What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

Absolutely no support for this man. he has destroyed our country. Suspended constitution twice, ousted supreme court twice and then gave NRO to the thieves and killers of this country in 'national interest', whatever is that. Actually it was his personal interest. He actaully worked for Am-Brit axis of evil more than for PAkistan. thats is why he is sitting in their country with their security.

For god sake, please understand and stay away from these snakes.

Absolutely no support for this man. he has destroyed our country. Suspended constitution twice, ousted supreme court twice and then gave NRO to the thieves and killers of this country in 'national interest', whatever is that. Actually it was his personal interest. He actaully worked for Am-Brit axis of evil more than for PAkistan. thats is why he is sitting in their country with their security.

For god sake, please understand and stay away from these snakes.

With canadian flag under ur name, do you still call others axis of evil(brts +amrcns) snakes?
What the dam constitution has given poor pakistanis? I guss more poverty, more crouption , higher inflation, no health care, less education, fredom of terrorism???
The thieves were elected by the nation, they have voted for them , musharaf was running against them, his party wasn't elected, so its the dam democrazy they hve ever wanted?
I guss, he was a gooD guy, who generated millions of jobs in private banking , comunication, & in meDia sectors?
Inflation was much lower in his days, crouption was much less what else to compare???
Only thing which gone against him, was his honsty & his rommance of a prograsive pakistan.
I would like to support him, if he becomes less advocative of USA & its economic policies , against pakistan & if he becomes hard on political issues like NRO.
He don't have much time left, but 5 more years in any advisory role of his still can make a USD/ 65 rupees.
Nations with better economic conditions & less poverty are more GHAYRATMAND, thn those who don't have anything left execpt war?

With canadian flag under ur name, do you still call others axis of evil(brts +amrcns) snakes?
What the dam constitution has given poor pakistanis? I guss more poverty, more crouption , higher inflation, no health care, less education, fredom of terrorism???
The thieves were elected by the nation, they have voted for them , musharaf was running against them, his party wasn't elected, so its the dam democrazy they hve ever wanted?
I guss, he was a gooD guy, who generated millions of jobs in private banking , comunication, & in meDia sectors?
Inflation was much lower in his days, crouption was much less what else to compare???
Only thing which gone against him, was his honsty & his rommance of a prograsive pakistan.
I would like to support him, if he becomes less advocative of USA & its economic policies , against pakistan & if he becomes hard on political issues like NRO.
He don't have much time left, but 5 more years in any advisory role of his still can make a USD/ 65 rupees.
Nations with better economic conditions & less poverty are more GHAYRATMAND, thn those who don't have anything left execpt war?

Yes I do call them that. Any issues? They go and destroy countries. They occupy or buy leaders like they did with Musharraf. Pakistan is where it is because the people who should have made decisions about development, economy and education were in power either by accident or by inheritance. Its a tragedy that ruling classes think for themselves first and not the country.

With a Canadian flag, I have a Pakistan flag too.

Yes I do call them that. Any issues? They go and destroy countries. They occupy or buy leaders like they did with Musharraf. Pakistan is where it is because the people who should have made decisions about development, economy and education were in power either by accident or by inheritance. Its a tragedy that ruling classes think for themselves first and not the country.

With a Canadian flag, I have a Pakistan flag too.

You follow canadian laws & you respect them why?
Canada is part of dam allied nations , who are responsible for the mess in countries like pakistan , can you gon in the streets, & demonstrate against canadian govt support of america?
May be just once, 2nd time you will investigated, & couldbe thrown back with your pakistani flag out of canada, for sure with terrorism charges.

In pakistan after many times of experince , democrazy never got succsess because, democratic infrastructure is bassed on feudlism, which is the biggest hurdle itself in the way of democrazy.
Biggest reason of militry rule,s succsess in pakistan was its militry,s fundamental power base in the poor & midlle class sections of the society , diciplined, & uncroupt leadership of militry still belongs to the poors & midlle class section of pakistan , which is loved 10 times more thn its , civil political leadership of pakistan , which is hugly croupt?

Yaar my support is with Gen. Musharraf even though he is not in Pakistan but in his interviews he has always spoken only for Pakistan & his answers are always to the point, he is not like other politicians who don't answer the questions & play their old tricks.
Gen. Musharraf knows Pakistan & he knows how to run our Pakistan. My support is for him. Haters can hate it but the truth is the truth he is the right choice for Pakistan.

Mirpurkhas jalsa, 23/9/12

69104_352345184852588_1129725567_n.jpg

538882_352345294852577_888092981_n.jpg

538807_352345281519245_214568127_n.jpg

304944_352345128185927_2029797788_n.jpg

249517_352346734852433_15713095_n.jpg

397204_352345324852574_1151308381_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom