What's new

Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

BTW, I cann't say the same about Turkey and TAI and TFX and Azm and Fifth Gen Pakistani 'Umbishion'. Plus, since they have miffed the Uncle, it will be hard for them to get western engine tech or weapons now. Even being a NATO member that is.
Turkey will develop TFX with BAE. Engine will be developed locally with TOT by the help of RR with turkish company.But of course what will happen in the future God knows

Lmao. Pakistan can't do what? Attempt to make a jet engine and fail miserably? I think we can do that. Definitely don't need 50 years to archive that.
talk is cheap
First do it and then criticize others who are doing it.

To begin with, first design and test a Car or a Motorcycle engine too.

Turkey will develop TFX with BAE. Engine will be developed locally with TOT by the help of RR with turkish company.But of course what will happen in the future God knows
Not the way your relations with NATO is going. You are more likely to do this with Russia or China from the looks of it. If it happens at all that is.

Not the way your relations with NATO is going. You are more likely to do this with Russia or China from the looks of it. If it happens at all that is.

Haha i knew that was coming up. India makes cars so it's technically more advanced and superior to all nation who don't.

Let's go with your logic.. Isreal dosn't manufacture cars, does that mean they are inferior? If they are, why are you buying so much technology from them? I.e drons, Elta radar etc?

Pakistan might not make cars but we sure as hell manufacture alot of Planes and sell them all over the world. Something your country is struggling with.

Haha i knew that was coming up. India makes cars so it's technically more advanced and superior to all nation who don't.

Let's go with your logic.. Isreal dosn't manufacture cars, does that mean they are inferior? If they are, why are you buying so much technology from them? I.e drons, Elta radar etc?

Pakistan might not make cars but we sure as hell manufacture alot of Planes and sell them all over the world. I.e super mushak.. something your country is struggling with.

Does Israel manufacture their own aircraft engine? Nope! Can they? Perhaps Yes, because they have a huge research and engineering base. Can Israel manufacture its own cars and crate its own automobile industry? Yes. Again the same reason.

Does Pakistan manufacture their own aircraft engine? Nope! Can they? Nope! They don't even have basic research base. First learn how make a motorcycle engine then we will talk about Aircraft engine. BTW, I am yet to see Pakistan's research in any scientific field anywhere near israel or heck even basic engineering.

Does Israel manufacture their own aircraft engine? Nope! Can they? Perhaps Yes, because they have a huge research base.

Does Pakistan manufacture their own aircraft engine? Nope! Can they? Nope! They don't even have basic research base. First learn how make a motorcycle engine then we will talk about Aircraft engine. BTW, I am yet to see Pakistan's research in any scientific field anywhere near israel or heck even basic engineering.

Haha so you're saying a country which is more advanced then yours in missile technology, Nuclear technology, Aviation. Won't be able to make more cycle engine? Point is we if it was trying to assemble a fighter like Tejas with Western partsit would be flying by now. Just like our Mushak is..

Just because you lead in one field dosn't mean you will lead in every field.

Nice wishful thinking.. kinda like playing hard to get..it doesn't get old i guess. didn't work in regards to Rafeal deal probably won't work now.. keep trying India.

While india was busy with their tender for 100 and how many 4th gen plus fighters (24)?? For how many years? We managed to have 100 Jf-17 flying all home built with full technology transfer as we are partners.

So here we go again.. another tender 5th gen this time. I'm impressed! I bet you my bottom dollar by the time India has anything 5th gen, Pak Af will have a counter for it.

That's if we don't have our Azm fighter flying by then. Talk is cheap. Put your money where your mouth is..

Everyone knows you open your mouth wide more then you need to.. But when it comes down to facts you crumble. Joke of the century.

You know what else is funny? Even the partners who participated in the f-35 program don't have the Technology transfer. Some how the suppa powa is going to walk in and get it all?

China is supposed to be next super power look at how U.S(boss) is dealing with it. Some how you Indians are going to become Suppa powaa without anyone in the west noticing? Lmao They have plans for you.. just like they do for everyone.

Azm fighter, that's the joke of the century.

Haha so you're saying a country which is more advanced then yours in missile technology, Nuclear technology, Aviation. Won't be able to make more cycle engine? Point is we if it was trying to assemble a fighter like Tejas with Western partsit would be flying by now. Just like our Mushak is..

Just because you lead in one field dosn't mean you will lead in every field.

Pakistan is more advanced than India in Missile technology? India designed and produces her own S2S, A2G, A2A, SAM, Anti Tank missiles, SLBMs, Cruise missiles, ALCMs, supersonic cruise missiles and ALCM, Anti Radiation Missiles and Anti Ballistic Missiles. How many type of missiles Pakistan is designing and producing on its own?

Nuclear Technology? How many nuclear power plants are operation in Pakistan again? How many types of reactors? How much heavy water can Pakistan produce per year? When was the last time Pakistan designed her own reactor? Has Pakistan ever even operated a nuclear submarine, let alone make one? India is BTW working on next gen reactors and a thorium based nuclear fuel cycle. For which India has designed an Advanced Heavy Water Reactor. Where is Pakistan's? On that matter how much electricity does Pakistan produce using Nuclear energy?

Aviation? Don't make me laugh! When was the last fighter Pakistan designed and developed? When was the last civilian plane Pakistan designed and developed?

Last edited:
Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

Where is the money?

upload_2018-4-21_9-42-59.jpeg

Don't have money to build your roads, and you are out to buy 5G fighters?

Lol

Pakistan is more advanced than India in Missile technology? India designed and produces her own S2S, A2G, A2A, SAM, Anti Tank missiles, SLBMs, Cruise missiles, ALCMs, supersonic cruise missiles and ALCM, Anti Radiation Missiles. How many type of missiles Pakistan is designing and producing on its own?

Nuclear Technology? How many nuclear power plants are operation in Pakistan again? How many types of reactors? How much heavy water can Pakistan produce per year? When was the last time Pakistan designed her own reactor? Has Pakistan ever even operated a nuclear submarine, let alone make one? India is BTW working on next gen reactors and a thorium based nuclear fuel cycle. For which India has designed an Advanced Heavy Water Reactor. Where is Pakistan's? On that matter how much electricity does Pakistan produce using Nuclear energy?

Aviation? Don't make me laugh! When was the last fighter Pakistan designed and developed? When was the last civilian plane Pakistan designed and developed?

So your saying all of India technology is indigenous? While pakistans nuclear, missile tech is foreign?
Pakistan is more advanced than India in Missile technology? India designed and produces her own S2S, A2G, A2A, SAM, Anti Tank missiles, SLBMs, Cruise missiles, ALCMs, supersonic cruise missiles and ALCM, Anti Radiation Missiles and Anti Ballistic Missiles. How many type of missiles Pakistan is designing and producing on its own?

Do you have tactical nuclear warheads? mirvs? Cruise missiles comparable to nato standards? No you don't. That's why we are leading..

All you really have that is worth mentioning is Bramos it's Russian made it's as much as yours as is our jf-17.
Now please don't come back with the typical Indian argument that some how all your tech is hunuman technology past to you from your ancient ancestors. Your 1st nuclear reactor is a copy from Canada, Even the name. Canada another country that dosn't make Car engines but they sure as hell make planes and jet engines.

Last edited:
Just because India placed an order, it’s better than F-35 and F-22. You must be thinking with Indian logic.

Even in French Parliament, the Dassault CEO said that the Rafale is better than the F-22 and F-35. The same thing was claimed publicly by France's Air Chief. He said the Rafale is the world's best aircraft. And there is truth in what they said because both know fully well what the F-22 and F-35 are capable of.

The French have developed a Star Trek style cloaking device which makes it stealthy in pretty much all relevant wavelengths. So the Rafale can demonstrate more stealth characteristics than F-22 and F-35, which have basic airframe shaping only.

DRDO attempted Kaveri, it failed no doubt in this attempt. The project is still alive and will need some hand holding from France to make it successful. Pakistan cannot do it even in next 50 years.

Yes it was. Control laws, Engine, Radar all was attempted. So was A2A missiles. Control laws worked really well, so has A2A missiles. Radar and Engine did not.

Radar did too. The one on Tejas is indigenous.

Even an indigenous AESA is an option right now.

So your saying all of India technology is indigenous? While pakistans nuclear, missile tech is foreign?
Indigenous is not even the question here. The question is do you have the technology or not. India does Pakistan not much.

Do you have tactical nuclear warheads? mirvs? Cruise missiles comparable to nato standards? No you don't. That's why we are leading..
Yes India has tactical warheads. Smaller tests were very much a part of 98 tests. That said, India does not have same situation as Pakistan so it will not deploy those weapons. Nuclear weapons within India's strategy are only strategic weapons.

When did Pakistan get cruise missile comparable to NATO? Your cruise missile has a range of about 700-800 KM or so. Even '80s tomahawk have longer range. Don't even joke about comparing with NATO. Your Babur is easily intercept-able using S-300 SAMs.

BTW, India has a supersonic cruise missile, something for which you have no counter.

Also, when did Pakistan inducted MIRV? All you have tested was a missile capable of carrying MIRV warhead. Not the warhead itself.

And no, you are not leading anywhere. In both the types of missiles deployed and those under development.

Let me know when Pakistan gets SAM or BVR technology. Those are not even on your drawing boards.

All you really have that is worth mentioning is Bramos it's Russian made it's as much as yours as is our jf-17.
The difference is that India is replacing Russian parts with their own. Pakistan has not done such a thing. Example, you still need Chinese radar for Blk-3 of JF-17. India has replaced Russian seeker with a home-grown one which is economical.

Heck, India took that missile and made a supersonic ALCM out of it. Where is your supersonic ALCM?

Your 1st nuclear reactor is a copy from Canada, Even the name. Canada another country that dosn't make Car engines but they sure as hell make planes and jet engines.

CANDU was not a copy of a Canadian reactor. It WAS a Canadian reactor. CANDU stands for "Canada Deuterium Uranium". And no, Indian didn't copy it, they got it via a global tender. The technical and design information was given with those reactors. This was 1960 and early 70.

BTW, CANDU was not even India's first reactor. That was Apsara in 1956. Infact that was Asia's first nuclear reactor. It was a simple and primitive pool type reactor for which India got uranium from UK.

And no, Canada does produce engines for snow mobile because snow mobile had traditionally been an important Canada specific means of transport. Bombardier started as a garage that got into snow mobile manufacturing before pivoting to Aviation. BTW, they do produce engines for snowmobiles under the branding of RCP. If Pakistan wants, it can also start from snowmobiles. Not that it exactly snows in most of Pakistan.

You are factually wrong on everything.

Last edited:
Even in French Parliament, the Dassault CEO said that the Rafale is better than the F-22 and F-35. The same thing was claimed publicly by France's Air Chief. He said the Rafale is the world's best aircraft.

So, if an employee of Norinco claimed that their VT-4 tank is superior to the Russian T-14 Armata, you would believe him too?

India trys to blackmail Uncle Sam for only 110 fighter jets?

The main problem is that India can't even produce a decent 4th gen fighter, they don't have basic bargain chips.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom