What's new

Give Hagia Sophia back to Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkic,yes but are they Anatolian ?

Even Uzbeks and Kazakhs are Turkic.

Turkic,yes but are they Anatolian ?

Even Uzbeks and Kazakhs are Turkic.

Mate Turks are not Anatolian... We came Anatolia in 1071 our root lies with in Central Asia with our other bretheren.

I think you wanted to ask "Are they Turkish? "... No they are not Turkish but they are Turkic.

Turkish people (Turkey's Turks) are just a brach of Turkic Family.

Turkic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1071 is very long ago sir,thousand years is a lot of time.

Turkic languages are languages that's all,I see Kazakh people closer to Mongolians in looks,u guys look European.

Even ataturk was from thessaloniki,not even mainland turkey of today.

1071 is very long ago sir,thousand years is a lot of time.

Turkic languages are languages that's all,I see Kazakh people closer to Mongolians in looks,u guys look European.

Even ataturk was from thessaloniki,not even mainland turkey of today.

Seriously we should do IQ tests before people are allowed. You Absolute retard, that was ottoman land/Turkish land so what if he was born there, many turkish people was born in ottoman lands at those times, plus he was a soldier and soldiers go to other parts of the empire.

No u say that ur folks came from Central Asia,so u r Central Asian,

Thessaloniki is in Greece now,does that make the Ataturk Greek.

If u find this logic stupid,then it is all your as u invented this logic.

and regarding IQ,I am a Quant in a Investment Bank,

trust me,this is a league of Indians/Israelis/Hungarians/Russians.

Turks are nowhere in the horizon.

No u say that ur folks came from Central Asia,so u r Central Asian,

Thessaloniki is in Greece now,does that make the Ataturk Greek.

If u find this logic stupid,then it is all your as u invented this logic.

and regarding IQ,I am a Quant in a Investment Bank,

trust me,this is a league of Indians/Israelis/Hungarians/Russians.

Turks are nowhere in the horizon.

In what horizon? India has been a slave country since its existence so what horizon? Turkey is way richer than India on all levels. You have more slums in your country than you have houses.
Indians work hard in Western countries educationally as they know that's their last chance otherwise if they ever go back India they going to end up in extreme poverty. While Turkish people move back willingly when they want.

I can see that you didnt answer the first part,no problem.

I have eben to your country,nice country i got to say and good people.

But i see that you guys are totally westernized,alcohol flowing around.

I see that your currency is strong,you export a lot of stuff to Europe,beg them to get into the EU and they keep rebuffing you,meanwhile allowing little countries in eastern europe to join them.

I see that you are the 15th largest economy-PPP and 37th largest country in the world until the Kurds get their independence.

We are 4 times as big as you,Your GDP PPP is 1.1 billion and ours is 4.4 billion.

That is because you sit on many oil and energy routes,

You claim to be a Muslim country but you are a slave of NATO.

I come from a country fully self sufficient in food,resources and without any energy resources still command a great economy due to the quality of our people.

And i have cousins who have been to ivy league colleges and we never saw many Turks there,just a few.

Perhaps you can show your statistics and ignorance to Pakistanis,they ll bend over for anything Turkish,

But it doesn't matter much to me.

I can see that you didnt answer the first part,no problem.

I have eben to your country,nice country i got to say and good people.

But i see that you guys are totally westernized,alcohol flowing around.

I see that your currency is strong,you export a lot of stuff to Europe,beg them to get into the EU and they keep rebuffing you,meanwhile allowing little countries in eastern europe to join them.

I see that you are the 15th largest economy-PPP and 37th largest country in the world until the Kurds get their independence.

We are 4 times as big as you,Your GDP PPP is 1.1 billion and ours is 4.4 billion.

That is because you sit on many oil and energy routes,

You claim to be a Muslim country but you are a slave of NATO.

I come from a country fully self sufficient in food,resources and without any energy resources still command a great economy due to the quality of our people.

And i have cousins who have been to ivy league colleges and we never saw many Turks there,just a few.

Perhaps you can show your statistics and ignorance to Pakistanis,they ll bend over for anything Turkish,

But it doesn't matter much to me.

Lol 37th largest economy made me laugh. There is like 50million Indians around the world, while there's less than 5 million Turks around the world. While I can name you alot of Turks who are in high positions. Example CEO of Coca Cola Muhtar Kent.

Lol 37th largest economy made me laugh. There is like 50million Indians around the world, while there's less than 5 million Turks around the world. While I can name you alot of Turks who are in high positions. Example CEO of Coca Cola Muhtar Kent.

So what,who asked you to be less in number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom