What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

I request you stop personal attacks at this moment of grief and anger, who told you that i am ttp sympathiser,

Fundy Bro! I know you are a good guy, lets not get into fighting between ourselves in this time of trouble, we are all brothers (& one sis :P) here,

wish, i could join this DAM" classic & historical ops" belive me i would be frist to jump with a sucide jacket, & should had blown myself!
dam it?

That is the Jazba, Batty Bro! :tup::cheers: Inshallah, we wont have to sacrifice you :P the PA and SSG can take care of criminal scum pretty good.

US stooge Z and his cronies can all go to hell.

I believe, we havent blamed Rehman the Malik here enough, for all the bad things he's done, howcome he hasnt resigned yet, howcome no one has asked for his resignation????

Dear The neo-facists will call it a conspiracy theory but it seems after the information that they planned the attack in a house for the last four months it seems the Yankees got enough local fodder for this attack.

That house, is only 4 km from the GHQ !!!!!.

Militants have really shot themselves in the foot this will be the final nail in the coffin for TTP, Waziristan operation is imminent there is no other choice this ****** disease has to be wiped out.

The Tee Tee "Pee" ;) are just puppets, I say, we should go for the real masters !!!!

If yankees were doing this dirty business where were our own agencies.

Our own Agencies, ISI, even arrested many of them, including one incident where they arrested Kaalaa paani waalay, but telephones, especially from the Interior Min. got them released. In the process, on one TV channel, it was said, these Kaalaa Paani Waalay, even beat out ISI personnel after their release. :angry: :tdown:

SSG uniform is evidence , we have to consider all possibilities , i know personally few army officers resigned during Musharaf rule, still their arears are pending , Musharaf had stopped their gratuity/pension and other beneifits , You know at major or col level officers have maximum expenditure and expenses.

Our PA and SSG, active or retired will never turn against our own selves, especially the GHQ. Please refrain from even thinking like this.

Come to my city i will buy you US origional Commando Uniform besides a origional coverall uses by ISAF, and US pilots in Afghanistan, besides all kinds of origional small weapons in use of NATO forces.

I know this too, I personally saw a You Ess Special Forces fully customized SOAP MOD M4 Carbine with GPS tracking , Something only their commandos have.

As for hos it got there? the person carrying it was killed by the real Taa li baa n

Last edited:
There's kind of a media blackout. Channels are airing everything but the news.

I have always supported press freedom but looking at the situation of pakistani media i think its the right to decision. our tv channels do not follow any code of conduct, there is no professionalism and immature reporting. they have glorified terrorists. and we all know that terrorists's only objective is to gain publicity which is what our media is offering them.

With each and every cowardliness, our enemy is making us more and more stronger. We are not the nation who can loss its courage, we have a history of sacrificing our sons, our brothers and our love ones. Our eyes are watery, but the driblets shedding on our heart is making us stiffer and stiffer. By God, we will not sit comfortably until the revenge has bee taken. We live in this country and we will die for it without even a second thought…….our placebo effect is on God and he is seeing from what we are going through…….the six gallantries our nation received today have made the nation proud.

Fellows, our enemy is cunning and plot maker, but we will hit back and this time it will be a hit of ironsmith InshaAllah

those who have lived in pindi will know that army gear ( belts , berets , ranks , div signs etc ) are easily available in pindi sadar in shops near bombeat.

Yep, those are the shops that i was talking about. You can easily find army uniform cloth there.

I have always supported press freedom but looking at the situation of pakistani media i think its the right to decision. our tv channels do not follow any code of conduct, there is no professionalism and immature reporting. they have glorified terrorists. and we all know that terrorists's only objective is to gain publicity which is what our media is offering them.

I agree 100%. Our media is out of control because it is able to blackmail our politicians. The entire National Assmbly has failed to put forth one code of conduct bill for the media.

I bet Ansar Abbasi has already found his 'relaible sources' to twist the whole incident.

well we may wait and see for this particular incident. but have been waiting and seeing for the last eight years now. i think we shall not wait to sweep all those who take up guns against Pakistan or impose their hardcore ideology on us. enough is enough.

I think you were questioning about intelligence agencies of ours which i replied.

Next, I agree that enough is enough... But no need to go for a hasty operation in SWA.

Very true! Infact these so called "reporters" are beyond stupid. A similar dude some hours back was trying to give particular details about the impending operation, moron! If I was near him I would have slap him silly!

Kaira strongly condemns terrorist attack at GHQ
October 10, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Qamar Zaman Kaira Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attack at General Headquarters, Rawalpindi. In a message issued here, he said Pakistan is committed to wipe out terrorism and continue chasing terrorists till their complete annihilation.

He said the terrorists cannot weaken the national resolve to fight the menace of terrorism as the whole nation and all political parties are united against this menace.

Mentioning the recent terrorists acts at World Food Programme (WFP) Office at Islamabad and blasts at Peshawar in which innocent people lost their lives, he said now they have targeted country’s security forces, but “I must say the entire nation extends fullest support to the security forces which are determined and engaged in purging the country from terrorists.”

“We are committed. We have to fight terrorism and get rid of this menace as such attacks cannot weaken our resolve, “ he added.

Giving details about the incident, he said four terrorists, who stormed a military checkpost near General Headquarters, were killed in encounter with security forces.

Link: Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Kaira strongly condemns terrorist attack at GHQ

It is being reported by some other channels that 8 people indeed have been freed. Congratz!

President, PM stronlgy condemn GHQ attack
October 10, 2009

ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attack at General Headquarters Rawalpindi.

President Zardari and Prime Minister Gilani in their separate messages said such terrorist acts cannot weaken the national resolve to fight the menace of terrorism till its complete elimination.

Link: Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - President, PM stronlgy condemn GHQ attack

According to Media

1- Amjid Farooqi group took responsibility
2-TTP Hakeem Ullah Mehsud took responsibility
3-TTP 9th group; Insar ul Islam (According to my channel)

Lol... One can see how they are creating confusion in mind of masses about real perpetrators here. So the decision of keeping media at bay from real action is correct one.

I think you were questioning about intelligence agencies of ours which i replied.

Next, I agree that enough is enough... But no need to go for a hasty operation in SWA.

ya i got you answer and thanks for that.
one thing worries me now. i agree that we should not be emotional and make a decision in hurry to go after Taliban in SWA but snow is expected may be next month there. how would it impede our operation or will it delay it till spring. i think if its snows it wont suit PA. and if it delays taliban will get enough time to do some more bloodshed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom