What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

People in certain quarters might be thinking. It will boil over. But with each passing day, unfortunately, I see the anger turning into a deep seated hate for the institution.

They better start undoing the blunder or they will regret in the months and years to come. But then the point of no turn would have been crossed.

Noone would dare to man handle sitting Prime Minster Imran Khan.
Good news for everyone. New government will run for 3 months, then caretaker government for 2 to 3 months depending on elections date.

courts are army`s bitches......Thats why!!!!!!!!!

People in certain quarters might be thinking. It will boil over. But with each passing day, unfortunately, I see the anger turning into a deep seated hate for the institution.

They better start undoing the blunder or they will regret in the months and years to come. But then the point of no turn would have been crossed.
Brother you and I know very well , they re not going to do it voluntarily..... Those uncles are rigid and have 90s old thinking .

Good news for everyone. New government will run for 3 months, then caretaker government for 2 to 3 months depending on elections date.

If the current government has to remain only for 3-4 months than what was the need to bring it. This is question which will answer the reason of current turmoil.

Shireen mazari hitting military directly now

She's not even afraid of them now

If the current government has to remain only for 3-4 months than what was the need to bring it. This is question which will answer the reason of current turmoil.
Social media and protests backlash. Its too much to ignore. I think PPP must be saying let's go to elections, they will win Sindh again but if this continues then forget about PM chair, they may end up loosing Sindh seats.
I understand your question? Let's see

Last edited:
People are comparing this to the Arab Spring. They couldn't be more wrong.

One of the main problems with the Arab Spring is that the movement had no leadership, no face to rally around. That is clearly not the problem here.

Another thing is that the masses in the Arab Spring movements wanted the government of the day out, but did not agree on what to replace it with. In our case, IK's government was just ousted. The masses know exactly what they want in place of the new government.

Entire PTI resigns from NA

1649668016700.png

So just after removing overseas vote? Want our dollars but not the votes hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom