What's new

Going to India

if ur a nature lover then u should visit sikkim u will fall in love with nature....

but in october/november period & that too with kids i will not advice u to go there......may be for next time....but try it for sure

You should also visit kushinagar and lucknow specially ambedkar park, lucknow zoo and imambara.

The ancient excavated Buddha-image inside the Parinirvana Temple, Kushinagar..
Mahaparinirvana.jpg

Ambedkar memorial..
Nightlko_%283%29.jpg

Kushinagar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lucknow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow you guys have been so kind and wonderful to me, I guess it's true about Indian people and their hospitality. Thanks for so much info and beautiful photos.

The GOLDEN TEMPLE is on our must see places, but there are so many muse see places we want to visit in India, our planning is on in full flow now, the kids are excited and even doing a school project on India.

We have to do a lot of kid activities, I know the kids won't be bored, but can you guys recommend places to go to with the kids? I want them to learn about the history, culture and religions of your awesome country.

As to what me and the wife want to see, we just want to experience the country, we want to see a little of everything, thank you wonderful people for all the help so far.

PS: Ask me questions as well if you want more specifics etc.

Wow you guys have been so kind and wonderful to me, I guess it's true about Indian people and their hospitality. Thanks for so much info and beautiful photos.

The GOLDEN TEMPLE is on our must see places, but there are so many muse see places we want to visit in India, our planning is on in full flow now, the kids are excited and even doing a school project on India.

We have to do a lot of kid activities, I know the kids won't be bored, but can you guys recommend places to go to with the kids? I want them to learn about the history, culture and religions of your awesome country.

As to what me and the wife want to see, we just want to experience the country, we want to see a little of everything, thank you wonderful people for all the help so far.

PS: Ask me questions as well if you want more specifics etc.

Week 1- 2

Delhi (Red fort, Qutub Minar etc), Jaipur (Forts, Ranthambore Tiger sanctury), Agra (Taj Mahal) and visit Amritsar a sight for Golden Temple and craziness at India - Pakistan at Wagah border. Travel wise you can opt for Taxis/Flights or Train.. There are Shatabdi express trains to Amritsar, Jaipur and they are pretty good to travel and will save you a lot of money too.

For traveling from Delhi to Agra the trains are as below
Delhi Agra Train - Trains from Delhi to Agra and Agra to Delhi

Week 2-4

Mumbai (Bollywood), Goa(Beaches) , Kerala (Elephant bathing stuff, Temple, architecture), Tamil Nadu (Temples/Architecture), West Bengal (Sunderban)..

You may need to pick and choose among these also you can opt for North East..

I think you will not be able to travel more than this. For Kerala and TN other members can add which cities to visit..

Nice bro... Me myself would love to go to India one day, specifically Hyderabad, but I am worried they won't allow me coz of Pakistani passport...

There is no such thing buddy....a lot of Pakistani's have relatives here, so they visit India frequently.

Dude whats the harm in trying. Both governments are trying for visa liberalisation. Apply karne mein kya jaata hai.
You will love the hospitality. Particularly Hyderabad. And Hyderabadi food is something you will vouch for the rest of your life.
Nice bro... Me myself would love to go to India one day, specifically Hyderabad, but I am worried they won't allow me coz of Pakistani passport...

Bhai Hindustan aao to Goa zaroor jana. Aur ek visit sadi Dilli ka to banta hi hai.

Yeah four weeks is just to short, but I guess we will have to make another thousand trips to India then :) there is so much to see it's a pity we only have four weeks, might be able to make it 5 weeks will have to see.

I heard that travel in India can be difficult and slow? And with kids we will need to not rush around as well.

Well it's been decide my family and I are off to India in October/November would love to have inputs from people on here about this wonderful country.

Have been doing research and trying to learn about the country, from what I can gather it is one of if not the most diverse places on Earth.

Different religions, culture, traditions all living in peace and respecting each other, so much history and civilization.

I have 3 kids as well 2 girls and a boy all under the age of 12 and they are looking forward to the experience, they really want to to see Elephants and bathe them etc.

We want to try and experience as much as we can, we only have 4 weeks in India as we have to get back to work.

Any help, tips, hints will be most welcome and very much appreciated, come on guys bring it on. :cheesy:

glad to know u are coming to india.... do visit rajasthan for sure...... amazing place... but days would b quite hot at dis time of the year.... visit haridwar , rishikesh for spiritual awakening.... but yaa do plan out all the places u have to visit in advance and get the train reservations in advance.... and yaa dere is one foreign tourist quota In indian railways .... u can apply thru that .... welcome to india

Yaar ek hi trip mein wo kya kya dekh lega???? Gazab kar rahe ho?
Dost tum pehle Dilli aana please.
glad to know u are coming to india.... do visit rajasthan for sure...... amazing place... but days would b quite hot at dis time of the year.... visit haridwar , rishikesh for spiritual awakening.... but yaa do plan out all the places u have to visit in advance and get the train reservations in advance.... and yaa dere is one foreign tourist quota In indian railways .... u can apply thru that .... welcome to india

Yaar ek hi trip mein wo kya kya dekh lega???? Gazab kar rahe ho?
Dost tum pehle Dilli aana please.[/QUOTE

bhai dilli toh aana hi padega kyunki zyadaatar international flite delhi ya mumbai hi toh aati ha.... aur india aake dilli nahi ghooma toh kya india ghooma..

Back
Top Bottom