What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

NRO was his only mistake.

Unlike others, Musharraf was never and is not a traitor!

But NRO made the way for traitors to come back again , Swiss case was almost won , Sharifs hand were tight by Saudi Arab and late Lebanon President.

why give support to general musharaf?.....

is he King of Pakistan living in exile or thrown out with force?or he was born with the inherent right to rule Pakistan?
he resigned himself once his friends werent willing to own his bullshyt further more....hell even rashid qureshi and chaudhry shujaat backed out after he sacked the chief justice.......

why give him support?so that he can gift peshawar airport too to the americans without asking the taxpayer?

nation brought up general musharaf...paid for training...gave him salary....hell he even bought a glock pistol from the taxpayers money....but when the time came to defend the taxpayer...haramkhoor sided with americans and backed out.......

he sided with americans just cause he wanted to enjoy power,tabla and mujray..nothing more...

have u ever seen a head of country who works to make others countries safe?and in that course he makes his own country a war-zone?and that too for dollars?

have u ever seen a person for whom his career,promotion,friendship,family,foreign accounts,foriegn trips and kick backs hold more importance than what his religion tells him to do?

have u ever seen a character less person with a dead conscience?

haVE u ever seen a person who sides with christians and jews against muslims?

was there any Pakistani or Afghani involved in 9/11?,,,,,no

general musharaf is a criminal and above all a coward....if he was man enough he would have remained in country even after retirement....every one is a commando as long as he is living in a fortified 7 star bunker....plus moving in 50plus bomb proof decoy cars...

once u have to live on street ...then u find out how much tarzan there is inside you.....

he made a mess in the country....he wanted to create more mess..but his friends backed out and left him alone...then decided that since he wont be able to create mess...its time to move abroad..and spend all the dollars made during lifetime.

I was used to be a Hardcore supporter of Musharaf , Until he Fled the Country , I dont & will never support any leader who just ran from the country as he was afraid to be Judged for the things he have Done.

I supported most of his decision & Still Support them , but Do i Support HIM ? No Not anymore , & it will not change in the near future. as we now have a better Alternative them Him.

NRO was his only mistake.

Unlike others, Musharraf was never and is not a traitor!

I disagree bro, Whats the definition of traitor?
Hussain Haqqani, Shakeel Afridi?
They helped Americans against Pakistani interests that what mush did he is not only a traitor but failed jernail as well. Zia and Mush are the reason we are in trouble today, i am desperately waiting for good days to come.:P

I was used to be a Hardcore supporter of Musharaf , Until he Fled the Country , I dont & will never support any leader who just ran from the country as he was afraid to be Judged for the things he have Done.

I supported most of his decision & Still Support them , but Do i Support HIM ? No Not anymore , & it will not change in the near future. as we now have a better Alternative them Him.

In a country with a very pronounced history of attacks on political figures, I don't see why he shouldn't have left. Be it BB or Nawaz, everyone leaves after their tenure is over because our people don't take revenge through their votes, they need blood to quell their hatred for past policies.

I disagree bro, Whats the definition of traitor?
Hussain Haqqani, Shakeel Afridi?
They helped Americans against Pakistani interests that what mush did he is not only a traitor but failed jernail as well. Zia and Mush are the reason we are in trouble today, i am desperately waiting for good days to come.:P

We were the second fastest growing economy of the world. They were the good days......

Musharraf should come back. He is a patriotic Pakistani. He should not become another Pakistani stationed in London and doing 'telephonic khitaabs'.

We dont need the one already in London. But we need sincere and honest people like Musharraf.

he will never return
he dident returned during the rule of corrupt regimes
why will he come when imran khan is in power?
Balochistan police already has his warrants for arrest.
once he lands,he will be shifed to balochistan.
people who gave his gurantee wont allow him back into Pakistan.
it is a contract just like nawaz left the country under a contract
these are our shameless leaders....they come,they loot,then they leave.
dihari lagao or niklo....this is their motto.
musharaf is is now 71 years old....he has lost his mind,.once imran khan comes in power his real red warrants will be issued and then he will brought back to country in chains...if mubarak of egypt can be arrested and put behind bars then musharaf is nothing compared to him.

Musharaf crushed the TTP, he was the one that took the operation to the 'Tribal Badlands' -- let's not forget that it was Pakistan's Sovereignty under threat by Armed Terrorists; and up till then, during and now even after, liberals where against destroying the TTP.

Yes, the military intervention brought in an era of bloodshed, but what other choice was there? Hundreds of Malalas? A radical, illiterate fanatic running the country? There was no easy option, if the Taliban is Armed and fighting the state they will not take the political route.

Now, tell me, which civilian leader in Pakistan -- including the almighty Imran Khan -- would dare another Lal Masjid? Musharaf knew it would be political disaster -- even today, the politicians use it as a stick to prod him with -- but he made the right choice, he levelled the heart of extremist in the capital.

Make no mistake, Mush wasn't a democrat. He was a General, a dictator; but that doesn't mean he didn't love Pakistan, he believed in a different system, a slower eventual transition into democracy while he -- in his own vision and one I favour -- "cleaned up the mess". No leader in Pakistan's recent history would have had the will, resolve or courage to go into what he had to go into.

If Musharaf was still in power, you'd see the military pounding out the TTP hideouts in NWA.

Musharaf crushed the TTP, he was the one that took the operation to the 'Tribal Badlands' -- let's not forget that it was Pakistan's Sovereignty under threat by Armed Terrorists; and up till then, during and now even after, liberals where against destroying the TTP.

Yes, the military intervention brought in an era of bloodshed, but what other choice was there? Hundreds of Malalas? A radical, illiterate fanatic running the country? There was no easy option, if the Taliban is Armed and fighting the state they will not take the political route.

Now, tell me, which civilian leader in Pakistan -- including the almighty Imran Khan -- would dare another Lal Masjid? Musharaf knew it would be political disaster -- even today, the politicians use it as a stick to prod him with -- but he made the right choice, he levelled the heart of extremist in the capital.

Make no mistake, Mush wasn't a democrat. He was a General, a dictator; but that doesn't mean he didn't love Pakistan, he believed in a different system, a slower eventual transition into democracy while he -- in his own vision and one I favour -- "cleaned up the mess". No leader in Pakistan's recent history would have had the will, resolve or courage to go into what he had to go into.

If Musharaf was still in power, you'd see the military pounding out the TTP hideouts in NWA.

Forget everything, there would have been no TTP if Musharraf didn't bring War on Terror in Pakistan. He even said it in his book that this was how we were earning money from lol.

Forget everything, there would have been no TTP if Musharraf didn't bring War on Terror in Pakistan. He even said it in his book that this was how we were earning money from lol.

Entering the War on Terror was the only viable choice Pakistan had. Do you think Pakistan would be anywhere near its current defence capabilities if it chose not to join? If anything, Pakistan would have faced a massive barage of sanctions, international isolation and guess what -- Drone Attacks wouldn't be the option America takes, it'd be incursions and bombings of what the Pentagon'd consider targets.

Entering the War on Terror was the only viable choice Pakistan had. Do you think Pakistan would be anywhere near its current defence capabilities if it chose not to join? If anything, Pakistan would have faced a massive barage of sanctions, international isolation and guess what -- Drone Attacks wouldn't be the option America takes, it'd be incursions and bombings of what the Pentagon'd consider targets.

The war on terror was due to the 9/11 attacks, which was done by Saudis and yes just to remind everyone, OBL, the master mind behind all this was also a Saudi. The point here is, why should you take blame for someone else's crime? It would have been best if Musharraf confronted against their country of representation and took them to U.N in the International court of justice eventually, alarming the world of their terrorist havens.

If imposed Sanctions, it would have been great . I'm all for it. People in Pakistan are use to 'easy money making' and that would have been stopped. If you know you are going to be scared even against U.S, then whats the point of having a military? I believe in nationalism. No one can stop us if we just had that. What kind of General is Musharraf? If he was so brave and courageous, then maybe he would not have ran away from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom