style:what:....

nanananananana its Boreeeena Dustbin:p: now repeat after me and pronounce it as im pronouncing:smokin: ...

say BORE eeeee NA DUSTBIN:bunny:.....shabash!:p:

you dont have to look for a Doc Wife to cook round roties for you.....you can still find them in plenty in Lahore in those Participants trying to make Guinness World Record of making maximum round chapaties in that required time:rofl:

A doc Wife wouldnt mind killing you with her stethoscope but will never gunna make a round rities for you!:tongue:

Bas i want a doctor wife, kahdia so kahdia. :cheesy: Pardhi likhi hahiye, appki tarafh farigh aur lardaka nahin :D

Alpha1 you are supposed to be on my side:angry: fine im not gunna support you either:happy:

and btw who u calling moti:taz:

you too are a Desi.....tum kon sa Mars pi tonga chaaltey thy8-)

Good. Boys always unite, girls hate each other :woot:

MOTI :p:

Mahnoor Balooch....is stylish, beautiful Actress/Model
she never used her body in a sexy way.....like indians doooooo...

I dont like Prostites type of Girls..........shooting pic's from every Angle...
Decent Personality hve no Match

Come on lay off the pipe :woot:

Mahnoor Baloch is alright, and whats wrong with girls posing in all different poses? :man_in_love:

Ofcourse decent personality is a requirement, but who cares about personality when the looks are on display :p:

We arent interested in personalities, if personality made you famous then all we'd have would be not so pretty women on TV, like our dear @Marshmallow

Sorry :D

Oh man the GOOD OLD DAYS of "Sunahray Din", "Alpha Bravo Charlie", "Tanhaiyyan" and the likes. Remember seeing those growing up, it was the defining moment for us, our generation, country. When the times were peaceful and life seemed to go on the bright side for this nation. Somewhere we lost it all along.

Even though i was little back then, but I remembered parts of it. And i watched them again recently after going through a few contacts to source original films and had to get them transferred on Digital Prints.

Now you watch the TV it's hot girls and same old boring repetitive bs *** stories much to my disdain of following the Indian serials pattern. Somewhere along the way we lost quite a lot of our identity.

@Armstrong @Oscar @Manticore @Aeronaut @Talon

Allan Nanna, Sona Chandi, Guest House, Maqsoom, 50 or 74 something long dramas (not sure about the exact name)

Bas i want a doctor wife, kahdia so kahdia. :cheesy: Pardhi likhi hahiye, appki tarafh farigh aur lardaka nahin :D

Good. Boys always unite, girls hate each other :woot:

MOTI :p:
may kub laraka
smileys-confused-821384.gif
have you ever seen me instigating any fight here
smileys-love-920181.gif
or does it look like i would ever like to do that?
9.gif
9.gif
...im just extremely naughty and cant stay serious and saryal like you all stay here all the time 24/7 :p: and then God has given me some good sense of humour unlike you all:drag:....well lucky me8-) which i often like to practise8-) now whatever you guys call it ....:meeting:

yeah yeah i know why boys unite....coz they have to keep each other's dark secrets hidden:lol:,like you keep my secrets,ill keep yours...that's it.....they are partners in crimes:tongue:.. so its kind of a compromise no real dosti wosti.....:tongue:...girls are like real sisters!:happy:

shall i recommend you some frends associated with Medical?:laugh: you will come to know how nice they are:rofl:

moti is that snake faced Borina Cow mein in your profile pic not me
smileys-beating-and-fighting-289140.gif

Come on lay off the pipe :woot:

Mahnoor Baloch is alright, and whats wrong with girls posing in all different poses? :man_in_love:

Ofcourse decent personality is a requirement, but who cares about personality when the looks are on display :p:

We arent interested in personalities, if personality made you famous then all we'd have would be not so pretty women on TV, like our dear @Marshmallow

Sorry :D

Qutb Shahi Awan....dont listen to this @Informant ....the machars of lahore have severely effected his abilities to think,write and speak:lol:....so hes always in the state of unconsciousness and doesnt know exactly what to say and when:p:

informant,even though i dont fit in the category you put me in just above:enjoy: but for the sake of women support,ill say if a snake faced actress,Boreina Chowmein, having chimpanzee's eye brows and ugly looking lady can be this popular as a model then dude anyone even with little less impressive personality can be equally popular on tv hehehe

female power!
smileys-devil-042296.gif

Last edited:
may kub laraka
smileys-love-920181.gif
9.gif
9.gif
...im just extremely naughty and cant stay serious and saryal like you all stay here all the time 24/7 :p: and then God has given me some good sense of humour unlike you all:drag:....well lucky me8-) which i often like to practise8-) now whatever you guys call it ....:meeting:

yeah yeah i know why boys unite....coz they have to keep each other's dark secrets hidden:lol:,like you keep my secrets,ill keep yours...that's it.....they are partners in crimes:tongue:.. so its kind of a compromise no real dosti wosti.....:tongue:...girls are like real sisters!:happy:

shall i recommend you some frends associated with Medical?:laugh: you will come to know how nice they are:rofl:

Qutb Shahi Awan....dont listen to this @Informant ....the machars of lahore have severely effected his abilities to think,write and speak:lol:....so hes always in the state of unconsciousness and doesnt know exactly what to say and when:p:

informant,even though i dont fit in the category you put me in just above:enjoy: but for the sake of women support,ill say if a snake faced actress,Boreina Chowmein, having chimpanzee's eye brows and ugly looking lady can be this popular as a model then dude anyone even with little less impressive personality can be equally popular on tv hehehe

female power!
smileys-devil-042296.gif

Yaaar @Informant , yeh Marshmallow tou asal mein bohat larakaa haiii ! :fie:

But what else can one expect from jealous Islamabadis who look to Lahore with envy & pray every day before going to bed - Please God make our city as beautiful as Lahore & make us as cool & fun loving as Lahoris ! :angel:

Allan Nanna, Sona Chandi, Guest House, Maqsoom, 50 or 74 something long dramas (not sure about the exact name)

Yes habibs. I have seen old drama extensively. The class the exuded by those serials were by far better than anything today. It's about women being bitches to their sasumas or conniving women trying to score a man. Or a man tryina score a woman. It has deveolved into nothing but shit shows and following the line of Indian shows.

Though the girls are hot, something @Marshmallow wishes to be. :whistle:

may kub laraka
smileys-love-920181.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I have a sense of humor, you have a kiddish one. Had God given you a sense of humor you'd be funny!

You're lardaka and "chalako massi" :D

Boys are thick, the moment a prettier girl walks in all bets are off with girls. They will be sweet on the face but scorned behind their backs. I have seen girls switch from being a very sweet caring friend to absolutely putrid, horrid and scorned thought having, EVIL women. For some reason you seem like those, and i will not be ashamed to admit. I love bad girls.

No one likes nice girls, they are boring. :yes4:

Oh dont say anything about doctors, they are so nice. My class fellows, 4 of them-close friends, are doctors and they took part in some demonstration for better pay, man those guys got beat by the police. So happy. Guy doctors are useless. My reaction to them when they asked for my help:

tumblr_mb0xqqpAck1rsykmco1_400.gif

No body is impressed with software engineers. Yahan par log are like: hain engineer? Computer? Technician? Software ka kaunsa engineer? Then they ask me to be an IT technician for their devices. NO I DO NOT WORK AT HAFEEZ CENTER :pissed:

:(

female power!
smileys-devil-042296.gif

No she is my love, tall and slender and cute! :wub:

Jalo aur jalo

743pv7l.jpg

Plus i am sure these machars are your agent to ruin my :sleep:

Yes habibs. I have seen old drama extensively. The class the exuded by those serials were by far better than anything today. It's about women being bitches to their sasumas or conniving women trying to score a man. Or a man tryina score a woman. It has deveolved into nothing but shit shows and following the line of Indian shows.

Though the girls are hot, something @Marshmallow wishes to be. :whistle:

may kub laraka
smileys-love-920181.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I have a sense of humor, you have a kiddish one. Had God given you a sense of humor you'd be funny!

You're lardaka and "chalako massi" :D

Boys are thick, the moment a prettier girl walks in all bets are off with girls. They will be sweet on the face but scorned behind their backs. I have seen girls switch from being a very sweet caring friend to absolutely putrid, horrid and scorned thought having, EVIL women. For some reason you seem like those, and i will not be ashamed to admit. I love bad girls.

No one likes nice girls, they are boring. :yes4:

Oh dont say anything about doctors, they are so nice. My class fellows, 4 of them-close friends, are doctors and they took part in some demonstration for better pay, man those guys got beat by the police. So happy. Guy doctors are useless. My reaction to them when they asked for my help:

tumblr_mb0xqqpAck1rsykmco1_400.gif

No body is impressed with software engineers. Yahan par log are like: hain engineer? Computer? Technician? Software ka kaunsa engineer? Then they ask me to be an IT technician for their devices. NO I DO NOT WORK AT HAFEEZ CENTER :pissed:

:(

female power!
smileys-devil-042296.gif

No she is my love, tall and slender and cute! :wub:

Jalo aur jalo

743pv7l.jpg

Plus i am sure these machars are your agent to ruin my :sleep:
Yaaar @Informant , yeh Marshmallow tou asal mein bohat larakaa haiii ! :fie:

But what else can one expect from jealous Islamabadis who look to Lahore with envy & pray every day before going to bed - Please God make our city as beautiful as Lahore & make us as cool & fun loving as Lahoris ! :angel:

Yup she is a special breed of lardaka, to be honest kinda intimidating and intriguing and cute. But more annoying :D

Last edited:
why is no body mentioning my favourite drama, ansoo,,,,,
although not very old but still it was a class apart,,especially heroine, maheen,,,

Oh man the GOOD OLD DAYS of "Sunahray Din", "Alpha Bravo Charlie", "Tanhaiyyan" and the likes. Remember seeing those growing up, it was the defining moment for us, our generation, country. When the times were peaceful and life seemed to go on the bright side for this nation. Somewhere we lost it all along.

Even though i was little back then, but I remembered parts of it. And i watched them again recently after going through a few contacts to source original films and had to get them transferred on Digital Prints.

Now you watch the TV it's hot girls and same old boring repetitive bs *** stories much to my disdain of following the Indian serials pattern. Somewhere along the way we lost quite a lot of our identity.

@Armstrong @Oscar @Manticore @Aeronaut @Talon
well why dont you do a great favour ,to all those who also grew up watching them, by uploading it on some streaming site (youtube, tune.pk etc)

why is no body mentioning my favourite drama, ansoo,,,,,
although not very old but still it was a class apart,,especially heroine, maheen,,,

well why dont you do a great favour ,to all those who also grew up watching them, by uploading it on some streaming site (youtube, tune.pk etc)

Propriety issues, but i will look into it. Why not, but these were for me :D

I enjoy watching shit on my TV. Popcorn and dr pepper. Zen.

Oi moteiiii....can you upload a few software to my Ipad ! :)

Kahan Hafeez Center mein khokhaa lagayaa hovaa haiii waisee ? :unsure:

Oye yar Indian tumhain pata hai maine khoka bhi khulwaya tha. I made my driver sit over there. On Cavalry road. My parents were against it yet i still did it for experience. Real good money in it too! Small shop 7 x 7. Yet was rolling in big money. Magar kaam wasnt koi standard ka so left it. Sold the shop as is.

Good times man.

Oye yar Indian tumhain pata hai maine khoka bhi khulwaya tha. I made my driver sit over there. On Cavalry road. My parents were against it yet i still did it for experience. Real good money in it too! Small shop 7 x 7. Yet was rolling in big money. Magar kaam wasnt koi standard ka so left it. Sold the shop as is.

Good times man.

How can a Bihari Kebab call me an Indian ? :mad:

Kashmir ka tou kuch hissaa Pakistan mein haiii....Bihar ka tou kuch bhi nahin ! :bunny:

You are the Indian, my boy ! :agree:

Hmmmmn....I never really understood what a software engineer does & whats the difference between him & a programmer ? :unsure:

How can a Bihari Kebab call me an Indian ? :mad:

Kashmir ka tou kuch hissaa Pakistan mein haiii....Bihar ka tou kuch bhi nahin ! :bunny:

You are the Indian, my boy ! :agree:

Hmmmmn....I never really understood what a software engineer does & whats the difference between him & a programmer ? :unsure:

We like to call ourselves engineers :D

But a Software Engineer is a coder but a complete package. Detailed knowledge regarding multiple platforms and can lead a project from start to finish. Programmer is the samething but on a lesser managerial scale.

Programmers are coders, good at making codes but not as well in other areas.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom