What's new

Giant statue in India to honour an Ancient Pakistani from Swat (123 ft or 37.5 metres high)

Who are we here?
Jatts, Gujjars, Sindhis, Cheema, Gorayas? If we aren't south Asians why do we claim about IVC?

I do not understand this fetish about claiming IVC as our history. Turks from Central Asia defeated and settled in Anatolia. Will it make Turks descendants of Mesopotamia?

If yiu want to go that far back then here is a group photo of your ancestors.... go knock yourself out...
Le_Moustier.jpg

As far as I know these folks aren't the descendants of Adam and Eve - - - - - - - - -

There is the Pashupati Seal...but because of lack of written records or our inability to decipher them, very little is known of their religous beliefs--->(other than the standard meditative yoga pose)

I would say meditation is an invention of the Indus Valley

while deep introspection staring into the fire is a product of the Aryan mind--->(Both Brahmins and Zoroastrian priests spend hours staring into the fire)
All religion in this area claim to worship the mighty one,in one form or another form,at some point i am sure they use to worship him directly and with time started introducing steps inbetween him and themselves.
That does not make us Dravidians. The white Europeans migrated to America and Australia but that does not make them American Indians or Maoris. Do you see any white Euorpeans in America, Australia or New Zealand claiming those ancestries or being defensive? Our ancestors are great warriors who defeated and pushed Indians out of current day Pakistan. We should be proud of our Persian, Turko-Mongol, Arab and Greek Ancestors rather than trying to claim this fake South Asian ancestry.
They still take pride in their Irish,English,German,French and Anglo-saxon ancestory.
PERIOD.

Heritage ko own krnay ka Kya mtlab ha? Ham kaisay apnay heritage ko own Kar sktsy hain? Roads par mujasmay laga dain?

Wese to i am against digging up ancestors for material gain

but

since it feels it is needed by the awam. Just arrange school field trips to these excavation sites and highlight how austere farmers were living in the land 6000 years ago.

janaab Sindh me jayen zara log batayenge key 125000 saal se reh rahe hain yahan. asia ka sab se bara graveyard hai yahan per.

isme insecure hone ki kia baat?

I do not understand this fetish about claiming IVC as our history. Turks from Central Asia defeated and settled in Anatolia. Will it make Turks descendants of Mesopotamia?
Like i said earlier, Are Gujjar Turks or Arabs? Jatts? Rajputs? Sheikh?
Our genome mapping tells us about our ancestors whether we like it or not.

marking1.png

Scent marking is a behaviour in which the animal leaves it's scent on objects , as a claim of ownership, usually by urinating .
Here is India urinating on the entire regions heritage .
To Indians Hinduism is an ethnicity .
And the entire region belongs to them by that reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom