What's new

‘God Will Protect Us’: Coronavirus Spreads Through an Already Struggling Pakistan

Just stupid religious garbage justification when it was in China they said in it punishment for them but now when it’s in the Muslim lands you say god is testing us[emoji38]
It is not B'nai Israel being protected against the clutches of a pharaoh... when a travesty hits, it doesn't differentiate between a Muslim or an atheist/pagan... that judgment is not for this world... so, hold your "lol" till the last breath.

Now is the time to be like Joseph(A.S.) who saved grains for whence the drought hit... it was distributed to all.

I am not worried at all. Cannot stop my life for such nonsense and hype.

I think we could declare you in the 'Flat Earther Society of Pakistan'?!

I have been having similar conversations with my sister in Karachi lately. To her, Coronavirus is an 'Azaab from Allah'. To which I asked, so the Curse is on even innocent or older people?! She said, that's what people are saying here. I retorted that, no, this is just science!

And one more problem with the people in Pakistan--and that seriously irritates me! Is that 'Everything according to God's will' but they people are NOT SHY to stretch their hand out for money which they need after their stupid decisions, based often on faith.

I think we could declare you in the 'Flat Earther Society of Pakistan'?!

I have been having similar conversations with my sister in Karachi lately. To her, Coronavirus is an 'Azaab from Allah'. To which I asked, so the Curse is on even innocent or older people?! She said, that's what people are saying here. I retorted that, no, this is just science!

And one more problem with the people in Pakistan--and that seriously irritates me! Is that 'Everything according to God's will' but they people are NOT SHY to stretch their hand out for money which they need after their stupid decisions, based often on faith.

Science is not greater than Allah(swt). Science is created by Allah(swt).

I wish you REALLY read what you have just said!! And ponder!
'Science' comes from 'Knowing'!!! And from my elementary knowledge of Islam: 'Acquire KNOWLEDGE even if you have to go to China'. (Paraphrased).

And what if you cannot acquire the knowledge? All the medical science professionals are clueless about this virus. They are just throwing darts in the dark blindly hoping something would hit. The only thing that would save us is our faith in Allah(swt) and the immunity that he has given us. Everything else is just fake news, hype and noise that needs to be ignored.

He is most likely a false flagger.. Ignore him please.

Why most likely? Confirmed.

These are the projections for great Britain and US if no intervention is done, this is from study done by imperial college london

lvE-0lDrERbS8smdH1LSm1QwRVBmMifUq0HNCzBfKkA.JPG

Here different approaches are compared in the same study

upload_2020-3-26_23-54-28.png

And these are projections of countries like US and UK, you guys just can't imagine the numbers we are looking at if it spikes in Pakistan. Nauzubillah

Link to the article in case someone is interested in reading it.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/im...-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf

Not sure about 'false flagger' but probably coming from the School of Maulana Khadim Rizvi!
Even Maulana Khadim Rizvi is not coming out of his house.. so you can imagine.

And what if you cannot acquire the knowledge? All the medical science professionals are clueless about this virus. They are just throwing darts in the dark blindly hoping something would hit. The only thing that would save us is our faith in Allah(swt) and the immunity that he has given us. Everything else is just fake news, hype and noise that needs to be ignored.
You have extremely shallow knowledge of Islam it seems, that's why I suspect you are not what you claim to be.

throughbitsnpcs-tied-down-your-camel.png

Bye bye.........

You have extremely shallow knowledge of Islam it seems, that's why I suspect you are not what you claim to be.

throughbitsnpcs-tied-down-your-camel.png

Bye bye.........

And your point is?

"Maulana" Khadim Rizvi has a deep sense of survival like his ideologue 'Mullah Burqah' who escaped in a veil from the Lal Masjid after his followers killed Pakistani military personnel trying to cleanse the mosque of those Haramkhors!!

And your point is?

His point is to take care of yourself and your family and don't let your own faith and interpretation of Islam become a tool to risk others lives. If one person because of your carelessness gets infected and dies, good luck explaining it to Allah on the day of judgement.

Back
Top Bottom