What's new

Going to India

Yes, yes Rajasthan is part of the Golden Triangle yes? The story's I have heard are amazing, palaces, forts, temples, so much life and color.

Its a Royal place and if you want royal treatment then dont miss this thing.

Palace on Wheels!

palace-on-wheels-ext-2.jpg

palace_on_wheels-attendants.jpg

palace-on-wheels2.jpg

Bedroom-of-Palace-on-Wheels.jpg

For bookings:-

Palace on Wheels Booking, Palace on Wheels Train, Palace on Wheels Reservation, Palace On Wheels Tours, Travel by Palace on Wheels

if you have not seen th taj mahal...please do...no picture /photograph will show you its real splendeur, you have to see it with your own eyes to be wowed by it....

we got everything here from beaches to deserts , from snow capped mountains to the back waters and islands(andaman , lakshwadeep) every type of religious places of worship (we have nearly every religion of the world)

every state of India differ in their culture...visit as many as possible

and if you wannna learn some new moves visit khajuraho (we are the land of the kamasutra also lol)

Dude,please dont visit khajuraho.

I am sorry to say this,please guys from M.P dont mind,but the roads are really shitty.If you travel from Bhopal to Sagar and Khajuraho then you are gonna get focked up by the roads.

Yes we definitely want to see the festivals etc, so much color, would love to go to a Indian wedding, but that's pushing it lol

Since u r coming in November u will get to see Diwali.....Try and meet some Indian Family if you could in that period ,u will get to enjoy home cooked Diwali Sweets.......And you can shop till you drop coz Diwali Discount sales is on full flow ....

This journey is going to take you on a Rollercoaster ride Emotionally,Mentally ,Physically .......which u can't experience in comforts of west......
Reaching A Destination is not the fun of Journey......But what happen during the journey on the path to Destination makes your journey worthwhile And Memorable .......
Have a Great Fun with your family...Wishing you a happy journey:meeting:

Since u r coming in November u will get to see Diwali.....Try and meet some Indian Family if you could in that period ,u will get to enjoy home cooked Diwali Sweets.......And you can shop till you drop coz Diwali Discount sales is on full flow ....

This journey is going to take you on a Rollercoaster ride Emotionally,Mentally ,Physically .......which u can't experience in comforts of west......
Reaching A Destination is not the fun of Journey......But what happen during the journey on the path to Destination makes your journey worthwhile And Memorable .......
Have a Great Fun with your family...Wishing you a happy journey:meeting:

Maybe someone from PDF should invite him to their house.

I live alone in Delhi and to be honest there is no Indian culture and tradition to see in my home(typical bachelor house) :lol: otherwise i would have invited him.

Maybe someone should invite him to their house from PDF.

I live alone and to be honest there is no Indian culture and tradition to see in my home :lol: otherwise i would have invited him.

Same here bro i stay alone here in mumbai away from my family for job ...I miss them badly :cry:
Dad ki gaali, Maa ki haath ki thali..Behen se takkar ...GF ka pyar ....Dosto ki Awarapaanti.......... Wo tapri ki chai ...Bahut Yaad Aye:cry:

Same here bro i stay alone here in mumbai away from my family for job ...I miss them badly :cry:
Dad ki gaali, maa ki haath ki thali..Behen se takkar ...GF ka pyar ....Dosto ki Awarapaanti.......... Wo tapri ki chai ...Bahut Yaad Aye:cry:

:) and they would be missing you even more.

On topic

I think his visit is gonna be like in this movie and what most foreigners experience..First there is a cultural shock and they dont like it and slowly they start loving it and leave India thinking that it is full of life and colours...life changing experience for some.

'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' Trailer - YouTube

you may like to visit Maharashtra

in Maharashtra, you can visit Ajintha or forts like Raigad

or you can visit Mumbai to see sea link

welcome to India :cheers:

Would love to experience the festival of lights, basically would love to experience India the good and the bad, this is a journey of learning for me and my family. I know we will have a lot of culture shock, but hey that's only half the fun.

Would love to experience the festival of lights, basically would love to experience India the good and the bad, this is a journey of learning for me and my family. I know we will have a lot of culture shock, but hey that's only half the fun.

If you keep a positive attitude and not get irritated by some things then definitely it will be a great learning experience.

Yes thats what I have heard that in India you need to keep a open mind and go with the flow.
I dont like your idea of bringing your kids on your first trip. Inspite of all modernity, first visit to India is always an adventure.
I wish you were a backpacker.

I see foreigners come here and tour in Royal Enfields. I don't know what is the obsession for tourists with this motorcycle. You have better Thumpers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Enfield is a great bike, would love to ride one but not sure if my wife will let me, my kids are the ones who are most excited about India, like I said they have to do a school project and all of them have decided to do something about India.

I know India is a tough place to travel in at the best of times, but travel is not all about 5 star hotels etc, my kids are adventurous and so am I and the wife.

India is something I am sure will change us, everyone who I have spoken to who has been to India has told me that India changes you, from the inside and we are looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom