What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan representatives seek US support!

A party with less than 20 people+Indian Source= Gross Exaggeration

Video is about sectarianism not state sponsored oppression. Try again.

Kinda busy. Will think about it later.

Until then enjoy these existing videos.

Regards.

Kinda busy. Will think about it later.

Until then enjoy these existing videos.

Regards.

Which are in no way relevant to the content of the thread? Yeah, got it.

He'll be more content when he gets some material that is actually relevant.

Then give him the material content relavant actually thing too. Give him something yaar.

Then give him the material content relavant actually thing too. Give him something yaar.

You give me something that shows how state of Pakistan is oppressing GB as you guys were claiming.

You gave me 4 videos till now. Two of them are about sectarian issues. Not related with "oppression" taht you guys were complaining about. 1 was about media curbs. Again such issues happen in Karachi and Lahore too. Only one video was somehow related to the topic but the source wasn't much authentic and not a proper representation of what's happening on ground.

You give me something that shows how state of Pakistan is oppressing GB as you guys were claiming.

oiii told you naa .. dont have spare time now..

come again later some time..

focus on some other thread for a while mate...

There are dissidents everywhere and Pakistan is no different. Some have people's support some don't like in this case.

These dissidents are being encouraged by US to start another adventure for 'freedom, liberty and democracy'. what a load of crap. US is the only terrorist country in the world whose president supervises a 'kill list'. It cant get anymore ridiculous and hypocritical than that!!

Firstly no one has given them authority of becoming representatives of Gilgit-Baltistan Province, secondly they are minority. Once i was watching the program Capital talk, where the host/anchor went to G-B & ask people what is their first demand & 100% people there said they want provincial status & need seats in National Assembly too.

You gave me 4 videos till now. Two of them are about sectarian issues. Not related with "oppression" taht you guys were complaining about. 1 was about media curbs. Again such issues happen in Karachi and Lahore too. Only one video was somehow related to the topic but the source wasn't much authentic and not a proper representation of what's happening on ground.

We are not claiming anything. Its your people from Gilgit Baltistan that are going and claiming everything to the USA. You should perhaps talk to your own citizens.

Back
Top Bottom