What's new

Global Firepower - 2014 Ranks

Leopard 2A7, IRIS-T missile, 124 frigate, Typhoon jet, MEADS, MARS, U-214, Taurus... we produces with this budget. What produces India?

Rofl,, I can tell you if the war broke out between India and Germany. Thats never going to happen btw. But if it is, then Germany not going to stand more than of 3 weeks.

And I dont want to go in list, otherwise even after failures, DRDO list is too long.

Rofl,, I can tell you if the war broke out between India and Germany. Thats never going to happen btw. But if it is, then Germany not going to stand more than of 3 weeks.

And I dont want to go in list, otherwise even after failures, DRDO list is too long.

If India and Germany were neighbours and nukes were out of the game, you would end up as Russia during WW2. Men power is good, technology is better.

This should normally be in the military section even though the OP had turkey mentioned in it.

If India and Germany were neighbours and nukes were out of the game, you would end up as Russia during WW2. Men power is good, technology is better.

Bro, I am talking about the current scenario, and calculating after the amphibious power of both country, even on one time India can think to said down to Germany, which will create very difficult scenario for India, but Germany cant think of sailing down toward India. They cant, they dont have that capability.

If I am right, Is you thinking that Russia was technological inferior in WW2?

Last edited:
hhahah its so funny to see how indians are happy to see Pakistan on 15 position and they believe :D keep on celebrating dude , no sensible person here give Fcuk about this list hahahahah

have you seen how bad your military is trained? don't even compare india to germany

Back
Top Bottom