What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

Clearly, democracy has failed, ALL the political parties so far, none of them have brought ANYTHING, except for corruption, mafia/gang wars and they have divided our country even more.

Nowadays people don't feel Pakistani but look at their own ethnicity/province etc..
It is because of these parasitical democratic parties, they are not creating unity, but dividing the people.

But then again, stupidity prevails in our country, you want democracy, go eat it, enjoy it, while all our neighbours are progressing forward, our f--king politicians are fightning to stay in power, neglecting our national flag and our national identity, neglecting the fact that we cannot afford to lack behind, we must move forward as well.

Though I was upset with the "deal" Mush did with BB and co he was certainly preferable to PNA and PPP donkeys and thieves

Indeed, I myself as a Musharraf loyalist and supporter, and I admit, he made mistakes.
But if we compare the pros and cons, clearly, our country was better off back then than it is now...

18 hours of loadshedding in my village area where my family resides... I cannot believe it.
And the focus of our politicians is appointing a new PM who will serve Zardari's needs and protect his money in switzerland.

The focus is not on our people, economy, OUR issues.
The focus is on staying in power and using democracy for their own purposes.
The current lot is enjoying their power, using it to its fullest extent, but for crying out loud, our president doesn't even have a recognisable college degree or something of value!??!?!

I mean, does that tell you something about our people?

Just because Zardari's wife was killed and people had sympathy??
A country of over 180 million people to be led by someone like him??

Something tells me the majority of our people actually wanted to be punished and endure the current mess like loadshedding etc..

democracy has failed democracy has failed is all i HEAR!!! how long a chance did we give to democracy? 10 years in our history maybe 15!

give democracy a chance let it carry on grow & then you can decide let it run unstopped for atleast 10 years! give it a chance then complain.

most of our history we have been ruled by dictators hence today's situation is decided by dictators & their failures! Look at turkey it progresses till today after it banned coups & Army from politics!

Great work col, Z9c!
Band of brothers is availible 24 hrs for this thread! Keep updating it!
Thanks

democracy has failed democracy has failed is all i HEAR!!! how long a chance did we give to democracy? 10 years in our history maybe 15!

give democracy a chance let it carry on grow & then you can decide let it run unstopped for atleast 10 years! give it a chance then complain.

most of our history we have been ruled by dictators hence today's situation is decided by dictators & their failures! Look at turkey it progresses till today after it banned coups & Army from politics!
Its enough of this horrible democrazy in pakistan, in which our economy, is destroyed , there is no law & order in the country, energy is no-where to found, its enough!
You can google search it, but. Pakistan was 1000% better under militry rule.

Oh hell no... i dont support musharaf.... i dont want a president who gets scared by 1 phone call from the "black house".... starts insurgency in baluchistan and loves indian girls..i.e rani mukherjee... sorry.

Oh hell no... i dont support musharaf.... i dont want a president who gets scared by 1 phone call from the "black house".... starts insurgency in baluchistan and loves indian girls..i.e rani mukherjee... sorry.

Haha are you serious? Come on now.
There was no telling what the Americans would have done back then, nobody dared to oppose them, and we simply do not know what the consequenses were had we not joined the Americans in the WoT.
The same WoT which has also exposed alot of unwanted entities within our own country, so it's a double feeling actually.

I'm not in the mood to elaborate on everything again, but e.g. the insurgency in Baluchistan, I think Musharraf did an excellent job taking out the likes of Bugti and curbing any anti-state sentiments.

Pakistan FIRST, that is the most important.
And your comment on Indian girls.......lol?

Lol, all Pakistanis think of Indian chickies the same way..:lol:

Musharraf is ball less coward. He scared to return pakistan, what he would do. benzir butto is brave.
He gave his back unconditionally to USA with 1 phone call from white house.

Back
Top Bottom