What's new

Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

you can copy those tech from Israeli, french avinonics named its with traditional indian name and called it indian, mark1A radar is Israeli ELTA 2052 you change the name kid first you put your kaveri into your vedic Tej@$$ and with help france you troll @cyclops , you just designed Tej@$$ and composite materials, mission computer, rest is all foreign you delusional @cyclops
Jay shupa dupa powa hind @cyclops :sarcastic::help:

You are confusing yourselves with us.

If we license produce something, we proclaim that openly we don't hide our inability like pakistan does by shamelessly naming chinese systems with bombastic urdu names and saying the respective systems are pak made.

Why are we buying the EL/M-2052 if Uttam is a copy of the the same?:what:
In your hurry to bash on India you have thrown away your common sense.

Uttam is a completely Indian AESA radar, like in every other Indian defence thread pakistanis like you are just salty that we can make those and you lot can't.
We already have another Indian made AESA in service what AESA does pakistan make that is in service.
ee.jpg

Again, atleast we have a system like Kaveri you lot don't even have plans on the board for making one.
As you lot neither have the intellectual or the monetary capacity to make one.

You are complaining about how we make the composite aerostructures, you lot don't even make that much.
You can cry as much as you want, but we have more Indian systems in Tejas than you have in any of your aircrafts. Even for your future procurements like JFT Blk3 you lot don't even have plans to use pakistani systems in it, while it's the other way round for us.

Hell, we have more Indian components in the Su-30MKI and those are just license produced in India and are not even Indian products.
tejasindigenous.PNG

Last edited:
The PESA version of the RBE-2 can detect a 3m2 target at 140Km. The range was deliberately reduced because they wanted to focus on LPI.

For the AESA, their goal was to increase the detection range by 50%, ie above 200Km, for the same sized target. But they have in fact doubled the range. So we are talking about ranges well above 250Km.
i had been saying the same thing also please do your calculation's mate :tup: :coffee:

I
last I heard queer elzi had sprung a leak. Did you manage to fix it ? :cheesy:

Don't want the queer to sink in the middle of this "glorious moment".

The Royal Navy's new aircraft carrier had sprung a leak and is taking on 200 litres of water an hour ..... at least that is what the news papers said.

DRXOPNtX4AAQjyI.jpg
please send indian engineers to fix it, we will give them citizenship. the scots spend more time being drunk than sober.

It's a good thing you have enough aircrafts to protect both the AC :P

Otherwise queer elzi would be sitting on the ocean floor if it ever dared to visit the SCS.

Last I heard queer elzi had sprung a leak. Did you manage to fix it ? :cheesy:

Don't want the queer to sink in the middle of this "glorious moment".

The Royal Navy's new aircraft carrier had sprung a leak and is taking on 200 litres of water an hour ..... at least that is what the news papers said.

DRXOPNtX4AAQjyI.jpg
I did give attention to the aircraft carrier.

Lets see...

'how it behaves' ... care to elaborate?
Its range certainly leaves a lot to be desired. Certainly not NATO class even by 80s standard.

S-300 is pure import.
Brahmos was a joint venture, where India has successfully absorbed and extended the weapon.
In Syria, neither S-300 nor S-400 were deployed. It was old Buk air defence systems... BTW, Neither Babur etc are Tomahawk class nor you have money to keep an inventory of 100s of cruise missiles. Even with 70s interceptors, US had to deploy 100s of those missiles to saturate Syrian air defence.

Point is simple. Bombardier had a long experience in building all kinds of engines --including snowmobile engines-- before they jumped into aviation sector. Now, Pakistan can choose to start with bikes or cars or .... snowmobiles? Though I don't know why will they make snowmobiles. Technical base in any country comes in a step by step manner. You claim that Pakistan can suddenly make a Gen 5 fighter or a Fighter jet engine easily is what is hard to understand.

'My' Politician? There is no 'my' politician.
BTW, according to Pakistani politician, Pakistan's energy crisis was to be solved in six months. Or dollars will flow in sewer. Needless to say, none of it is true.

Who is claiming 'my' country and 'Civilization' was/is so advanced, and compared to whom? The claim is much more modest. When it comes to military technology, India is way ahead of Pakistan.

Relative to economy Pakistan is a bigger importer of weapons.
http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php
India 2016-17 6655 million dollars
Pakistan 16-17 1516 million dollars

Indian economy is 2.47 trillion 2017
Pakistani economy 305 billion dollars 2017

No.
http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php
Since 2000 till 2017 Pakistan has exported 62 Million dollars worth of arms.

While India only in 2016-2017 exported 98 million dollars worth of arms

Facts are not your strong point.

I really don't have the time to educate u. All of the nonsense you pointed above as has been discussed with links and articles. You keep bringing up the damn snow mobile, motorcycle crap. As if we are living in a cave and are cave men. :o: As if all Canada uses is snowmobiles?? Why don't they make car engines? Because they don't need to.. better cheaper opitions are avaible in the market. Same goes for Pakistans.

Any country that can build Nuclear weapons, Export drones to the U.S.
Sell Advance Trainer jets to a technically advance country like Turkey, Make indigenous Cruise missiles without any help. Can't make motorcycle engines? Wtf kinda logic is that??

And your country was the fisrt country In Asia with a nuclear plant? According to?? The same people who claim your ancestors had computers before you were ruled for 200 years?

I will let some senior members educate you on Pakistani Cruise missile Technology, Mirvs, Tactical Nuclear weapons, Drones. Or your free to roam the forum and educate yourself.

Keep twisting numbers around to support your agenda. We import more according to our gdp? Seriously? Does that mean we don't export more weapons then you? gdp or not? Shame on a country which claims to be so technically advanced can't export more weapons. Because it doesn't make anything worth selling. Just cars like i said. Lol

Russia has S-400 in syria, you cleverly forgot to mention S-200 from Russia which was recently upgraded by Russia. Haha

Also it was nice of you mentione the type of mirvs India is working on.. Heck we are working on a 5th gen Stealth fighter jet so can i bring that into the argument?

Fun Fact: Did you know a Pakisntani Company Named Integrated Dynamics Sold drones to U.S, Australia, Spain, South Korea and Libya?

This is what you sound like to me:
Me: we make Drones, Planes
You: no , no ,no motercycle 1st
Me:well, we don't make motercycle because it's not viable economically.
You: you can't make Drones, planes, missiles if you don't make motercycles those are the rules.
Me: but we sell them all over the world.
You: it's impossible, laws of physics dictate Motercycles first. So it's impossible, fake news.

Haha
But but but we make cars. We are the supppa powaa.

Last edited:

If we license produce something, we proclaim that openly we don't hide our inability like pakistan does by shamelessly naming chinese systems with bombastic urdu names and saying the respective systems are pak made.

Uttam is a completely Indian AESA radar, like in every other Indian defence thread pakistanis like you are just salty that we can make those and you lot can't.
We already have another Indian made AESA in service what AESA does pakistan make that is in service.
ee.jpg

Again, atleast we have a system like Kaveri you lot don't even have plans on the board for making one.

You are complaining about how we make the composite aerostructures, you lot don't even make that much.
You can cry as much as you want, but we have more Indian systems in Tejas than you have in any of your aircrafts. Even for your future procurements like JFT Blk3 you lot don't even have plans to use pakistani systems in it, while it's the other way round for us.

Hell, we have more Indian components in the Su-30MKI and those are just license produced in India and are not even Indian products.
View attachment 468581
:lol::lol: we haven't the habit like you guys name single items that we imorprt and put a name on it you delusional @cyclops :enjoy: and as for KLJ-7A we don't called it our indigenous products it will be import, and uttam are based/copy of 2052 just like your sordfish radar which is a copy/increased ranged version of greenpine, if not then prove it to me that it have a 100% indian tech @cyclops :p:

ee.jpg

View attachment 468581
Ahhh....so Brahmos is Indian. Su30 are Indian.
You have plans for everything and manufacture everything but sadly nothing works.

:lol::lol: we haven't the habit like you guys name single items that we imorprt and put a name on it you delusional @cyclops :enjoy: and as for KLJ-7A we don't called it our indigenous products it will be import, and uttam are based/copy of 2052 just like your sordfish radar which is a copy/increased ranged version of greenpine, if not then prove it to me that it have a 100% indian tech @cyclops :p:

Oh but you do; Burraq, Barq, Babur and the heavens only know what else.

Swordfish is indeed the Greenpine radar which we have already said is based off of the Israeli EL/M 2080 which is where you got your info from, from us that is. Its not like someone leaked this "privileged" info or we were trying to hide it.

You are quick to accept any news from our sources that say we have imported something but equally quick to question those very sources when they say we have made something indigenously? That's confirmation bias son.

Face it you just cannot digest the fact that we have made Uttam on our own while pakistan can't even think of R&Ding an AESA radar.

If you aren't lazy or have the gall to accept reality google Uttam you'll know the truth.

In the meantime Uttam and its quad packed transmit and receive module made by BEL.
16609418226_52e0ab8378_k.jpg
U8K3H1M.jpg

Ahhh....so Brahmos is Indian. Su30 are Indian.
You have plans for everything and manufacture everything but sadly nothing works.

Comprehension issues much.
I said MKI is Russian and BrahMos is just a JV.
It just says a lot about you when we can have more Indian subsystems in a non Indian military product than you have in your so called "joint ventures".

We do have plans for everything and eventually they all work, its just that pakistani posters are nowhere near that thread when it happens.

Last edited:
Oh but you do; Burraq, Barq, Babur and the heavens only know what else
Yes we develop those system from our own it is based on foreign design (China) but we improved ourself to our doctrine and Babur based on wreck tomahawk that found in Baluchistan, we develop Babur our-self from that wreck without the help of Chinese @cyclops :p:
Oh but you do; Burraq, Barq, Babur and the heavens only know what else.

Swordfish is indeed the Greenpine radar which we have already said is based off of the Israeli EL/M 2080 which is where you got your info from, from us that is. Its not like someone leaked this "privileged" info or we were trying to hide it.

You are quick to accept any news from our sources that say we have imported something but equally quick to question those very sources when they say we have made something indigenously? That's confirmation bias son.

Face it you just cannot digest the fact that we have made Uttam on our own while pakistan can't even think of R&Ding an AESA radar.

If you aren't lazy or have the gall to accept reality google Uttam you'll know the truth.

In the meantime Uttam and its quad packed transmit and receive module made by BEL.
View attachment 468736 View attachment 468735

Comprehension issues much.
I said MKI is Russian and BrahMos is just a JV.
It just says a lot about you when we can have more Indian subsystems in a non Indian military product than you have in your so called "joint ventures".

We do have plans for everything and eventually they all work, its just that pakistani posters are nowhere near that thread when it happens.
your Uttam is based Israeli 2052 tech transfer to India just like you did swordfish and green pine radar you acept it or not @cyclops :enjoy:
and as for your information we have experience to build radar in form of Italian Grifo series of radar for our Mirages and F-7 and PG at Kamra @cyclops :p:

Yes we develop those system from our own it is based on foreign design (China) but we improved ourself to our doctrine and Babur based on wreck tomahawk that found in Baluchistan, we develop Babur our-self from that wreck without the help of Chinese @cyclops :p:

Stop joking around man, show me the facility in pak that makes those big a$$ optronics used in your CH3s or the IR photo detectors (if those are the seeker heads you use) in those AR1s you call Barq?
What's the pakistani engine used in your Burraq?

As for Babur.
Babur was barely even tested before it was deemed inducted.

The audacity to even think that a country like pakistan which had no industrial background for high tech engineering or the technical knownhow for making complicated subsystems for cruise missiles could develop and induct complicated systems like cruise missiles on their own, systems which are uncannily similar to planes, that too in a few years.

Lest tell us, what is the turbofan engine used in Babur?
What is the seeker?
Like you lot, your military brass included would spare a single second not mentioning something even as minor as a nut or bolt "made in pakistan" that is used in a pak weapon.

Even more suspicious is the fact that no failures were ever reported.

After all, America took some 7-8 years, spent billions of $ in R&D, 100 something tests and 30 something failures before the Tomahawk was deemed ready and it still fails once in a while even now, but somehow pakistanis can do it in a fraction of the cost and time?
You are telling me pakistan has somehow surpassed the market leaders of cruise missiles?

Face it none of it is pakistani.

your Uttam is based Israeli 2052 tech transfer to India just like you did swordfish and green pine radar you acept it or not

Prove it.

Just coz you say something repeatedly doesn't mean it'll come true.
Grow up will you, you are behaving like a child.

I already posted the pics of the TRMs made by BEL, if you cannot accept that, then maybe you should consider the fact that you are in denial.

and as for your information we have experience to build radar in form of Italian Grifo series of radar for our Mirages and F-7 and PG at Kamra @cyclops :p:

Then why aren't you building your own AESA radar for JFT Blk3?
Why go to China?:coffee:

Last edited:
Stop joking around man, show me the facility in pak that makes those big a$$ optronics used in your CH3s or the IR photo detectors (if those are the seeker heads you use) in those AR1s you call Barq?
What's the engine used in CH3?

As for Babur.
Babur was barely even tested before it was deemed inducted.

The audacity to even think that a country like pakistan which had no industrial background for high tech engineering or the technical knownhow for making complicated subsystems for cruise missiles could develop and induct complicated systems like cruise missiles on their own, systems which are uncannily similar to planes, that too in a few years.

Lest, tell us what is the turbofan engine is used in Babur?
What is the seeker?
Like you lot, your military brass included would spare a single second not mentioning something even as minor as a nut or bolt "made in pakistan" that is used in a pak weapon.

Even more suspicious is the fact that no failures were ever reported.

After all, America took some 7-8 years, spent billions of $ in R&D, 100 something tests and 30 something failures before the Tomahawk was deemed ready and it still fails once in a while even now, but somehow pakistanis can do it in a fraction of the cost and time?
You are telling me pakistan has somehow surpassed the market leaders of cruise missiles?
then you prove it that Barq is AR-1 you twit @cyclops
i already told you twit @cyclops it was based on tomohawk that crashed in baluchistan so we develop engine based on tomahwak you twit @cyclops its based on PROVEN tomahawk design you twit @cyclops
Prove it.
Then why aren't you building your own AESA radar for JFT Blk3?
Why go to China?
we haven't experience build to an AESA :-)
Just coz you are saying something repeatedly doesn't mean it'll come true, grow up will you, you ain't a kid no more and that's what kids do.

I already posted the pics of the TRMsmade by BEL, if you cannot accept that, then maybe you should consider the fact that you are in denial.
First you prove it that 100% indian tech with neutral source other than indian source your above picture prove nothing you delusional @cyclops :blah::blah: look kid you ain't build an indigenous air to air (fighter jet) (PULSE DOPLER) radar before and then suddenly you build an AESA from scratch , so this illogical and retard logic you have you delusional @cyclops , western countries did decades of research of radar before entering a AESA arena and you develop your false indigenous UTTAM AESA within the decade how its possible, so its possible to assume that you copy some foreign AESA tech and called it yours you delusional @cyclops :crazy::hitwall:

then you prove it that Barq is AR-1 you twit @cyclops
i already told you twit @cyclops it was based on tomohawk that crashed in baluchistan so we develop engine based on tomahwak you twit @cyclops its based on PROVEN tomahawk design you twit @cyclops

I don't need to prove anything to you, you are just some troll.

Any person with a half a brain can see pakistan not producing any of these subsystems.

I visit the pak sections often and haven't seen a single proof of pak ever having made an EO pod for UAVs, or a small turbine or a piston engine for UAVs and cruise missiles, or an IR seeker head or any other required subsystem, or seen pak having facilities for the production of all these subsystems.

From the Indian side, you see the pics and info of all these subsystems all the time.

Americans couldn't do Tomahawk in a few years with no failures then how can anyone even think that you lot can complete Babur(or whatever the chinese designation for it is) with limited resources.
Americans had a 70% success rate prior to induction but somehow you lot have surpassed them? Preposterous.
You say Babur is a copy of Tomahawk but then you lot also say you have no failures, Tomahawk which crashes even now but surprisingly an inferior copy of the Tomahawk is impervious to failures. Stop joking man.

We have been in pdf for far too long for you to try and fool us.

First you prove it that 100% indian tech with neutral source other than indian source your above picture prove nothing you delusional @cyclops :blah::blah: look kid you ain't build an indigenous air to air (fighter jet) (PULSE DOPLER) radar before and then suddenly you build an AESA from scratch , so this illogical and retard logic you have you delusional @cyclops , western countries did decades of research of radar before entering a AESA arena and you develop your false indigenous UTTAM AESA within the decade how its possible, so its possible to assume that you copy some foreign AESA tech and called it yours you delusional @cyclops :crazy::hitwall:

Firstly, we have been R&Ding AESA for almost 2 decades now.
So no, we didn't make our AESA on year 1, that's impossible.

Secondly, if Indian sources are good enough for you to quote and then troll about how we have imported various subsystems then they should be good enough when they say when we haven't.
Don't be smarta$$, who do you think those "neutral sources" will quote when they write an article on UTTAM?

We have a whole history of making radars, more than you most probably you'll ever have in the next half century.
And have already constructed a working AESA radar which is already in service.

https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/labs1/LRDE/English/indexnew.jsp?pg=products.jsp

Any person with a half a brain can see pakistan not producing any of these subsystems.

I visit the pak sections often and haven't seen a single proof of pak ever having made an EO pod for UAVs, or a small turbine or a piston engine for UAVs and cruise missiles, or an IR seeker head or any other required subsystem, or seen pak having facilities for the production of all these subsystems.

From the Indian side, you see the pics and info of all these subsystems all the time.

Americans couldn't do Tomahawk in a few years with no failures then how can anyone even think that you lot can complete Babur(or whatever the chinese designation for it is) with limited resources.
Americans had a 70% success rate prior to induction but somehow you lot have surpassed them? Preposterous.
You say Babur is a copy of Tomahawk but then you lot also say you have no failures, Tomahawk which crashes even now but surprisingly an inferior copy of the Tomahawk is impervious to failures. Stop joking man.

We have private universities/firs to do research on electro optics system for our UAV like NUST and others NDC etc for engine we develop nishant FALCON, UQAB etc etc have indigenous piston/turbofan engine you delusional/D!ckhead @cyclops we have mature system on the tomahawk fail safe design you trollhead @cyclops :blah::blah:

Secondly, if Indian sources are good enough for you to quote and then troll about how we have imported various subsystems then they should be good enough when they say when we haven't.
Don't be smarta$$, who do you think those "neutral sources" will quote when they write an article on UTTAM?

We have a whole history of making radars, more than you most probably you'll ever have in the next half century.

:lol::lol::lol: i not talking about ship or land based radar system you delusional/ brainfart @cyclops :enjoy: i mean air to air (FIGHTER JETS) radar which totally different ball game to land based/ship based systems you troll head/delusional @cyclops :crazy:

Go google ...there is stuff available ...if you can't than don't complain

Started with falco which was co produced...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom