What's new

Ghulami Main Na Kaam Aati Hain Shamsheerain, Na Tadbeerain

Taha Samad

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have felt that whenever someone talks about moving away from USA and stand up to Americans for our interest. many senior members including some think tank members will come up and lecture one about how Pakistan will suffer without aid and american help.

well i can only quote this:

"Ghulami Main Na Kaam Aati Hain Shamsheerain, Na Tadbeerain
Jo Ho Shok-E-Yaqeen Paida Tou Cut Jaati Hain Zanjeerain" :Iqbal

what do you guys have to say?don't we fit the description here?that all the f-16's,perry class frigates and p3's we are getting are of no use even if we think that we are smart enough to milk the americans...

I have felt that whenever someone talks about moving away from USA and stand up to Americans for our interest. many senior members including some think tank members will come up and lecture one about how Pakistan will suffer without aid and american help.

well i can only quote this:

"Ghulami Main Na Kaam Aati Hain Shamsheerain, Na Tadbeerain
Jo Ho Shok-E-Yaqeen Paida Tou Cut Jaati Hain Zanjeerain" :Iqbal

what do you guys have to say?don't we fit the description here?that all the f-16's,perry class frigates and p3's we are getting are of no use even if we think that we are smart enough to milk the americans...

Relation should be based on mutual respect. If you think you are milking americans, you should not blame americans who think you are hired mercenary doing their dirty job.

@ TAHA you are right brother They do promote liberalism and it's their right to do so you shouldn't have a problem if someone is pro America everyone has the right to speak here but what the owner should really do is discourage liberal extemisim because extremities of any kind is wrong the more you participate here the more you would learn don't lose your heart just say whatever you want to

Well, who would generate "Shok-E-Yaqeen" in the masses? We are in desperate need of a leader, so is the rest of the world and the Middle East.
If you look at the enormous changes taking place around the world, you feel that we (as humanity) are walking on a slippery slope, and an accident could happen anytime, which in fact would happen in the near future.
I however, would like to assure you that YOU (the people of Pakistan, and Muslim Ummah in general) are soon going to be blessed with a Leader, who would turn all the tables in your favour. Just hold tight and get ready for that Glorious time.

Also currently no one in Pakistan or in the rest of the Muslim world (be it Imran Khan or Dr. Mahatir), has the capacity to steer us out of this quagmire that we (Pakistanis and Muslims in general) are stuck in. Nobody has an answer right now. We need a "Deeda Wur" as Iqbal said, which Musalmans are going to be blessed with soon!!

Back
Top Bottom