What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

This was an audacious attack. The loss of life is highly regrettable. May Allah bestow his blessings on the innocent soldiers and civilians who lost their life.

Violence begets violence. As a nation we need to crawl out of this never ending cycle of violence. We got to recognize wher we stand today, and how did we end up here.

Blaming this on India is highly absurd. The attackers were Pakistanis, trained in Pakistan, belonging to Pakistani terrorist groups which were created and nurtured by Pakistan in the first place.

So the only recourse left for those who suffer from "Blame India" disease is to say that the funding came from India. Perhaps it did, but where's the proof? Nothing at all.

"Keeping in view the difference of advancment , still its US who is being raped there."

Ah, first, it's a grotesque perversion of a crime against any human so I find the term very distasteful.

Too, park your arrogance because were it so for the approximate 1,000 total ISAF/U.S dead, what would such say about the human cost to your own forces and citizens in your own borders?

The same or worse? I suppose that's the only possible extension of the perverse logic displayed here.

You wear your emotions on your sleeve. This war is MODEST in cost of human suffering for ALL concerned relative to either the Afghan-Soviet War or the Afghan Civil War. No comparison actually.

Dear kumar_V1.0:

No need to gloat over the pathetic state of affairs in Pakistan. India too has its share of elements that believe in and practice violent solutions. They come in two flavors:
1. Naxalite Maoist movement now controls major swaths of Indian heartland from UP to Karnatka.
2. Narendra Modi type officially sanctioned popular guys who roast 6000 Muslims alive in a span of 72 hours.

The only difference that in case of India the fires simmer in the rural backwaters, whereas in Pakistan it has licked the cities.

Dear kumar_V1.0:

No need to gloat over the pathetic state of affairs in Pakistan. India too has its share of elements that believe in and practice violent solutions. They come in two flavors:
1. Naxalite Maoist movement now controls major swaths of Indian heartland from UP to Karnatka.
2. Narendra Modi type officially sanctioned popular guys who roast 6000 Muslims alive in a span of 72 hours.

The only difference that in case of India the fires simmer in the rural backwaters, whereas in Pakistan it has licked the cities.

Javed,

This was in context of constant blame being made on India for TTP activities. Otherwise I don't intend to gloat over anything in your internal matters. At this tragic time It should be last thing we should be doing. Dont you think if you blame India for something then you need Indian audience to respond to it?

Regarding two points quoted by you we working constantly to get rid of these and anyway discussing these on some of the existing threads on PDF.

Thank you.

Long Live Pakistan...Long Live our Pak Army & SSGs.
May Allah save our beloved country from such evil acts (Ameen).

Will someone share the details of the brave guards at the GHQ entrance who were assaulted by the intruders in the very first place, and whose bravery made the whole plan made a complete failure?

SSG boys who finished up the game although they did a great job but they were mentally well prepared for the operation, but i will salute the guards who were there at the entrance and were taken up in complete ignorance, I will give these guyseven more credit and for me they are more praise worthy then those of the ones who completed the operation.

Islam Zindabad,
Pakistan Zindabad,
Pakistan Army Zindabad,
SSG Zindabad,
Zarrar Company Zindabad.

once again pak army and ssgs proved what they are capable of ...
that wasn't an easy operation at-all but the courage and the home work was done very nicely... ALLAH bless Pak Army
ALLAH Pakistan ka hafiz

Ah, first, it's a grotesque perversion of a crime against any human so I find the term very distasteful.

Too, park your arrogance because were it so for the approximate 1,000 total ISAF/U.S dead, what would such say about the human cost to your own forces and citizens in your own borders?

The same or worse? I suppose that's the only possible extension of the perverse logic displayed here.

You wear your emotions on your sleeve. This war is MODEST in cost of human suffering for ALL concerned relative to either the Afghan-Soviet War or the Afghan Civil War. No comparison actually.

I think its for Americans to think about human cost they are causing all arround the world for their vested interests.

Be it Soviet War or the Afghan-US War currently.

we love Pakistan .Pakistan zindabad .Pak army zindabad everyone who took part in this opration we salute them and Allah May please with them .And whom died in this operation Allah May take them in Jannat alFirdos.

PAKISTAN Z:pakistan:INDABAD AND ALL PAKISTAN ARM FORCES ZINDABAD.

Blaming this on India is highly absurd. The attackers were Pakistanis, trained in Pakistan, belonging to Pakistani terrorist groups which were created and nurtured by Pakistan in the first place.

So the only recourse left for those who suffer from "Blame India" disease is to say that the funding came from India. Perhaps it did, but where's the proof? Nothing at all.

Dont worry about Pakistan think about your own country first where there are so many problems but you are just too ignorant yes the attackers may be Pakistanis but this kind of audicious attack is not possible with out foreign assistance, Pakistan has plenty of proofs of Indias involvement in destablising Balcohistan and NWFP but unlike Hindustans media and GOI pointing fingers immediately at Pakistan, Pakistan does not blame any country straight away until the investigations are complete and where the evidence is pointing towards.

Pakistan army god bless you ameen.

we knw that there are many problems in our country per ese waqt may hum sub aik hai

Back
Top Bottom