What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

Don't worry we know many other ways to send money they will get only a thainga from now on kal se showbaz aur bajwa ko pakistani nation must send for begging..

Lekh lo inno nein deal ke Laray per hi kaam dal diya hai... ye na hoo uncle Sam in ke hath per thook hi na de aur bole chalo bhago phir agye mangne.. inn ko milna khuch nein uncle Sam ka apna hath pelay walla lhula Meon hai

Ye jahan millein in ko bolo jao Dollar Lao chalo shabash chalo chalo lag jao kaam per

Last edited:
I went to the protest here in Canada - Greater Toronto Area against the imported goverment

I saw, kids, youth, professionals , women , men and senior citizens. All Pakistanis came there even though the official venue was not available. This has now become a movement!

9E2EDC9B-F62D-4F6C-B39D-082017090F01.jpeg

Attachments

• D1262A10-1228-4297-9449-29F38D78E862.jpeg
    D1262A10-1228-4297-9449-29F38D78E862.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 8B91FBBB-FF56-43FE-A706-F08D0299FE45.jpeg
    8B91FBBB-FF56-43FE-A706-F08D0299FE45.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 61580A0F-34CC-4140-80E4-6DC5A7320194.jpeg
    61580A0F-34CC-4140-80E4-6DC5A7320194.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 33
US interference went to far this time past administrations kept it quite from public but IKs slip of tongue made US public enemy No. 1 that to in a nation of 220M, Americans have basically lost Pakistan in my opinion even Pakistan alone couldn’t have done the job.
That was no slip of the tongue.
He knew what he was doing.

America has not lost PAK....Their conditions have been met...remove IK and your Sins will be ignored...so we have done to avoid US wrath.

Pakistan will be on US track lines from Today after Shahbaz Shrif takes charge PLUS Bilawal Bhuto as our FM.

what a combo ..... :D

Whats the source
i think this news is fake

reason

all people i knew withdrew money week ago(not for IK love but PMLN fear) so this didnt happen overnight

All politixans and think are telling overseas pakistanis we dont need your money and you send it for your moms

Problem is if they even hold the money for 2-3 months the situation is so bad that every cent matters..

This is just bevomong joke

Regardless i never thought the army would become so hated

I meam 3 million tweets about "bajwa jawab do" this is shameful and total failure of army showing it can be neutral

The damage is done and by our hands

In the words of another democratically elected leader who’s time in office was cut short, Mohammad Mossadegh “If I sit Silently, I have Sinned”.

They can’t afford to acknowledge what is happening, because they know they have no way to shape the narrative to their favor. All they are saying is that it is just a few thousand people and images are being photoshopped.

Complete ban of Imran Khan speeches, Meeting coverage, statements on PTI leaders, jalsa coverage by WHO? there is is no govt yet. Only BOL news was covering the protests....is it press freedom for which PPP and Hamid mir was crying?

PTI may also face other restrictions for trending against establishment on twitter....

with the Globally sparked protests ...will it be wise to curb on these politically allowed moves?

Why our BOYs all of sudden becoming a part of opposition?
Exactly how would "they" stop overseas Pakistanis from tweeting?

This is the Naya Pakistan that Imran Khan promised.
Pakistan is finally becoming one Nation united against the tyranny of ruling thieves and Lotas.

PTI should control this uprising and direct it for demanding new elections and continue it on daily basis.
Yehi tabdeeli hai.

Back
Top Bottom