What's new

Global Firepower - 2014 Ranks

Nope i didn't want to say "Geographical İmportance", what i tried to say was they have a huge land army....

And yeap, the quantity - quality discussion. I'm no military expert, but we both know what happened in Korea war.

If I ask you, would you fight a war with 100 sheps on your side or with 10 lions, what would you prefer? israel is the best example. A small country with a small population, but a very strong army. Much stronger than all their neighbors.

And yeap, the quantity - quality discussion. I'm no military expert, but we both know what happened in Korea war.
German military is highly professional, modern and self sufficient, they would be a superpower if they didnt have the treatys from WWII.

They could produce everything in high quality such as fighters, ships, and nuclear weapons.

German military is highly professional, modern and self sufficient, they would be a superpower if they didnt have the treatys from WWII.

They could produce everything in high quality such as fighters, ships, and nuclear weapons.
Their current state is actually very sad. So much wasted potential.:cry:

If I ask you, would you fight a war with 100 sheps on your side or with 10 lions, what would you prefer? israel is the best example. A small country with a small population, but a very strong army. Much stronger than all their neighbors.

Yeap, you are right. I don't say the otherwise but..... you know Korean war.

My grandfather was a soldier in Korean War. He told my father about these war stories.... how they couldn't hold against Chinese forces who were swarming over them. They killed lots of them but they were fighting 1 vs 32......

Agreed... but they are not a great military power at the moment... they could be in the future but not for now.

Their current state is actually very sad. So much wasted potential.:cry:

Mate, imagine a country that fights all of Europe + US + Soviets.... not a country exists anymore like that.

Right. But we have not, thank god ,these ambitions.

Right. But our ambitions is not a military power in the world. For us, its enough if we can defend us.

Two times we "destroy the world". I thing that is enough.
That the problem with this whole list it doesn't take into account a militaries objectives.

1.We can develop all kind of arms systems in high quality
2. develop of mass production cause of hugh capacity
3. high training level
4. experiences in modern wars

If you you look which countrys have the capacity to develop all kind of arms stuff, you will see it is only a few. Even China cant develop high quality engines. They use Russian engines in their jets. Even their frigate use foreign (MTU-Germany) engines.

Frigate, Fighter jets, Missiles, Bombs, Munition, Tanks....etc, all these stuffs we are able to produce th themselves in hight quality and mass production.

Look dude... Wars are not like in old times... In this century you don't have enough time to produce war staff... Distances are very close nowadays... In old times it was really hard to reach from Germany to China... It may took months maybe a year... But today it's different...

So when we compare today current China and Germany your ranks about them is totally is a BS...

Even if China spit on you, you will be drowned...

But if you are talking about your capability... Not now, but if you produce war staff, make them 'real' & working after then we can talk about these ranking of your's >>>

4. Germany
8. China

Look dude... Wars are not like in old times... In this century you don't have enough time to produce war staff... Distances are very close nowadays... In old times it was really hard to reach from Germany to China... It may took months maybe a year... But today it's different...

So when we compare today current China and Germany your ranks about them is totally is a BS...

Even if China spit on you, you will be drowned...

But if you are talking about your capability... Not now, but if you produce war staff, make them 'real' & working after then we can talk about these ranking of your's >>>

4. Germany
8. China

WW-2 is not so long ago as you think. Many thinks changed, but not all. Ok, let make them clear. Tell me in an example, how China will defeat us? They cant cross Asia with their hugh army. Only way is over/under water (Navy) and ICBM's. What do you think how many times will left till China cross our sea? And how many time will left untill the war is over? Do you thing they can beat our airdefence system in a short way? Or destroy our Navy easily?

WW-2 is not so long ago as you think. Many thinks changed, but not all. Ok, let make them clear. Tell me in an example, how China will defeat us? They cant cross Asia with their hugh army. Only way is over/under water (Navy) and ICBM's. What do you think how many times will left till China cross our sea? And how many time will left untill the war is over? Do you thing they can beat our airdefence system in a short way? Or destroy our Navy easily?

Why you try to cheat dude ? Why you try to write the story as you wish ? Why your scenario is "How will China reach us" and why not "How will Germany will reach to China ? " ... What about comparing 2 armies ? This is the fair scenario , right ?

Why you try to cheat dude ? Why you try to write the story as you wish ? Why your scenario is "How will China reach us" and why not "How will Germany will reach to China ? " ... What about comparing 2 armies ? This is the fair scenario , right ?
The question is how can germany reach china?:whistle:

Sorry, you are absolutly wrong. We will cross their Navy in pacific ozean. That give us the time to arm our country, much faster than you can imagine. Back to the past. 1933, Hitler arm Germany and it "ends" 1939. Our mobilisation took 6-10 max. 80 years later, what do you think, how long does we need for a mobilisation today?

The question is how can germany reach china?:whistle:

Now? No way. We would need the time for mobilisation. The question is, who will win in a hypothetical war that starts today. And would say, Germany. If you ask me, who will win between Germany and GB, I would say GB.

Last edited:
Sorry, you are absolutly wrong. We will cross their Navy in pacific ozean. That give us the time to arm our country, much faster than you can imagine. Back to the past. 1933, Hitler arm Germany and it "ends" 1939. Our mobilisation took 6-10 max. 80 years later, what do you think, how long does we need for a mobilisation today?

Now? No way. We would need the time for mobilisation. The question is, who will win in a hypothetical war that starts today. And would say, Germany. If you ask me, who will win between Germany and GB, I would say GB.
Germany cant invade china and china cant invade germany. After ,mobilization germany would kick britains *** the british were just lucky in ww1 and 2 without america they would have been done. but if it started right now gb vs germany gb has a higher probability of winning but I wouldn't be supriesd if it went the other way.

Dont underestimate GB. They know to fight very well, has also a superior Navy. And they has the capacity for a war.

Back
Top Bottom