What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan representatives seek US support!

I am wondering what will happen if Indian agencies start helping Pakistan administer Kashmir's people the way Pakistan has been helping, I mean morally and politically ;) .

as some more sensible Indian members have said. It is going to backfire you guys. ;)

You assume we are not already :)... It has taken some time after that moron Gujral dismantled the RAW infrastructure in Pakistan.. But now the things are slowly getting back where they should have been.. :smokin:

Yes we did nothing even before Gujral i.e 50 odd years. This not our style BTW ;).

as some more sensible Indian members have said. It is going to backfire you guys. ;)

Usne bola aur tumne man liya, how innocent of you. May be you can put some lights on your contingencies and plans in that case.

Usne bola aur tumne man liya, how innocent of you. May be you can put some lights on your contingencies and plans in that case.

You forgot about occupied Kashmir. You live in a glass house. ;)

Maan lo kabhi koi aqal ki baat bhi maan lia karo. Aik Indian hi keh raha hai aqal ki baat. :lol:

Who recognises them as representatives of gilgit baltistan?
I am the representative of antarctica exiled to Uk by evil penguins and i seek support of BrItish bulldogs to free my homeland......

SO WHAT ANTARTIC ANIMAL ARE YOU ---SHRIMP KRILL?LOL

krill_601_600x450.jpg

Exactly is there any part of Pakistan except Punjab that does not want to separate ?:cheesy:

IF EVERY OTHER PART WANTS TO SEPARATE....THEN PUNJAB LOGICALLY BECOMES SEPARATE...THEY DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT ...LOL

Check the bold part ! Dont say it means something else.
G-B is integral part of Kashmir, Its kashmiris who will decide its fate sooner or later. ( This is what thread is all about)

Amen to that. You do know that it's India who does not want a referendum there. Wonder why?

Also the G/B area was as much a part of the Kashmir princely state as was the KPK a part of India at the time of partition.

While I appreciate and agree with the Pakistani posters, we are missing the most important part of the OP: the American government is giving official importance to these troublemakers. With American backing, what may be a handful of troublemakers today will be nurtured and promoted into a full-fledged separatist movement tomorrow. India would be more than happy to lend a hand also.

There are always disgruntled troublemakers in any country; all it takes is concerted backing and support from 'interested parties' to help them grow. The challenge for Pakistan is to decide now: do we go another 60+ years with these bumbling feudals , complete with their misgovernance, corruption and support for extremism, or do we finally get serious about putting the country on the right track.

It's very improbable. I honestly believe that the said 'interested parties' would have an easier job in Punjab. The G/B is pretty shut off topographically, unlike the Kashmir valley. On top of that everything and everyone going in and out of the region is closely monitored by the army, which has heavy presence throughout G/B in the form of check posts and bases and who's ranks are filled with Baltis and Gilgitis, again unlike the Indian held Kashmir. Lastly and most importantly these people are very proactive when it comes to matters of their own land. Add to that their undeniable flamboyant sense of patriotism (yet again unlike the Indian held Kashmir) and you've got people who would not be steered or manipulated that easily. However the bold part needs to be addressed what ever the case may be.

PS: Areesh, my good man, do not argue with the idiotic and the moronic. Listen to what they have to say, laugh at them, feel sorry for them and move on. They do not deserve a response and they will never cater it.

Hmm... Interesting development...

Many more representatives from different regions of Pakistan will meet US senators if NATO supplies are not opened.

The last time one of these threads was opened around early 2011, I remember Gilgitis that signed up to this forum just to bash Indians and set the record straight. Yawn.

Indians can keep having wet dreams.

Back
Top Bottom