What's new

Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

@waz @Jungibaaz get rid of @MagicMarker he does not belong on this forum.
we are not worthy to bask in his magnificence :(

I don't think you will be able to afford it and we do not plan to give you charity.

Tough luck. Last I heard, you navy was planning to moth ball your second AC :P

can india donate it to us since we have no cash, it should not bother you. india's gdp will surpass china and the usa combined.

And the same is true for the UK too you idiot :lol:

Its called the global supply chain
go read the history of EF-2000 first you delusional @MagicMarker radar was based on blue fox in harrier, and tornado engine are also based on tornado engine, airframe was also based on birtish EAP @MagicMarker , then why you called your cowpiss, vedic, out of this universe, 10000000000000000000000 gen junk Tej@$$ your indigenous product @MagicMarker :lol::rofl::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::enjoy:

You should know, they run your NHS.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/26/nhs-foreign-nationals-immigration-health-service

Figures show extent of NHS reliance on foreign nationals

Thinktank warns stricter immigration rules could hit service after stats show 11% of all staff and 26% of doctors are non-British
fun fact, its not the National Health Service(NHS), its now the Indian Health Service(IHS)

LOL...so ? you are giving credit for the british PAST, not its present :lol:

Tejas is the PRESENT. AMCA is the Future.
dont denigrate the tejas so much, the tejas is the present and the future and the amca is in the after life.:agree:

Partially we make 58% JF-17 (mainly fuselage) @hydra :-)
You are making that too only 58 percentage as you claim,that's where the difference is. You are making but didn't design it. You can source engine,radar, mission computers from outside,but no one can make a fighter out of these things,you need to design it with these things. We drsigned Tejas,jf 17 is designed by someone and you are making,that too only 58 percentage.

LOL...so ? you are giving credit for the british PAST, not its present :lol:

Tejas is the PRESENT. AMCA is the Future.
and do research for development of fighter jets it take lot time to mature technologies of fighter jets, look kid you know nothing what is you talking bout your LCA program started in 1983 than it is completed in 2016-17,you' wont give me an answers to my question why your vedic mighty Tej@$$ called your indigenous tech because its a mixture of different tech originated from different countries @MagicMarker :enjoy: and your future AMCA comes into fruitation after 2060 @MagicMarker :lol::enjoy:

You are making that too only 58 percentage as you claim,that's where the difference is. You are making but didn't design it. You can source engine,radar, mission computers from outside,but no one can make a fighter out of these things,you need to design it with these things. We drsigned Tejas,jf 17 is designed by someone and you are making,that too only 58 percentage.
we took a part of in Designing phases in JF-17 but your right you have only a design and composite, mission computer rest is all foreign @hyra :enjoy:

Don't worry about us, I was enjoying you cheerleading for UK when their govt. just pi$$ed all over you. :enjoy:
you're just face saving kid you have nothing to say, i stating the facts kid, go kid play your toys this palace isnot for yours and sleep tight have good night kid @MagicMarker :lol::rofl::sarcastic::help::jester::sleep:

"Face saving" from a pakistani ? :cheesy:

Get real kid. I was never interested in educating you, I just wanted to insult that british turd you were cheerleading for.
Get real kid you think you're better EU in tech you delusional @MagicMarker :sarcastic: you're buying French and Israeli avionics, radar, engine from USA and run France to solve your kaveri engine problems fot your vedic, mighty

tej@$$ Oh i forget india is a shupa powa in the whole universe let forget superpower like USA Russia and China go sleep tight @MagicMarker :hang2::hang3: i have prove my points now it your turn to prove yours @MagicMarker :sarcastic:if not i assume you as troller/bashing sh!twhole @MagicMarker :enjoy:

we took a part of in Designing phases in JF-17 but your right you have only a design and composite, mission computer rest is all foreign @hyra :enjoy:

you're just face saving kid you have nothing to say, i stating the facts kid, go kid play your toys this palace isnot for yours and sleep tight have good night kid @MagicMarker :lol::rofl::sarcastic::help::jester::sleep:
I generally don't get involved in jg17-tejas fan fight,but your Jf17's isn't using neither Pakistan not Chinese engine,like we indian fighter you also using a foreign engine,like us you are also using foreign radar. So what make you to think that jf17 is more indeginous to pakisPak than Tejas to India. Atleast we designed the fighter by our own,we have our own dour code for fly by wire,we have our own mission computers,also remember we alredy developed our own air to air missiles for Tejas and it's just a matter of time to integrate with it. Also we have our own active development program for the radar and currently it's running smoothly,an area Pakistan never dreamt of.

I generally don't get involved in jg17-tejas fan fight,but your Jf17's isn't using neither Pakistan not Chinese engine,like we indian fighter you also using a foreign engine,like us you are also using foreign radar. So what make you to think that jf17 is more indeginous to pakisPak than Tejas to India. Atleast we designed the fighter by our own,we have our own dour code for fly by wire,we have our own mission computers,also remember we alredy developed our own air to air missiles for Tejas and it's just a matter of time to integrate with it. Also we have our own active development program for the radar and currently it's running smoothly,an area Pakistan never dreamt of.
Every sane members here on PDF knows that JF-17 is not our indigenous products including me:agree: but a collaboration with China, you fellow indian members are always insisting that your Tej@$$ is your indigenous product @hydra ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom