What's new

Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

Go google ...there is stuff available ...if you can't than don't complain

Started with falco which was co produced...

We are not talking about Falco but about Burraq.

We have private universities/firs to do research on electro optics system for our UAV like NUST and others NDC etc for engine we develop nishant FALCON, UQAB etc etc have indigenous piston/turbofan engine you delusional/D!ckhead @cyclops we have mature system on the tomahawk fail safe design you trollhead @cyclops :blah::blah:

Oh yeah, so many chinese, american an other european nation are fools to make companies and such and invest billions for EO pods and other subsystems when pakiatanis can do their R&D and manufacturing with their universities.

Until you can show me the subsystems with their names and specs on your so called "indigenous pakstani" systems, you make nothing but lies.

:lol::lol::lol: i not talking about ship or land based radar system you delusional/ brainfart @cyclops :enjoy: i mean air to air (FIGHTER JETS) radar which totally different ball game to land based/ship based systems you troll head/delusional @cyclops

Stop crying already, I showed you pics and the information about the airborne radars of India.
If you cannot digest it, not my problem.

Your turn to prove that UTTAM is a copy of EL/M 2052.

Last edited:
We are not talking about Falco but about Burraq.
What is the prove that Burraq is not our product, show me the prove @cyclops
Oh yeah, so many chinese, american an other european nation are fools to make companies and such and invest billions for EO pods and other subsystems when pakiatanis can do their R&D and manufacturing with their universities.

Until you can show me the subsystems with their names and specs on your so called "indigenous pakstani" systems, you make nothing but lies.
:rofl::rofl::lol::enjoy: that your logic Mr delusional @cyclops :enjoy: same theory fits your defense product and subsystem too Mr delusional @cyclops , ok mr Delusional @cyclops pakistan only buys in defense, doesn't produce single nut bolt for defense export NOW HAPPY MR DELUSIONAL @cyclops :enjoy:
Stop crying already, I showed you pics and the information about the airborne radars of India.
If you cannot digest it, not my problem.

Your turn to prove that UTTAM is a copy of EL/M 2052.
start crying because you have no neutral prove your Uttam Indian indigenous product you delusional @cyclops ,use the common sense and logic which you don't have in your garbage head USA, Russian UK and other pioneering nations that develop radar tech took at least 40 years before they enter AESA arena and you took 20 year to research mostly land base and naval based which is all different ball game from naval and land based system you have miniaturize it components fit it to in a conceal space, you weren't develop simple pulse dopler air to air radar for your jets and suddenly you develop AESA from scratch, either you live in too much patriotic blindness or you're out of your mind @cyclops :enjoy: you're just a jester you delusional @cyclops :sarcastic::help::jester:

I don't think that the media gets the whole terms of contract except blowing things out of proportion. There is no mention of 5th generation fighters as it is a generation-agnostic RFI.

And a proportion of fighters are needed to be dual seaters. No fifth generation jet (open for exports) has 2-seater configuration.

MoD is cognizant of the fact that 5th generation tech is something no one will hand over.

Useless media.

out of pocket and out of our reach.
this might be dumbest and most corruption filled procurement if happens.

the amount will go to around 70 80 billions and there will be big rishwat khori.

The RFI says nothing of such tech demands the way media is blowing this.

What is the prove that Burraq is not our product, show me the prove @cyclops

It is a looks down the last centimetre like the chinese CH3 and the Barq looks like AR1 and you can't post a single information about the subsystems in these "pakistani" products.
Like I did about Uttam.
BurraqvsCH31.png

What are the odds of 2 UAVs independently coming out of two countries which look exactly the same and have the same specs when 1 of those countries is known to supply the other country with its products.
Use your common sense already.

:rofl::rofl::lol::enjoy: that your logic Mr delusional @cyclops :enjoy: same theory fits your defense product and subsystem too Mr delusional @cyclops , ok mr Delusional @cyclops pakistan only buys in defense, doesn't produce single nut bolt for defense export NOW HAPPY MR DELUSIONAL @cyclops :enjoy:

Actually it doesn't.
We have BEL, IRDE, Alpha Design, Tonbo, Trident Infosol, PCI Ltd and a few others which are capable of and are currently providing these susbsystems to the Indian military, same subsystems which you have yet to have the guts to name and show the pics of like I did.

There is whole sticky thread where you can see the name of Indian defence products and their manufacturers.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-india-military-weapons-and-support-systems.172935/

Again, if pakistan made these subsystems you would have a name or some designation for it or at least some pics, I regularly visit the pakistani section of pdf and have never found any proof of an indigenous piston engine, turbofan, etc.
That should tell you how much you make and how much you name chinese products pakistani.

start crying because you have no neutral prove your Uttam Indian indigenous product you delusional @cyclops ,use the common sense and logic which you don't have in your garbage head USA, Russian UK and other pioneering nations that develop radar tech took at least 40 years before they enter AESA arena and you took 20 year to research mostly land base and naval based which is all different ball game from naval and land based system you have miniaturize it components fit it to in a conceal space, you weren't develop simple pulse dopler air to air radar for your jets and suddenly you develop AESA from scratch, either you live in too much patriotic blindness or you're out of your mind @cyclops :enjoy: you're just a jester you delusional @cyclops :sarcastic::help::jester:

Most of your tirade is just plain strawman argument hence is moot.
Also, LRDE which made UTTAM has been making radars since the 1960s. So you are wrong, again.

You do realise that sites like Jane's or aviation weekly quote the sources of the concerned country itself. They don't really have exclusive governmental sources.
There is no such thing as a "neutral source", maybe you look for it because in your desi mind you still look for approval from the goras.

And you keep omitting this fact but, we already have an AESA based AWACS in service right now.

I showed you the pic of the X-Band QTRM one of the most important parts of an AESA radar built by BEL.
So the ball is in your court to prove that it is not made in India.
Prove your allegations.

Last edited:
It is a looks down the last centimetre like the chinese CH3 and the Barq looks like AR1 and you can't post a single information about the subsystems in these "pakistani" products.
Like I did about Uttam.
ok we have few product like Burraq and BARQ which rebrand by others but what about india's Tej@$$ you have almost all foreign tech on it like radar, avionics, engine, fly by wire, tech, landing gear and ver few indigenous tech on like desgin, composite materials, some avionics and some weapons, STILL CALL TEJ@$$ YOUR INDIGENOUS PRODUCT @cyclops AS COMPARE TO PAISTAN INDIA HAS MORE HABIT TO COPY PASTE DEFENSE PRODUCT AND SHOWS THE WORLD THAT THIS IS INDIAN TECH @cyclops
Actually it doesn't.
We have BEL, IRDE, Alpha Design, Tonbo, Trident Infosol, PCI Ltd and a few others which are capable of and are currently providing these susbsystems to the Indian military, same subsystems which you have yet to have the guts to nameand show the pics of like I did.

There is whole sticky thread where you can see the name of Indian defence products and their manufacturers.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-india-military-weapons-and-support-systems.172935/

Again, if pakistan made these subsystems you would have a name or some designation for it or at least some pics, I regularly visit the pakistani section of pdf and have never found any proof of an indigenous piston engine, turbofan, EO pods, etc.
That should tell you how much you make and how much you name chinese products pakistani.
We have not vast defense industries as compare to india but we have here the list of some
here is the link you jester @cyclops
http://www.******************/threa...s-and-Military-electronics-industry?styleid=2 :p:
Most of your tirade is just plain strawman argument hence is moot.
Also, LRDE which made UTTAM has been making radars since the 1960s. So you are wrong, again.

You do realise that sites like Jane's or aviation weekly quote the sources of the concerned country itself. They don't really have exclusive governmental sources.
There is no such thing as a "neutral source", maybe you look for it because in your desi mind you still look for approval from the goras.

And you keep omitting this fact but, we already have an AESA based AWACS in service right now.

I showed you the pic of the X-Band QTRM one of the most important parts of an AESA radar built by BEL.
So the ball is in your court to prove that it is not made in India.
Prove your allegations.
what strawman argument i have and i am talking about fighter jet radar, not AWACS land based or ship based system you delusional @cyclops :enjoy:
And please give me information that what radars made by LRDE in 60's 70's 80's please @cyclops :what:

Here is optronic made by pakistan you delusional @cyclops
optronics.jpg

Img_5215.jpg

@cyclops :azn:

ok we have few product like Burraq and BARQ which rebrand by others but what about india's Tej@$$ you have almost all foreign tech on it like radar, avionics, engine, fly by wire, tech, landing gear and ver few indigenous tech on like desgin, composite materials, some avionics and some weapons, STILL CALL TEJ@$$ YOUR INDIGENOUS PRODUCT @cyclops AS COMPARE TO PAISTAN INDIA HAS MORE HABIT TO COPY PASTE DEFENSE PRODUCT AND SHOWS THE WORLD THAT THIS IS INDIAN TECH @cyclops

You are skipping from one subject to the other.

Yes indeed we call Tejas indigenous, not because it has some crucial foreign subsystems but because we want to slowly make it Indian.
Like with Uttam AESA and Kaveri turbofan.

It had far more foreign subsystems 5-8 years ago and we are slowly replacing them with Indian ones.
This I don't see in pakistan.

Also, 80% of the avionics in Tejas in Indian, fly by wire is Indian and the landing gear has undergone far too many iterations to be called not Indian.

You call JFT joint venture but what pakistani system is in JFT?

The chinese make everything and you lot call it a joint venture.

what strawman argument i have and i am talking about fighter jet radar, not AWACS land based or ship based system you delusional @cyclops :enjoy:
And please give me information that what radars made by LRDE in 60's 70's 80's please @cyclops :what:

Regardless, we are making Uttam completely in house. Nothing you say is going to change that.
Why should I believe you when I can see with my own eyes BEL produced QTRMs?

Besides, EL/M 2052 is far different in specs to the Uttam.

As for LRDE radars, I'm not going to incentivise your laziness.
Google it yourself.

Here is optronic made by pakistan you delusional @cyclops
View attachment 469236
View attachment 469237
@cyclops :azn:

That's it?
That's what makes Burraq pakistani?

Last edited:
You are skipping from one subject to the other.

Yes indeed we call Tejas indigenous, not because it has some crucial foreign subsystems but because we want to slowly make it Indian.
Like with Uttam AESA and Kaveri turbofan.

It had far more foreign subsystems 5-8 years ago and we are slowly replacing them with Indian ones.
This I don't see in pakistan.

Also, 80% of the avionics in Tejas in Indian, fly by wire is Indian and the landing gear has undergone far too many iterations to be called not Indian.

You call JFT joint venture but what pakistani system is in JFT?

The chinese make everything and you lot call it a joint venture.

Regardless, we are making Uttam completely in house. Nothing you say is going to change that.
Why should I believe you when I can see with my own eyes BEL produced QTRMs?

Besides, EL/M 2052 is far different in specs to the Uttam.

As for LRDE radars, I'm not going to incentivise your laziness.
Google it yourself.

That's it?
ok bro your right:tup:
That's it?
No bro its unrelated to Burraq
I gave you a link please open this link Please
http://www.******************/threa...s-and-Military-electronics-industry?styleid=2 @cyclops

Come now, super duper power little britain does not need coolies to fix ships. You can get cheap labour from eastern europe. Oh wait, you don't want them either.

Tough luck. I guess that means the scots will save your @ss again.

The Indians can probably fix the problem with the elevators on the QE class carriers.
They are too wide, which means that you can lift an entire aircraft
without having to disassemble it first.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom