What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

I don't know if the protests will matter or not, but pulling your money definitely will

32 billion diaspora Pakistani send to Pakistan, start pulling that and then watch them squirm
who will it hurt?
those responsible fir ousting Imran are busy counting the bribed money or readying themselves to live abroad with their families after retirement.

protesting and mourning wont affect them pressurize for enabling overseas vote and hope it happens to mark your protest.

Choron ki paltoo beaurocracy

Complete ban of Imran Khan speeches, Meeting coverage, statements on PTI leaders, jalsa coverage by WHO? there is is no govt yet. Only BOL news was covering the protests....is it press freedom for which PPP and Hamid mir was crying?

PTI may also face other restrictions for trending against establishment on twitter....

with the Globally sparked protests ...will it be wise to curb on these politically allowed moves?

Why our BOYs all of sudden becoming a part of opposition?

Overall situation is very bad in Pakistan ....just in one day some $1.8Bn was taken out from ROSHAN PAKISTAN remittance account by oversees Pakistanis.

In UK/USA protests protesters were saying they are going to stop sending money to Pakistan...

Overall situation is very bad in Pakistan ....just in one day some $1.8Bn was taken out from ROSHAN PAKISTAN remittance account by oversees Pakistanis.

In UK/USA protests protesters were saying they are going to stop sending money to Pakistan...
Source? Of $1.8b withdrawals?

Whats the source
i think this news is fake

reason

all people i knew withdrew money week ago(not for IK love but PMLN fear) so this didnt happen overnight

All politixans and think are telling overseas pakistanis we dont need your money and you send it for your moms

Problem is if they even hold the money for 2-3 months the situation is so bad that every cent matters..

This is just bevomong joke

Regardless i never thought the army would become so hated

I meam 3 million tweets about "bajwa jawab do" this is shameful and total failure of army showing it can be neutral

The damage is done and by our hands

Whats the source

reason

all people i knew withdrew money week ago(not for IK love but PMLN fear) so this didnt happen overnight

All politixans and think are telling overseas pakistanis we dont need your money and you send it for your moms

Problem is if they even hold the money for 2-3 months the situation is so bad that every cent matters..

I meam 3 million tweets about "bajwa jawab do" this is shameful and total failure of army showing it can be neutral

Will post source ...actually two different handles posted the same info.

This morning and tomorrow morning i have and will initiate the liquidation of all my dollar accounts and rupee accounts in pakistan. My parents, cousins, siblings and other overseas relatives are all doing the same. I feel bad bc it will make things difficult for the average Pakistani but we will not subsidize corrupt, anti Pakistan Traitors any longer.
no no, dont feel bad, make sure you dont leave a penny behind...... This would be a great for Pakistan in the longer run. DONT send remittances suffocate the system!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets be clear again….the Armed Forces are not the issue. The corrupt, fat compromised generals who sit at the top are the issue. You know, the ones who have their entire chest and tids full of medals while the pilots, seamen and jawans are the ones fighting. The ones with kids in London and Dubai just like Ganja and Ghaddari.

Complete ban of Imran Khan speeches, Meeting coverage, statements on PTI leaders, jalsa coverage by WHO? there is is no govt yet. Only BOL news was covering the protests....is it press freedom for which PPP and Hamid mir was crying?

PTI may also face other restrictions for trending against establishment on twitter....

with the Globally sparked protests ...will it be wise to curb on these politically allowed moves?

Why our BOYs all of sudden becoming a part of opposition?
There won't be a ban on Imran khan speeches

He'll be in Peshawar on 12th april
Let see

Whats the source

reason

Don't you think this is another objective achieved by USA ...aik teer say do shikaar.

A vast majority of people is now feeling bad for the their most loving institution ....just read the public reaction

The Indians are promoting this trend as well.

Just look at this :

Last edited:
My family already withdrew from Roshan Pakistan accounts thousands of American$. I'm little reluctant because eventually it is direct loss of Pakistan but I'm seriously considering pulling my money.

Anyways the properties in Texas seem to be giving good profit and I might invest in that if I withdrew my money.

Good luck to those swines who supported imported govt. Run the country again with begging bowl and more loans to artificially keep the value of rupee high.
Until Imran Khan doesn't return to power please pull out all your funds and spend it on your own family

I thank you for even considering to send remittances in the first place to help our country but clearly given the current circumstances it's not the best course of action

Back
Top Bottom