What's new

Going through depression

tumblr_lgx42nK2LQ1qe49s6o1_500.gif

I love kitkat or any chocolate. It's just I feel a bit of stomach emptiness but I don't feel like eating and I can't even sleep. I've to wake up at 8 for my class and it's 4 right now.

I hope I sleep soon and wake up fresh. If I miss one class, 4% my term grade is gone so an A- becomes B+ for no good reason.
okay...
There are usually 3-4 reasons why it happens to me
1) coffee/ tea. Avoid cold coffee or caffeine in any form, specially in the evening.
2) If i sleep in the evening or due to lack of physical activity during the day.
3) Excitement.
4) over use of gadgets. shut down your laptop/switch off your mobile, read a book instead, you will fall asleep almost immediately. :)

It's anonymous so I felt like posting...

When you feel like dying? What you do? I know how millions and in worse situation than me. Someone lost a son today (badaber airbase attack). So I feel that I'm in better shape as I have lost no one.

But what's making my depression worse is I've a history of awful events since I was 4 years old. It seems the world continues to swallow me up and I do not see any light. Since I was born, at least such events were once or every two three years. But it seems I'm getting hit by a train every week. I haven't lost anyone, but I've lost myself.

I've lost hope.

"Depression is only rage turned inwards" - Dr. Melfi, to Tony Soprano, The Sopranos, Season 5, Episode 10: Cold Cuts.

PhD?

Heavens no man!

Such brains I was not born with.
waise sir what do you think of this thread ... there were a couple more on same lines a few weaks back ..... looks like rich people get dipressed pretty fast ... thank god im not rich :D

waise sir what do you think of this thread ... there were a couple more on same lines a few weaks back ..... looks like rich people get dipressed pretty fast ... thank god im not rich :D

I don't know man.

In college I used to be the go to guy for people to come and talk to, unload. Chicks especially.

I used to be good with chicks ....

I don't know man.

In college I used to be the go to guy for people to come and talk to, unload. Chicks especially.

I used to be good with chicks ....
what do good looking and intellegent chicks got to do with dipression :o:

rather in there comapny you feel like king of the world :offpost:

what do good looking and intellegent chicks got to do with dipression :o:

rather in there comapny you feel like king of the world :offpost:

I was good with the good looking and intelligent chicks. After all I married one.

But I was great with both the not so good looking stepneys and the dumb broads. They were a super-specialization of mine.

Back
Top Bottom