What's new

Going to Banglore in June to attend Comic con need help

u just got to tell tht ure my friend/relative, things will b sorted out afta tht. yes working for Marriott is good thing for its employees. aisey hee Marriott hotels world's 6th best employer nahi bana last year. :)

But thanks anyway for telling me about that. I'll really think very hard before exploiting you. :)
The other thing is that there is so much scope for discounts on 'rack-rates' which I did not know about.
25-45% is about the limit that I knew of.

But thanks anyway for telling me about that. I'll really think very hard before exploiting you. :)
The other thing is that there is so much scope for discounts on 'rack-rates' which I did not know about.
25-45% is about the limit that I knew of.

ure talking abt corporate rates or FIT (frequent independent traveller) rates ? well I cant talk abt tht. yes of course I have to speak to my boss regarding staff rates which I quoted above for pdf friends. if and only iff he permits thn I can assure u. until then it just stays as a friendly gesture. :)

ure talking abt corporate rates or FIT (frequent independent traveller) rates ? well I cant talk abt tht. yes of course I have to speak to my boss regarding staff rates which I quoted above for pdf friends. if and only iff he permits thn I can assure u. until then it just stays as a friendly gesture. :)

Don't worry; I'll think very hard before taking advantage of your offer. Friends are obliged to be both sensitive and considerate before doing anything with friends. That is a bottom-line.
Don't worry about Matthew Cooper or his "friend" here. :D
I won't let you down in front of your bosses!

@OrionHunter maybe u can help??
I would suggest:

Casa de Bengaluru
873, 17th E Main, 6th Block
Koramangala, Bangalore 560095

It's a budget hotel with the best star amenities.

This one is considered the best out of 8 hotels in Koramangala. It's a steal at just Rs 3,617 per night! Worth every penny!

Have a wonderful stay! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
:what: hw do u kno Mr. Cooper ? well ur making me feel uneasy nw :undecided:

I'd like you to know that what you are offering so openly on a public forum amounts to dishonesty. People could lose their jobs for this .

Matt was in Gurgaon and has just moved to B' lore abt a year ago ( May - June ? ), in touch still.

Don't worry; I'll think very hard before taking advantage of your offer. Friends are obliged to be both sensitive and considerate before doing anything with friends. That is a bottom-line.
Don't worry about Matthew Cooper or his "friend" here. :D
I won't let you down in front of your bosses!

nah im nt worried, just curious :) nice to kno tht he is known. 3rd eye must be frm the same field as I am or may b he just Googled it :undecided:

nah im nt worried, just curious :) nice to kno tht he is known. 3rd eye must be frm the same field as I am or may b he just Googled it :undecided:

That is what I thought also; I'd have done the second thing and then come here and sounded very 'sanctimonius'! But thats the way I am. :)

I'd like you to know that what you are offering so openly on a public forum amounts to dishonesty. People could lose their jobs for this .

Matt was in Gurgaon and has just moved to B' lore abt a year ago ( May - June ? ), in touch still.

hmmm im a new to Marriott's so dint have exact idea abt the discounts. thought I ws serving my hotel by getting business. well its a matter of concern to revenue manager though. ya now I kno, ty Sir. but whatever I do at work I speak to my boss then I take action. well thanks 1ce again. wud like to kno more abt u though. :)

Yes, you are right, Matt shifted to B'lore in June last year after spending more than 3 years in Gurgaon.

:cough:

I work for Marriott hotel whitefield, I can get u marriott staff rates ie. 2750 + taxes... the original rack rate is 10500 + taxes. whats say? though kormangla is abt 14 kms frm whitefield area. :)

will meet you when i come to Bangalore...
Echo i suggest grab the offer...if i were you, definitely visit marriott...

Back
Top Bottom