What's new

Going to India

Shatter point if u happen to come to Bangalore by any chance let me have the pleasure to make ur trip a bit more memorable. i work for Eagleton golf resort. do u play golf ?

:: Welcome To Eagleton Golf Village ::

Eagleton(TheGolfResort)_Hotel_Image_0.jpg

B1105201141437.jpg

eagletonbotblr.jpg

32_PoolView.jpeg

^^ Hey thanks I do play golf now and then not any good at it though, but your golf course looks beautiful, might have to pop in for a visit.

The Bullet is exported to many countries. The UK and Germany definitely. Don't really know about France. You could write to them at royalenfield.com and find out.
Hey man, thanks for sharing this info...appreciate it.

So much to see and so little time, guys we only have 5 weeks max, so doubt we will be able to see all these places.

The Magnificent Madurai Meenakshi Amman temple

Meenakshi+Temple%252C+Madurai%252C+Tamil+Nadu11133.jpg

Meenakshi+Temple%252C+Madurai%252C+Tamil+Nadu3545.jpg

Meenaakshi_Temple%2C_Madurai.JPG

Meenakshi+Temple%252C+Madurai%252C+Tamil+Nadu1.jpg

meen2.jpg

Meenakshi+Temple%252C+Madurai%252C+Tamil+Nadu111.jpg

The carving on the bellow pillar is called Yali and is a motif in Indian art and it has been widely used in south Indian sculpture, now the same Yali is used as an inspiration for the newly build beautiful Lela Palace Hotel in Bangalore.
Meenakshi+Temple%252C+Madurai%252C+Tamil+Nadu111334343.jpg

Yali in Leela Palace Banglore

IMG_6148.JPG

Yeah four weeks is just to short, but I guess we will have to make another thousand trips to India then :) there is so much to see it's a pity we only have four weeks, might be able to make it 5 weeks will have to see.

I heard that travel in India can be difficult and slow? And with kids we will need to not rush around as well.
Be prepare for traffic jams in Delhi :lol:
Try Akshardham Temple in Delhi & Chandni chowk.:)
If possible , Try to explore Dharamshala and Manali, I prefer Manali over Shimla.

By the way Shatter, You started with 4 weeks of time, Now its 5 week time, Lets see the total number of weeks for holidays in India by your visit.:lol:
Shatter, Keep In Mind Buddy, Its India- Unity in Diversity. Wolud like to have your view after your visit.:)

^^ Yah I know we have managed to squeeze in another week in India, but that's it can't take anymore time off work.
Whatever the "Holiday case" will be:lol:, but I whole heartily wish you and your family a joyous and delighful exerience in India. I wish, you shall have best memories that will force you to visit India again and again in your lifetime. You know, there is a saying, WHOEVER YOU ARE, WHERE EVER YOU FROM, India is a place, that can absorb you like you have been its part since start of world.
Now, as I can see, every Indian is trying to explain you about tourist places(May be they are promoting their places as well:lol:), This is WHAT a TYPICAL India is all about. We have a tradition of " Atithi Devo Bhava:" (Guests are form of God.) So be prepare to experience a "Thrilling Mixture(Floura-fauna, religions, languages and Food).

Thanks S&B yeah it's a mastercard, I guess my bank will charge me fees as usual, will have to find that out.

Generally 2-3% over the value of expenses are cut for currency conversion charges. Conversion charges of your bank should be lower, not sure though. :D

Back
Top Bottom