What's new

Give Hagia Sophia back to Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that you didnt answer the first part,no problem.

I have eben to your country,nice country i got to say and good people.

But i see that you guys are totally westernized,alcohol flowing around.

I see that your currency is strong,you export a lot of stuff to Europe,beg them to get into the EU and they keep rebuffing you,meanwhile allowing little countries in eastern europe to join them.

I see that you are the 15th largest economy-PPP and 37th largest country in the world until the Kurds get their independence.

We are 4 times as big as you,Your GDP PPP is 1.1 billion and ours is 4.4 billion.

That is because you sit on many oil and energy routes,

You claim to be a Muslim country but you are a slave of NATO.

I come from a country fully self sufficient in food,resources and without any energy resources still command a great economy due to the quality of our people.

And i have cousins who have been to ivy league colleges and we never saw many Turks there,just a few.

Perhaps you can show your statistics and ignorance to Pakistanis,they ll bend over for anything Turkish,

But it doesn't matter much to me.

You're the one who is avoiding answering questions, all you do is ask random and stuff and expect to answer you. You said some Pakistanis having Turkic ancestry was a myth/fairy tale, but I proved you wrong. Instead of apologising for your ignorance, you continue to ask stupid questions. Now if you're not going to stay on topic, I suggest you go away.

U told me about a tribe and what percent of Pakistanis r that tribe

Do you think there is no historical precedent of islamic and non islamic nations "co operating"?

Kinda beats the whole point of atheism, getting involved in others religious wars. Just my opinion. I dont see the Chinese doing it.

Kinda beats the whole point of atheism, getting involved in others religious wars. Just my opinion. I dont see the Chinese doing it.

They will if there's a profit for them.

But i see that you guys are totally westernized,alcohol flowing around.
well ok,but the city today is filled with pilsner boards and all grocery shops serve alcohol.
Turkiye can start by banning alcohol in European Istanbul,we ll see who goes to Istanbul after that.

What a tool..

and regarding IQ,I am a Quant in a Investment Bank,

Mate, you sure, you are not a taxi driver? Its ok.

Any proof of Bengali Muslims in combat in the siege,perhaps the Turks took teenage boys for other reasons.

Hmm dont know about that..Lets ask Brits and let them share their experience with Hindus..What do you say bro?

I apologize in advance from smart Indians...But the lack of intellect of that mental case "Quant" (LMAO) made me troll:angel:

LOL Will Spain give Muslim back the Granada Mosque

İt's funny that a Hindu orthodox christian and Pakistani sunni muslim is fighting more vicious over aya sofya, then Turkish orthodox christians and Turkish muslims :)

We keep it cool !!!

We had hundreds of years to get over it,we were here next to each other for hundreds of years,i guess some people far way take it to personally or like it happenned yesterday because they feel a cultural afinity (sunni muslims,orthodox) without having the detachement which comes with the passing of time.

We had hundreds of years to get over it,we were here next to each other for hundreds of years,i guess some people far way take it to personally or like it happenned yesterday because they feel a cultural afinity (sunni muslims,orthodox) without having the detachement which comes with the passing of time.

The amount of ignorance coming out of the mouth is another issue. İ thought İ saw a Hindu saying that the aya sofya doesn't look like any other mosque in Turkey :hitwall:
As far as İ know, Turkish mosque architecture is based on the aya sofya.

Anyways it's a museum right now. İf in the future it will change to a pray house again, it should be the prayhouse for both religions.
Fatih the conqueror had no problems with praying in a church, so we should have no problem with orho christians praying in a mosque. Would be a amazing symbolic structure though, instead of the head bashing we see every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom