What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

Massive rallies everywhere, with horrible slogans. “Yeh jo mulk a chawkidar hai…”

What has Bajwa done to our beautiful country….

Just know that this is what allying with Ali Wazir, SAATH forum, Mohsin Dawar will lead to, they only wanted to cut the link between our army and our qom. Imagine how happy they must be at this.
May Allah protect and preserve my Pakistan.

Chowkidar chor hai...

In Pindi of all places!!

I heard that the chameleon PTI people changing sides were sequestered in some hotel by PMLN - so they could not be approached to come back to PTI?

Yes. For a few days, about 10 days back. But, when reported, by media, they were shifted to other places.

Wig wearing whores should also be taken to cleaners along with jurnails. And as I have been saying that when courts are prostitutes of elite then only way is mob justice. Make such an example of crooks that even their relatives should stop acknowledging association with them.

If Shobaz Sharif is not in power yet, then who is asking T.V channels to filter out these protests?

Dear, this is Pakistan, in the last 30 years they augmented all the institutes with their stooges. Remember, why Musharaf overthrew the NS?
A favorite in PA to be prepared to be nominated as successor to Musharaf, while he was on a Sri Lanka visit.
I tried to find the details somewhere on the forum but un-successful, there are some details:
Mr. Mohammed Pervaiz Malik (Late) PMLN MNA died last year his son (Ali Pervaiz Malik) was elected as MNA.
CJofP Mr. Bandyal's daughter married to Mr. Ali Pervaiz
Mr. Mohammed Pervaiz Malik was the brother of Abdul Qayyum Malik, for the history of Qayyum Malik you could click the below link, also watch the movie 'GODFATHER' may you give some idea how these mafias work to control the state of Pakistan against any popular uprising:

Imran khan left western world to stand alongside poor Pakistani. But unlike us he’s not Abandoning Pakistan. He’s going to fix so what’re we doing to fix it? We live good life’s out here but are we willing to go back and stand alongside him and raise our voices and fight with him to fix the system?

Tomorrow something happenes in our house or someone takes it over illegally, are you going to sit idle and abandon our house or fight to get back?

If all the channels except one is not showing the protests even before the government is formed, it is not very difficult to guess who is behind that ban.

In a couple of cities, PTA has slowed down the internet too. At the moment, not looking good. These "peaceful" protests would have resulted in an immediate announcement of new elections in civilized countries. In Pakistan, until you disturb the government by force, these protests do a little damage only.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM IN CONTACT WITH 5 PEOPLE FROM KARACHI, LAHORE, FAISALABAD, PESHAWAR AND ISLAMABAD. AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT THE NATION OF PAKISTAN HAS INDEED WOKEN UP. THE PEOPLE HAVE NOW OPENLY STARTED CALLING OUT STATE INSTITUTIONS FOR PLAYING A PART IN THE FOREIGN SPONSORED REGIME CHANGE.

ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES, AT 6PM PAKISTAN TIME, THE ESTABLISHMENT DIRECTED ALL MEDIA CHANNELS TO NOT REPORT EVEN A SINGLE JALSA. HOWEVER, OF THE 25 OR SO LOCAL CHANNELS, ONLY ARY CONTINUES TO PROVE ITS METTLE, AND IS REPORTING REAL-TIME.

OUTSIDE LAAL HAVELI IN RAWALPINDI, PEOPLE ARE CHANTING "CHAUKIDAR CHOR HAI", WHILE IN ISLAMABAD, THEY DEMAND THE SLAUGHTER OF THE SUPREME COURT JUDGES.

I AM GENUINELY CONCERNED, THAT AFTER IMRAN KHAN'S JALSA AT PESHAWAR ON WEDNESDAY, THE WHOLE COUNTRY MIGHT PLUNGE INTO A CIVIL WAR. THANK YOU BAJWA AND BANDIAL NEXUS, FOR PLUNGING PAKISTAN INTO THIS MESS.

THE SOCIAL MEDIA HAS UNANIMOUSLY DEMANDED THE RESIGNATION OF BAJWA..... FOR HOW LONG CAN THE ESTABLISHMENT SUSTAIN THIS OBLITERATION OF PUBLIC IMAGE? HAS PERMANENT DAMAGE BEEN DONE?
These madarchods even took electricity from 9PM to 12AM. This was the same time massive protests were going on and they still think that such cheap stunts will keep the nation into oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom