What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

This is the naya Pakistan
FQAjzhQXEAg53H3.jpg

I think they are also messing with the twitter, yesterday there were 2 hastags of imported hakumat one crossed 2 million and one 1.5 million, today 1 hour ago it was showing 2 million and now 1.5 million, you guys know what is happening here?

Have to admit, all the emotional dialogue in Sinf-e-Ahan could not pull this type of thing off

I think they are also messing with the twitter, yesterday there were 2 hastags of imported hakumat one crossed 2 million and one 1.5 million, today 1 hour ago it was showing 2 million and now 1.5 million, you guys know what is happening here?
You can as a state reach out to social media to help with managing a crises. Also, all of Twitter moderation centers that connect to Pakistan are located in India so managing it can be done easily.

Rest assured can't mess with the hearts and minds of the people...

These protests will fizzle out. Peaceful protests Puraman Ehtejaj is useless. Only an Iran 1979 revolution will work
Exactly, like one of those Lotas who switched sides was asked, how will you face the people in streets?.... He very convincingly said, the Pakistanis have a short memory, they will soon forget.
Peoples power and rage needs to be directed towards all those involved in this treason including the SC.... else they will start losing hope.

spoke to relatives in karachi and pindi...the movement is MASSIVE, it's surreal!

This is the Naya Pakistan that Imran Khan promised.
Pakistan is finally becoming one Nation united against the tyranny of ruling thieves and Lotas.

PTI should control this uprising and direct it for demanding new elections and continue it on daily basis.
Daily protests and shutter down strikes need to take place till new elections. Pti pyaare allies Pmlq also need to join.

Back
Top Bottom