What's new

Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

LOL can you make radar, engine, IRST and other subsystem for your Tej@$$, avionics comes from french,israeli, radar from also israel,landing gear from boeing, hmd is also comes from israel, weapons french, israel, russian, us and some indian, engine is from USA, fly by wire tested and developed by also USA and you think you think you have more indian components than EUROFIGHTER in your Tej@$$ @MagicMarker :sarcastic::suicide2::suicide2::lol::rofl::enjoy:

Forget AESA can pakistan miniaturise a radar for its fighters?

AESA Radar for the Tejas Mk1A.
fUrTwv7.jpg

It is being tested as we speak.

Can pakistan make a turbofan engine?

jpg.jpeg

Current status.

As for avionics, 80% of it is indigenous.
Can pakistan make even a fraction of FC-1's avionics?
DSC00672.JPG
DSC00676.JPG

As for the fly by wire.
The initial rudimentary fbw was indeed done in USA but most of the R&D was withheld after the sanctions.
The final, much more advanced RSS quadruplex FBW was made all in India.

Last edited:
LOL...what makes you think a pakistani deserves my attention ? :disagree: ...... you are just pathetic. Keep begging more for my attention, but you won't be getting it.

so true, the superior Aryan indians dont deserve british attention let alone pakistani attention

Bhawawawawa good one..... looks like RFP for even fourth gen will get a reply in the shape of a cock! :D

Ma kee kuss, India apnay aap ko koi hoor parri to nahin samajh raha? :P

I know, but quite satisfying.

LOL...what makes you think a pakistani deserves my attention ? :disagree: ...... you are just pathetic. Keep begging more for my attention, but you won't be getting it.
and you're delusional @MagicMarker this my habit to tagged all the members here on PDF not only you @MagicMarker :lol: so why you not include me to your ignore lists if you wont to give me answer and still replying me how pathetic you're @MagicMarker :rofl::suicide2::suicide::p::enjoy::man_in_love:

Rafale is a transformer,aircraft is just one of it's forms.
jealousy is a horrble trait. but you need not fear. the israeli india relationship will evolve to the point where isreal will be blessed with participating in air exercises and will see the true 6th gen fighter that is the rafale and the tejas. israel need not fear india is here. :p:
#supapowa

Forget AESA can pakistan miniaturise a radar for its fighters?

AESA Radar for the Tejas Mk1A.
View attachment 468524
It is being tested as we speak.

Can pakistan make a turbofan engine?

View attachment 468532
Current status.

As for avionics, 80% of it is indigenous.
Can pakistan make even a fraction of FC-1's avionics?
View attachment 468533 View attachment 468534

As for the fly by wire.
The initial rudimentary fbw was indeed done in USA but most of the R&D was withheld after the sanctions.
The final, much more advanced RSS quadruplex FBW was made all in India.
you can copy those tech from Israeli, french avinonics named its with traditional indian name and called it indian, mark1A radar is Israeli ELTA 2052 you change the name kid first you put your kaveri into your vedic Tej@$$ and with help france you troll @cyclops , you just designed Tej@$$ and composite materials, mission computer, rest is all foreign you delusional @cyclops
Jay shupa dupa powa hind @cyclops :sarcastic::help:

jealousy is a horrble trait. but you need not fear. the israeli india relationship will evolve to the point where isreal will be blessed with participating in air exercises and will see the true 6th gen fighter that is the rafale and the tejas. israel need not fear india is here. :p:
#supapowa
simple logic they have sir, that India have or going to have military jets or whatever military tech they have they think is out this universe, far far far better than USA, russia ,China ,UK and other major powers that's their mentality @Blue Marlin sir :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe not..

But I would love to see the Queen Elizabeth and the Gerald R Ford sailing together.

What a sight to behold...
it's pretty much guaranteed, sooner or later it will happen and it will be a sight to see...........then the french will join in and ruin the moment:p:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom