What's new

Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

This guy is on a rampage, I wonder why Rafale is not on the headline of all major aviation magazine or papers 24/7

Those who need to know, know it.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...alth-fighter-rafale-indian-air-force-3737350/
Chinese J-20 stealth fighter not cause for concern, Rafale too has stealth features: Air Marshal

There are many other features too which I would not like to disclose at this stage,” he said.

The French advertise their capabilities only to relevant people, they do not really publish it in papers.

if he is really out performing F22, F35, and I wonder why does IAF took more than ten years to finalize the Rafale deal, aren't they supposed to rush to France to ink the deal? I wonder why does India even need to develop their own "AMCA", since they are about to get the "bis" in the world.

We didn't take 10 years, we took 1.5 years.

And AMCA is our next gen aircraft meant for induction after Rafale's induction is complete. The French want to be involved in the project too.

Why should it say anything about the F-22?

The F-22's frontal RCS is also similar to that of a sparrow.

Nope. Common sense.

The Rafale's avionics compete with the F-35, in fact better than the F-35 since they actually work.

Its better than F-35 ....Because india is going to buy buy buy rafale

Hahaha

Out of this world funniest indian u are.

Instead of making ridiculous assumptions, better prove it.

Versus the F-22, the Rafale has more range. It has more payload. It has a full fledged EW suite. It has superior sensors. It has superior sensor fusion. It has better networking. It has more weapons choices. It has a two-seat version. It can also supercruise and is as stealthy. So many incomparable advantages.

The only advantage the F-22 has over the Rafale is that the F-22's supersonic performance is slightly better. But that's a pretty pointless advantage when the Rafale comes with Meteor.

Versus the F-35, the Rafale has considerably superior performance. And Rafale's avionics are proven in battle. As for the F-35, they are still struggling to make it work. By the time they make it work, the Rafale would have graduated to sixth gen avionics with fully unified sensors through the Rafale F4 between 2023 and 2025.

Versus the F-22, the Rafale has more range. It has more payload. It has a full fledged EW suite. It has superior sensors. It has superior sensor fusion. It has better networking. It has more weapons choices. It has a two-seat version. It can also supercruise and is as stealthy. So many incomparable advantages.

The only advantage the F-22 has over the Rafale is that the F-22's supersonic performance is slightly better. But that's a pretty pointless advantage when the Rafale comes with Meteor.

Versus the F-35, the Rafale has considerably superior performance. And Rafale's avionics are proven in battle. As for the F-35, they are still struggling to make it work. By the time they make it work, the Rafale would have graduated to sixth gen avionics with fully unified sensors through the Rafale F4 between 2023 and 2025.

You made sweeping remarks and came up with this lame excuse of a post to justify your absurd post. Do you even think before writing?

Just go through it and think what you wrote.

You made sweeping remarks and came up with this lame excuse of a post to justify your absurd post. Do you even think before writing?

Just go through it and think what you wrote.

Give relevant figures and compare the two then. The Rafale soundly beats the F-22 in all the parameters I mentioned.

Same stupid argument Indian members have had here and we beaten it to death. Here we go again.
Lets see...
Our cruise missiles are our own yours is Russian made. Our curise missiles range and how it behaves is similar to Nato. Yours is in its league of its own. If you wana call it yours.lol
'how it behaves' ... care to elaborate?
Its range certainly leaves a lot to be desired. Certainly not NATO class even by 80s standard.

We were talking about what India makes locally? No? It makes cars thats about it. Bramos is a joint venture with Russia. Same goes for s-300. We have all seen how the Syrian(Russian) air defense system performs against American cruise Missiles. Hint look at the pictures.
S-300 is pure import.
Brahmos was a joint venture, where India has successfully absorbed and extended the weapon.
In Syria, neither S-300 nor S-400 were deployed. It was old Buk air defence systems... BTW, Neither Babur etc are Tomahawk class nor you have money to keep an inventory of 100s of cruise missiles. Even with 70s interceptors, US had to deploy 100s of those missiles to saturate Syrian air defence.

I wasn't talking about Bombard in regards to Canada. I was referring to Pratt and Whitney. Point is Canada dosn't make cars it makes fine jet engines and planes. Your logic falls flat on its face. You measure a countries technically success based on if they can make a car engine?
Point is simple. Bombardier had a long experience in building all kinds of engines --including snowmobile engines-- before they jumped into aviation sector. Now, Pakistan can choose to start with bikes or cars or .... snowmobiles? Though I don't know why will they make snowmobiles. Technical base in any country comes in a step by step manner. You claim that Pakistan can suddenly make a Gen 5 fighter or a Fighter jet engine easily is what is hard to understand.

Haha Sure thing mate you also had nuclear technology before anyone else in the world. Your country also had computers and satellites before anyone else. That's according to one of your politicians.
'My' Politician? There is no 'my' politician.
BTW, according to Pakistani politician, Pakistan's energy crisis was to be solved in six months. Or dollars will flow in sewer. Needless to say, none of it is true.

One simple question tho.. If your country and Civilization was so advanced in the past how come other people ruled you for decades? Where was your advance technology when people from all over the global had you under their foot?
Who is claiming 'my' country and 'Civilization' was/is so advanced, and compared to whom? The claim is much more modest. When it comes to military technology, India is way ahead of Pakistan.

Also why are you still the world's biggest importer of arms?
Relative to economy Pakistan is a bigger importer of weapons.
http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php
India 2016-17 6655 million dollars
Pakistan 16-17 1516 million dollars

Indian economy is 2.47 trillion 2017
Pakistani economy 305 billion dollars 2017

We sell more weapons then you it's a fact. Look it up
No.
http://armstrade.sipri.org/armstrade/page/values.php
Since 2000 till 2017 Pakistan has exported 62 Million dollars worth of arms.

While India only in 2016-2017 exported 98 million dollars worth of arms

Facts are not your strong point.

Those who need to know, know it.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...alth-fighter-rafale-indian-air-force-3737350/
Chinese J-20 stealth fighter not cause for concern, Rafale too has stealth features: Air Marshal

There are many other features too which I would not like to disclose at this stage,” he said.

The French advertise their capabilities only to relevant people, they do not really publish it in papers.

We didn't take 10 years, we took 1.5 years.

And AMCA is our next gen aircraft meant for induction after Rafale's induction is complete. The French want to be involved in the project too.
God jet Rafale is all you need, you should buy 500 without a second thought if it really outshine F22, anyway, whatever drive your boat.

God jet Rafale is all you need, you should buy 500 without a second thought if it is really outshine F22, anyway, whatever drive your boat.

A lot of people here end up giving roughly accurate information in their attempt to make fun of India.

There is room for at least 400 Rafales in India.
IAF: 36+36+110+55 = 237
IN: 57+100 = 157

Total = 394

You made the claim so do it.

*yawn*

Just google the specs. You will get them all. They are easy to find.

That has to be the post of the year. Make it your signature. :rofl:
He is either trolling or just ignorant.

A lot of people here end up giving roughly accurate information in their attempt to make fun of India.

There is room for at least 400 Rafales in India.
IAF: 36+36+110+55 = 237
IN: 57+100 = 157

Total = 394

*yawn*

Just google the specs. You will get them all. They are easy to find.
With a small nose cone and a AESA only had 100KM detection range, it's a expensive toy.

He is either trolling or just ignorant.

I'm neither.

Typical Chinese member. Imposing your own lack on knowledge on others.

With a small nose cone and a AESA only had 100KM detection range, it's a expensive toy.

Nope. The RBE-2AA's range is already well over 200Km for a 3m2 target. If it was just 100Km, the IAF wouldn't have shortlisted it in MMRCA.

This is a Swiss evaluation for the Rafale's AESA radar.
20hzbm.png

Do you see what it looks like under "Detection"? The range of the radar even surpasses the Typhoon's radar. The Captor-M has a radar range of 185Km vs 3m2 target.

The Rafale F4 will not have a radar in the nose. 6th gen technology isn't the same as 5th gen.

I'm neither.

Typical Chinese member. Imposing your own lack on knowledge on others.

Nope. The RBE-2AA's range is already well over 200Km for a 3m2 target. If it was just 100Km, the IAF wouldn't have shortlisted it in MMRCA.

This is a Swiss evaluation for the Rafale's AESA radar.
20hzbm.png

Do you see what it looks like under "Detection"? The range of the radar even surpasses the Typhoon's radar. The Captor-M has a radar range of 185Km vs 3m2 target.

The Rafale F4 will not have a radar in the nose. 6th gen technology isn't the same as 5th gen.
RBE2AA only has 160KM range(target RCS=5m2)

With only 836 of GaAs T/R units.

And J10c's AESA has 300+Km detection range with a nose cone over 700 mm in diameters. Rafale is not a big deal anymore.

I suggest you can go for F35, don't waste money.

For 110 fighters? ?????:lol:
Offers of US /UK are not for 110 jets... what US share with India is common hate for Pakistan.
US has basically decided to strengthen Indian defence and weaken Pakistan's defence... by hook or crook.
What is to follow is simple maneuvering. Most depend on upcoming Pakistani elections.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom