What's new

Russia warns Turkey over Hagia Sophia move

EZI6-6jWoAEYMcq.jpeg

You do realise Islam is more closer to judaism than christianity.
No sir. Jews are badly cursed in Quran. Quran criticizes Christians but never cursed Christianity. On the other hand Quran speaks lovely of true Christians and introduces them "in affection with believers". Quran is our mizan

Muslims can't pray towards human images.
So?

By the way, for those who do not know: Hagia Sophia was burned and devastated during the Crusades. Because eastern Christians were seen as heretic at that time.

This building was rebuilt 3 times before the Ottoman Empire, 2 times destroyed completly. The fourth largest construction took place by Architect Sinan and the building completely rebuilt "including large dome" and reached its current appearance.

ps: Since Russia has historically regarded itself as the patroness of the eastern christians, it cannot remain silent on this issue politically. As a matter of fact, the abolition of Hagia Sophia's mosque status is related this in one aspect.

Last edited:
No sir. Jews are badly cursed in Quran. Quran criticizes Christians but never cursed Christianity. On the other hand Quran speaks lovely of true Christians and introduces them "in affection with believers". Quran is our mizan

So?

What are you talking about??? Christians are cursed you do realise they associate partners with God or calling Prophet Isa as the son of God or simply God.

Christianity is even more illogical than judaism.

Maybe just ban Russian tourists from Hagia Sophia altogether.

It would send ruskies a clear message.

So, we can't pray in churches. Wel, i don't know Shia but Sunni can't.
Of course. Muslims are not allowed to do it.
We are already resorting religious debates. I was Talking political Wise, it could be used for Christians too with Islamic shape.

Inshallah it will become a masjid.
Muslims will come from all over the world to pray here. As they used to in the osmani days.

Muslims can't pray towards human images.
Also there is also a clear precedence from the time of Second Rashidun Caliph Hazrat Umer, for not using churches as masjids for fear that people in future might take liberty with places of worship of minorities. It was in Jerusalem that this came to be first if i recall correctly.

Back
Top Bottom