What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan's liberation

I was not looking for your post :)..I just noticed this thread and instead of going from first page I went to last page and saw your comment. I replied on it. Well it is not so that I am following you. You give your 15 or 16 hrs to this forum whereas I hardly post 5 to 6 comments. Do you think I have so much time to follow you for 16 hrs :P..I don't have spare time like you brother :D

Ofcourse udont follow me ,but surprisingly each time ipost somethin u have to show right then right there. Andu are right ispend too much time online and i have been trying to cut down on it

You can go through my posts and see how many time I have commented on your posts. I always post if I find something interesting. It is not so that I find what you did all day and then I comment on your posts. Just ask your friends who you tag quite often if they do feel the same because I have not interacted with them before. I cannot do much if you think so. If I find something good or bad I ask people. I think it is in my nature. Just out of curiosity I ask them and trust me I cannot change it. I am not here to harm anyone or a stalker so please don't think I am following you because it is not intentional.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Lets not derail the thread, and going thru others post history is a pivilige that i dont give every poster. So imay not check urs unless really necessary.
Oh and lets derail any further .

I found him yesterday, but @Shamain was the one to tell me to check his ID against this one, and they match. :D
Iknew since day 1 he is the same guy. But then i didnt report ,i do so many times koi sunta hee nahi hai meri baat. But now it was getting on my nerves.

This mufti joined the day rauf was banned and he was constantly keeping his compusre so naturally when rauf acted mad it was clear he went on perma ban suicide trolling cuz he knew he has another id to use.
But imainly figured out cuz he was stalking all of us ajk posters.

Anyways, plz put these losers on perma ban. And thanks for help.

You mean Rauf Lala and Mufti were same users?

Yes sir, they were, when I banned rauf I did a background check and mufti matched but he was in pink already, I just failed to check and see whether he was perma banned or not. On Shamain's request I had another look, and he was only banned for a month, now both are gone for a very long time.

Iknew since day 1 he is the same guy. But then i didnt report ,i do so many times koi sunta hee nahi hai meri baat. But now it was getting on my nerves.

This mufti joined the day rauf was banned and he was constantly keeping his compusre so naturally when rauf acted mad it was clear he went on perma ban suicide trolling cuz he knew he has another id to use.
But imainly figured out cuz he was stalking all of us ajk posters.

Anyways, plz put these losers on perma ban. And thanks for help.

It happens often, Indians pretending to be Pakistanis, and sometimes the other way around. In fact, in one instance, I recall being tagged by some members to intervene in a thread where Pakistani members were insulting each other on ethnic lines, how did it start? Indian members with Pak flags flamebait, Pak members took the bait and started throwing despicable sectarian rubbish against their fellow pak members. Anyway, I have a grudge against anyone who does that, so thanks for pointing another one out.

Not possible. The princely states were all corrupt. The Islamists, though inhuman, had a real motivation...to free Muslim lands from non Muslim control. Islamists have similar goals to this day.

HEY HEY !! we are not corrupt an inhuman It should be noted that these princely states in Gilgit-Baltistan have the most peace loving people in Pakistan and they also have the highest literacy rate in Pakistan

KHYBER KHAN- THE CONQUEROR OF SKARDU

The next milestone in Khyber Khan’s life as a Air warrior came in the shape of the unforgettable and daring exploit of transporting a mortar gun in the rear seat of a
T-6 Harvard aircraft to Gilgit, Which was instrumental in the capture of Skardu. Soon after independence on October 26th, 1947 the Hindu Maharaja of Kashmir declared accession of the Muslim majority state to India, in complete disregard of the principle enunciate in the document concerning partition. He invited Indian Military help and on October 27, Indian forces moved into the state, Thus exposing a pre-conceived plan for the occupation of Kashmir. No sooner did the news of the Maharaja’s accession spread that the people of Poonch and Mirpure district formed the Azad Kashmir Government at Muzaffarabad.
During the first Indo-Pak was of 1948, forward elements of Azad Kashmir forces had by-passed Skardu in pursuit of the Indian units fleeing south towards Kashmir. However a Dogra battalion entrenched within kharphocho Fort posed a serious threat in the rear of the advancing column and had to be removed in order to secure the lines of communication. Due to the location of the fort, a direst frontal assault was deemed extremely hazardous and the Azad Kashmir forces did not posses any suitable weapon with which to engage the entrenched Dogras. There as no artillery support and air strike was not advisable. Lest it led to an all-out war against the numerically far superior RIAF. It was finally decided that a mortar gun capable of firing a high trajectory projectile could possibly be the only weapon that could effectively target the fort. Thus efforts were commenced to make one available to the Azad Kashmir forces. Till the early 1950s, the only access to this part of the country was an unreliable mule track, which remained blocked for most of the year due to land slides and snow. The present runway at Gilgit and Skardu had not been built. The first 2 attempts to deliver a mortar gun having failed, It was decided to airlift one into Gilgit. The honor of being picked up for this vital mission went to Flt Lt Khyber Khan who was them commanding the Advanced Flying School at Risalpur. He was aware that the mission was very dangerous and hazardous because the enemy was on RED Alert and he had to be extra cautious. In order to accommodate the unwieldy barrel of the mortar cannon the rear canopy of the T-6G Harvard was removed and the weapon was strapped to the seat. The rear cockpit instrument panel was also removed to make more space and its barrel was placed in a tilted position in a manner that it lay only a few inches behind the head of the pilot.
Flight Lieutenant Khyber Khan took off from Risalpur in the Peshawar Valley in the afternoon of April 14th, 1948. Even at 12 thousand feet the flight was bumpy, and the farther he flew the higher the mountains rose, crowding him on both sides in this narrowing valley below. Halfway the sky was getting darker and T-6 could not climb over such a mountains, suddenly the aircraft jolted severely causing the pilot some alarm, Survival was at stake in case of engine failure or an intensive downdraft at this low
height. And what id the barrel got loose? Instinctively Khyber silently prayed and by the Grace of God thing started to look better the weather got good, but this relief was short lived because moments later he saw 2 objects high above Chilas ahead of him. These had to be Indian Tempest fighting patrolling west of Nanga Parbat. The T-6G swooped down to water level till a turn in the river shielded it from enemy’s view. Still keeping low and watchful for any lurking intruders above, He turned west towards the Gilgit as he approached the destination, Clouds began to gather again and he realized it would be soon too dark and better land soon. The Gilgit scouts had fire as a signal for him and a rugged runway was made which was sandy and a 3 pointer landing was made the plane just stopped close to the mountain base.
The Militia and the Scouts has been waiting anxiously for this special mission. They received the aircraft with jubilation and loud cheers of Allah - o- Akbar under the pilot’s supervision the mortar was quickly taken out and placed near a waiting camel. The men them gathered large stones and made a wall around the plane and camouflaged it from the top. While Khyber Khan was provided the Scouts commandant’s own Charger Horse to take him to the camp, a full platoon was decided to mount guard for the night at the field. Occasionally a sentry would stand looking intently at the T-6G and then smile affectionately patting its wings.
Indian fighter came the next morning to strafe the side, but the pilot was by then speeding home in hid T-6G. And in the mounted column a Bactrian camel plodded along the bank of the Indus river carring the heavy mortar cannon over a rocky track towards distant Sakdu, to the vicinity of the enemy help Kharphocho Fort. 3 days later the mortar fired thrice and the Dogras hastily raised the white flag of surrender over the rampart of Kharphocho, Skardu had fallen. Flt Lt Khyber khan got the message from the commandant of the liberation forces telling him that they conquered Skardu

5232da0c79481315d111fa853a1b3f40-jpg.57307

Source: History of Pakistan Air Force

Gilgit Baltistan and kashmir dispute is a complex dispute. As i am new here. I will start threads to teach u all who even don't know what happened in Gilgit Baltistan in 1947 and why GB is seprated from Azad kashmir, and why Pakistan can't make GB a province till end of kashmir dispute? and Why GB is the most backward and undeveloped than Azad kashmir and Pakistan. Guyz wait I will teach u guyz the real history . Yess I am from Gilgit Baltistan

Guyz plz get some knowledge about Gilgit Baltistan then discuss. Read on these links:
Constitutional Satus of Gilgit Baltistan By Afzal Shigri Former IG SINDH http://www.skardu.pk/constitutional-status-of-gilgit-baltistan/

Gilgit Baltistan and kashmir dispute is a complex dispute. As i am new here. I will start threads to teach u all who even don't know what happened in Gilgit Baltistan in 1947 and why GB is seprated from Azad kashmir, and why Pakistan can't make GB a province till end of kashmir dispute? and Why GB is the most backward and undeveloped than Azad kashmir and Pakistan. Guyz wait I will teach u guyz the real history . Yess I am from Gilgit Baltistan
Which area in Gilgit? and backward in terms of what exactly?

We could've gained much more territory - if our Commander in Chief who was British hadn't held us down.

Guyz plz get some knowledge about Gilgit Baltistan then discuss. Read on these links:
Constitutional Satus of Gilgit Baltistan By Afzal Shigri Former IG SINDH http://www.skardu.pk/constitutional-status-of-gilgit-baltistan/
GB is kinda autonomous and just like Azad Kashmir - Pakistan cant do much development in the area; without fully taking control.

Hav
We could've gained much more territory - if our Commander in Chief who was British hadn't held us down.

GB is kinda autonomous and just like Azad Kashmir - Pakistan cant do much development in the area; without fully taking control.
have u read the article in the given link? If not then first read full article by Former IG Sindh Afzal Shigri . Then I will tell u . And for your info AJK is more autonomous than GB. They have their own flag own PM ,president and Constitution and State Subject Rule.
4 provinces and their assembles are autonomous they can make laws without federal govt interference. But in case of GB and AJK there are GB and AJK council in Islamabad which make policies for GB and AJK. GB Assembly is a dummy assembly the CM GB can't initiate mega projects. Actually Kashmir affairs and GB is the God father of Both GB and AJK.

a
Hav

have u read the article in the given link? If not then first read full article by Former IG Sindh Afzal Shigri . Then I will tell u . And for your info AJK is more autonomous than GB. They have their own flag own PM ,president and Constitution and State Subject Rule.
4 provinces and their assembles are autonomous they can make laws without federal govt interference. But in case of GB and AJK there are GB and AJK council in Islamabad which make policies for GB and AJK. GB Assembly is a dummy assembly the CM GB can't initiate mega projects. Actually Kashmir affairs and GB is the God father of Both GB and AJK.
and One more thing There was no involement of Pakistani army in freedom of GB . GB was totally liberated by locals and Gilgit scouts. The libeartion force was headed by Col Mirza Hassan Khan of Gilgit and Maj Ahsan from Gilgit Baltistan.

Which area in Gilgit? and backward in terms of what exactly?
Baltistan region and backwardness in terms of Educational institutions, hospitals, infrastructure development and industries. How many Engineering universities and medical colleges in GB? Govt hospitals have lack of facilities. Look at Gilgit and Skardu cities and compare these two importnat cities with AJK cities and so on.......... There are 5 unis in AJK 3 Medical college?

Baltistan region and backwardness in terms of Educational institutions, hospitals, infrastructure development and industries. How many Engineering universities and medical colleges in GB? Govt hospitals have lack of facilities. Look at Gilgit and Skardu cities and compare these two importnat cities with AJK cities and so on.......... There are 5 unis in AJK 3 Medical college?
Which area in Gilgit are you from? i am from Yasin, can you speak Khowar, Shina, anything? According to your link:
Untitled.png

While the rest of Pakistan is quite far behind GB in literacy rate. And some areas like Hunza and others have almost a 100% literacy rate. Secondly, the government has indeed failed to do much in the region, though local NGO's have done quite well. Over time infrastructure will improve.

And Pakistan is changing the status of Gilgit Baltistan, it will get more autonomy and constitutional status, along with NA seats. Things will only improve and remain on topic please.
Pakistan to upgrade the constitutional status of its northern Gilgit-Baltistan region

Back
Top Bottom