What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

My take is Lashkar-e-Jhangvi a banned outfit. They have joined hands with TTP and al-qaeda

JUST think for DAM "HANDLERS?
LASHKAR WASHKER , come after. till there is a HANDLR . out there, there isno chance to stop this crazy CIRCILE?:angry::pakistan:

Just heard it on AlJazeera News quoting Athar Abbass! But none of the other channels have said anything. Confusing!

Have you seen the GHQ? its not in jungle nor an isolated place like diplomatic enclaves.

ya i have seen this. but i was referring to when the terrorists were being nurtured by yankees as your post suggest, then how come our own intelligence agencies were not aware of that.

Some weapons were also recovered from the van. 8 rocket launchers, a lot of grenades, automatic guns. They probably came prepared for a long stand, but the brave guards made that impossible. Masha Allah!

SSG uniform is evidence , we have to consider all possibilities , i know personally few army officers resigned during Musharaf rule, still their arears are pending , Musharaf had stopped their gratuity/pension and other beneifits , You know at major or col level officers have maximum expenditure and expenses.

Come to my city i will buy you US origional Commando Uniform besides a origional coverall uses by ISAF, and US pilots in Afghanistan, besides all kinds of origional small weapons in use of NATO forces.

ya i have seen this. but i was referring to when the terrorists were being nurtured by yankees as your post suggest, then how come our own intelligence agencies were not aware of that.

Come on man! Don't be so naive. No master mind will come and tell foot soldiers about his whereabouts. Chain of command is very lengthy in this business and most of the time foot soldiers have no clue who they are working for actually. Top leadership take money from real perpetrators (RAW,Mossad,CIA) and order middle tier to accomplish job and then comes the foot soldiers.

It always take some time to figure out the actual master mind behind an attack and sometime you never left with enough evidence about real perpetrators.

I think we must all stop making wild guess despite the fact that developments are pointing out towards FATA and Afghanistan and a possible RAW connection. I think wait and see is best thing at moment.

Come to my city i will buy you US origional Commando Uniform besides a origional coverall uses by ISAF, and US pilots in Afghanistan, besides all kinds of origional small weapons in use of NATO forces.

Exactly, uniforms are easy to find. This Fundamentalist character is deliberately spreading misinformation to earn his pay.

SSG uniform is evidence , we have to consider all possibilities , i know personally few army officers resigned during Musharaf rule, still their arears are pending , Musharaf had stopped their gratuity/pension and other beneifits , You know at major or col level officers have maximum expenditure and expenses.

I think the bit about the SSG uniform is more of a generalization than anything. SSG personnel have very specific and unique insignias, belts and caps which aren't easily available in the open market. Their boots are usually imported, and aren't available in Pakistan. It's a desert-camo boot and its not produced in Pakistan.

I think the terrorists probably wore the most common commando pattern pants and shirts and that's why they're being labelled as terrorists dressed as SSG by the media. However, I'm pretty sure the army can easily identify a person wearing a "Fake" commando BDU. So lets rule out the possibility that actual SSG commandos are a part of this terrorist attack. It's not just silly, it's highly unlikely.

The media is blowing things out of proportion with the "SSG uniform" part. When it comes to our media, their knowledge regarding military weapons, equipment and BDUs is very poor.

What was the overall TTP terrorist headcount??

4 dead...
4-5 holding hostages....
2 escaped and being hunted - are these part of the 4-5 holed up now?

Fundamentalist, told you many times that if you don't know about anything then keep it shut. SSG uses woodland camo which is available everywhere, Peshawar is full of such stuff, un-stitched camo is available & if you have seen the videos of your brotherly militants gathering, they are seen wearing those woodland camo.

Plus, if you have read or seen the TV, the militants found dead are around 20 or less then 20. Much younger age for disgruntled officers or even jawans for SSG.

So think & know before you speak.

I think you need some rest. If that is your evidence please stop posting here on this threat posts like claiming that security personnel linked with terrorists.

Musharaf rule as COAS terminated long ago.

The terrorists asked for a "Safe Passage" which was denied by the army. I'd say they should ask for a bullet in the head because that's all they're going to get in the end anyway.

It is not a serious demand anyway. TTP will now hold the Pakistan Army responsible for the fate of the hostages.

I think the bit about the SSG uniform is more of a generalization than anything. SSG personnel have very specific and unique insignias, belts and caps which aren't easily available in the open market. Their boots are usually imported, and aren't available in Pakistan. It's a desert-camo boot and its not produced in Pakistan.

I think the terrorists probably wore the most common commando pattern pants and shirts and that's why they're being labelled as terrorists dressed as SSG. However, I'm pretty sure the army can easily identify a person wearing a "Fake" commando BDU. So lets rule out the possibility that actual SSG commandos are a part of this terrorist attack. It's not just silly, it's highly unlikely.

Bezerk even making up copycat insignias is not a difficult thing. An year back when was working for a local newspaper here in Peshawar.

We caught the news of a fake vehicle with ISPR insignias and all other required numbers and colors was caught by forces which was being used by terrorists.

It was not an origional vehicle but was made so by terrorists.

those who have lived in pindi will know that army gear ( belts , berets , ranks , div signs etc ) are easily available in pindi sadar in shops near bombeat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom