What's new

Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

did you read out what you just said, you've lost credibility, im out. not even worth it.

:lol: This is your ignorance talking.

Don't you know that new gen radars will not be as simple as you expect?

It's obvious you haven't the new concept of smart skins. The radar will be removed from its conventional place and affixed all across the fuselage.

This aircraft has 15 active areas on its surface.
getasset.aspx

And it's only a small UCAV.

:lol:

It's obvious you haven't the new concept of smart skins. The radar will be removed from its conventional place and affixed all across the fuselage.

getasset.aspx

You are actually arguing with a plastic scale model. How many of these you got in service?

LOL.... a super carrier that hardly has any aircrafts to defend it :lol:

More like a Massive billion $ sitting duck which can NEVER be used in war.

But congratulations to France for helping them design that AC.

Ok. Have fun with India being the center of the Universe. Who am I to argue.

You are actually arguing with a plastic scale model. How many of these you got in service?

The point of that exercise is to teach the ignorant about the future of technology, nothing else.

The Rafale will come with an entirely new, never seen before, next gen unified sensor suite.

You mean like how uk meekly surrendered Hong Kong ? :devil:
hong kong was a lost cause its loss was around the corner,*

i think so?:undecided: please do teach me the arts of talking with comprehension and excellence.
#UKWeakIndiaShupaPowa

please do teach me more, i crave your knowledge :agree:

getasset.aspx

:o: i formally request india to consider selling this equipment to the UK (with TOT) we would like to be leaders in this field only sub par to the indians:tup:

dont worry about brexit, the tories are doing a good job messing things up.

as for the typhoon vs rafale, the typhoon wins simplez
In differnt role sir (air to air) i mean sir @Blue Marlin
LOL........ how about shadow power britain ? After all you still have Hogwarts and magic to save your @ss.

Indian fighter vs the british hawk. I wonder which is superior.

BAE_Hawk_208_edited_2.jpg
they have also have this to match RAFALE F-3 that india getting
EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON TRANCHE-3A
EF2000.jpg

WHICH IS COMPARABLE TO RAFALE THAT INDIA IS GETTEING @MagicMarker :p::enjoy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurofighter_Typhoon_variants#Tranche_3A
LOOK AT THE TRANCHE-3A YOU STUPID @MagicMarker :suicide::suicide2:

Don't worry ...... it won't hurt. For it to hurt, you need to have some shame or self respect.

Meanwhile why do I have to go around telling people about your failures when your own media is doing such a stellar job ?
:cry:

What do they have in RAF ? "EURO" fighter ? or "UK"fighter ?
its doesn't matter whether EURO fighter or UK fighter, main project started in UK in 70's based on EAP which is UK project with a collaboration with Germany, Italy, Spain, main system in EF2000 is UK based like Radar, IRST,engine and other main system, go read the history of EF2000 , it have more UK based components than you out of this universe, 100000000000000000000 gen cowpiss, vedic junk Tej@$$ have indian one @MagicMarker :suicide::thank_you2:

LOL.... a super carrier that hardly has any aircrafts to defend it :lol:

More like a Massive billion $ sitting duck which can NEVER be used in war.

But congratulations to France for helping them design that AC.

Ignorance ? uk invented the steam engine :lol:

They are geniuses.
No need to mocking him,the aircraft carrier they built is the best non American aircraft carrier sofar even surpassing french one. But yea I do agree that the aircraft they carrying may not be the best in world.

LOL..... I can safely say that India has done more in development of Tejas than Uk has contributed to the development of EuroFigher.

And we will continue to invest more and develop new platforms, while UK produced its last aircraft a good few decades back.
There is defence corp company named bae systems,do research on them and theirs products .

I am bet that the next Aircraft carrier we are building is going to be better than their HMS old queen.

Meanwhile, here are some more facts about the guys who were joking about "occupying" us.

united-kingdom-military-expenditure.png
I am fed-up with our "will,going to" type ideology. The aircraft carrier we are making is still in yard,crossin long seven years.

LOL..... I can safely say that India has done more in development of Tejas than Uk has contributed to the development of EuroFigher.

And we will continue to invest more and develop new platforms, while UK produced its last aircraft a good few decades back
LOL can you make radar, engine, IRST and other subsystem for your Tej@$$, avionics comes from french,israeli, radar from also israel,landing gear from boeing, hmd is also comes from israel, weapons french, israel, russian, us and some indian, engine is from USA, fly by wire tested and developed by also USA and you think you think you have more indian components than EUROFIGHTER in your Tej@$$ @MagicMarker :sarcastic::suicide2::suicide2::lol::rofl::enjoy:

LOL can you make radar, engine, IRST and other subsystem for your Tej@$$, avionics comes from french,israeli, radar from also israel,landing gear from boeing, hmd is also comes from israel, weapons french, israel, russian, us and some indian, engine is from USA, fly by wire tested and developed by also USA and you think you think you have more indian components than EUROFIGHTER in your Tej@$$ @MagicMarker :sarcastic::suicide2::suicide2::lol::rofl::enjoy:
I will give you all these things mentioned by you,will you be able to make a fligher ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom