What's new

GHQ, IK and Qadri

OHH,,, see where the original topic is dragging.. @Sedqal please stick on to the topics...
we are discussing here the aftermaths of Operation, or even after 14 August IK jalsa...
as every one knows which of the party is made by whom, as lists can be provided and this Fancy mullas like fazlur rehman's JUI, Jamat e Islami would be on top of them,,, and so many other partied from Sindh, Karachi, Punjab or other parts of Pakistan...

so , please give your valuable comments on what will be happen in near future...
isse agge peisa lagen ge Bhai:najoomi:

Establishment not in a mode too and politicians not have guts to form a single party govt. in next general elections. The data stay same as Punjab divided more MEAN noon league goona lose much next. PTI also stay same coz next time they got few plus in Punjab but gonna lose few in KPK, PMLQ sorta come back and get back his few seats while PPP khape only in rural Sind, and mqm remain in power in Karachi.

The next govt make by alliance and interesting thing is that what PTI do? as other big parties don't mind much for an alliance. PPP PMLN alliance sound weird but end of the day it's Pakistan politics anything can happen.

GHQ never give his rights for national security to any political party coz they are all dumbs so it's better for democrazy that don't take PANGA with army on national security issues.

@KURUMAYA well said, but i dont think they will take that much breach,.,., whether they will move on to mid term Elections...but none other party now believes in elections in Pakistan, because it is basically nothing more than selection by the Manipulators...
but my wisely advice would be that Shaikh rasheed is always the bridge b/w #IK & #TUQ, and as he said #PMLQ's Chaudhry brethren are more near to establishment... so it would be like tri-Party Selection.. as they dont have to go for such time for mid term elections,,, and just have to hostile take over from PMNS... by IK or RS... then will rectify all the lotas or goats from their structure... or even nulsify #PPP, #MQM, #ANP, #PMLN, #JUI, #JI effect from Pak's politics...

Spare me the one liners, you find something wrong with my opinion (<< read again OPINION) we can discuss it like adults :coffee:.

Elected government Batman jee and its not going anywhere till 2018. Live with that, like they say democracy is the best revenge :lol:
You mean fakly selected noora-league govts?:enjoy:
Oh isn't what's been shown by SHABAZ-SHARIF , GOING TO MEET AGAIN CHODRI-NISAR-aka Mr , been? Is really telling how many more weeks , this incompetent government can stand, now?:omghaha:

they dont have much time,, they will stay more if they can act properly as per National interest.. not their own interest and first they all have to bring all of their external assets to Pakistan back.. then will ask us for their support...

@ daring dude
This might be make a minor problem with others PTI facing in KPK ( almost related with poor governance ) to cut their few seats in next elections be it be local bodies or general.

PPP, ANP, JUIF forms alliance for KPK LB elections

March 9, 2014 23:42

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), Awami National Party (ANP) and Jamiat Ulema Islam-Fazl (JUIF) has formally announced to form an alliance on provincial level for the upcoming Local Body (LB)

PESHAWAR: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), Awami National Party (ANP) and Jamiat Ulema Islam-Fazl (JUIF) has formally announced to form an alliance on provincial level for the upcoming Local Body (LB) elections, ARY News reported.

A joint meeting of three parties was held in Abbotabad on Sunday at the residence of Peer Alam Zaib Shah.

Talking to media ANP leader Mian Iftikhar Hussain, PPP's leader Rahimdad Khan and JUIF's leader Moulana Ata ur Rehman have demanded government to make timely arrangements for LB polls in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

They claimed that current provincial government is the most unsuccessful government of the history.

The leaders of three parties said their political alliance will clean sweep the opponents in LB polls.

A 15-memeber committee, comprising five members from each party, has been formed for the selection of candidates of Hazara division just like D.I. Khan, Peshawar and South districts, leaders of three parties revealed.

- See more at: PPP, ANP, JUIF forms alliance for KPK LB elections | ARY NEWS

@KURUMAYA we dont have to bother for about #PPP, #ANP, #JUI , #JI or other foreign Patriots or Puppets that whole nation knew for now.. and its time for some work by some selected politicians or instead by our Nation...

TuQ sowing seeds of Violence in the minds of his supporters
1102309672-1.gif

Good move by PTI and PAT to stop BLOOD SHED AND AGITATION GOING TO CIVIL WAR !!

Nawaz is history. PML should find another leader and try to reform itself from within. Remove this dynasty politicise from within and turn into a democratic party first.

Nawaz is history. PML should find another leader and try to reform itself from within. Remove this dynasty politicise from within and turn into a democratic party first.

Coming soon NRO IV, I hope PTI/PAT don't Agree to it...everyone should be put on ECL.

Coming soon NRO IV, I hope PTI/PAT don't Agree to it...everyone should be put on ECL.

I am a strong PTI supporter but at the same time i want to be realistic. Both PTI and PAT are loosing numbers fast and they will not be able to keep this going. If Nawaz is cut to the size he deserves, electoral reforms are introduced, and a time frame is given for mid term, i say we should all be for it. FIR has been registered, Shabaz should be made to resign and so should other accused persons of PML (N).

I am a strong PTI supporter but at the same time i want to be realistic. Both PTI and PAT are loosing numbers fast and they will not be able to keep this going. If Nawaz is cut to the size he deserves, electoral reforms are introduced, and a time frame is given for mid term, i say we should all be for it. FIR has been registered, Shabaz should be made to resign and so should other accused persons of PML (N).
If he were to give it all in the end as well, why wouldn't he deal with Imran in the first place than the Army? The Army knew exactly what they wanted, They made Imran realize that what he wanted was what they wanted. But in the end they got what they wanted, Imran could not get what he wanted, but lost out whatever slight he was left with". In today's turn of events everybody except army (objectives) and TuQ(paycheck) lost. However, Imran suffered his sad political demise.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom