What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
America really ruined their image in Pakistan, it was already really bad, now it’s impossible for america to make its public image among the Pakistani public good. They could’ve helped imran khan, supported him and a independent Pakistan, they had choices, and clearly they wanted total control, this will make independent Pakistan much much closer to china, this will be a big game changer when it comes down to US vs China in the future.

US interference went to far this time past administrations kept it quite from public but IKs slip of tongue made US public enemy No. 1 that to in a nation of 220M, Americans have basically lost Pakistan in my opinion even Pakistan alone couldn’t have done the job.

Street mobs should never dictate change of any government.
Else we have white house type incidents.
In any country , opinions are divided and its easy to arrange large crowds in the subcontinent.
Always support a orderly change of guard in the government like the VoTe of no confidence yesterday.
Never give in to the mobs.
i am getting negatives from @HRK but what i write is from our experience.
India has had massive political protests throughout history. But change has come only through everyday technology, electoral changes like evm , independent private media and our forces remaining neutral.
Just because one party is getting good rallies does not mean the opposition party has lesser support.
The effect of nationwide disruptions is very bad for any economy, as the optics for investors is bad.
@waz @BHarwana

Back
Top Bottom