What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

What was the overall TTP terrorist headcount??

4 dead...
4-5 holding hostages....
2 escaped and being hunted - are these part of the 4-5 holed up now?

4 dead, 3-4 or 5 holding hostages. That gives the total of the capacity of the van in which they came.

8 or 9 may be they were in total.

Any updates....
Plz pray for hostages......there r also few civilians.

4 dead...
4-5 holding hostages....

Yes infact they are part of those 5 as far as information till this time

Come to my city i will buy you US origional Commando Uniform besides a origional coverall uses by ISAF, and US pilots in Afghanistan, besides all kinds of origional small weapons in use of NATO forces.

I think you are talking Star market.

4 dead...
4-5 holding hostages....

Yes, First it was believed that those 2 were only ones left alive and were hiding but later it revealed that they have taken over a building with hostages in it. Count will only be confirmed once op is over.

Its Bombay tit for tat....Gen Hamid Gul....Indian presence is extremely dangerous in Afghanistan, need to be controlled. India is making Garrison in Afghanistan. US is worried about this situation. Its easy to brainwash and use national against the nation.....

It's sad that he wants to exploit this situation for his own agenda.

Come on man! Don't be so naive. No master mind will come and tell foot soldiers about his whereabouts. Chain of command is very lengthy in this business and most of the time foot soldiers have no clue who they are working for actually. Top leadership take money from real perpetrators (RAW,Mossad,CIA) and order middle tier to accomplish job and then comes the foot soldiers.

It always take some time to figure out the actual master mind behind an attack and sometime you never left with enough evidence about real perpetrators.

I think we must all stop making wild guess despite the fact that developments are pointing out towards FATA and Afghanistan and a possible RAW connection. I think wait and see is best thing at moment.

well we may wait and see for this particular incident. but have been waiting and seeing for the last eight years now. i think we shall not wait to sweep all those who take up guns against Pakistan or impose their hardcore ideology on us. enough is enough.

Bezerk even making up copycat insignias is not a difficult thing. An year back when was working for a local newspaper here in Peshawar.

We caught the news of a fake vehicle with ISPR insignias and all other required numbers and colors was caught by forces which was being used by terrorists.

It was not an origional vehicle but was made so by terrorists.

That's what I'm saying, woodland camo is available, but not the ranks, insignias, belts, caps, and boots. Not to such an extent where one can easily copy an SSG BDU. But then again, I suppose the markets in NWFP can produce anything on demand. But I'm still sure that they weren't "Properly Dressed" as SSG personnel.

I think the bit about the SSG uniform is more of a generalization than anything. SSG personnel have very specific and unique insignias, belts and caps which aren't easily available in the open market. Their boots are usually imported, and aren't available in Pakistan. It's a desert-camo boot and its not produced in Pakistan.

I think the terrorists probably wore the most common commando pattern pants and shirts and that's why they're being labelled as terrorists dressed as SSG by the media. However, I'm pretty sure the army can easily identify a person wearing a "Fake" commando BDU. So lets rule out the possibility that actual SSG commandos are a part of this terrorist attack. It's not just silly, it's highly unlikely.

The media is blowing things out of proportion with the "SSG uniform" part. When it comes to our media, their knowledge regarding military weapons, equipment and BDUs is very poor.

same desert-camo boot I bought for rs 3500 from Star market. it is easily available tell me how much you want.
Star market is full of military equipment they even had night vision gogles for 95000 rs.

same desert-camo boot I bought for rs 3500 from Star market. it is easily available tell me how much you want.
Star market is full of military equipment they even had night vision gogles for 95000 rs.

Those are the ones being used by the American and allied forces in Afghanistan. Not the ones being used by SSG.

It's sad that he wants to exploit this situation for his own agenda.

he is right Indian presents in Afghanistan are not good for both Pakistan and Afghanistan. there will no peace until Indian is present in Afghanistan.

a quick glance of your posts would more than suffice. I can't believe you are even allowed to post on here; but that isn't up to me

I had mentioned all possibilities of attacks, we have example of mutiny in 1971 war.I have not violated any forum rule nor blamed armed forces , black sheeps can be found in all government departments and security forces also.

More misconstrued garbage. Boy, people from my village aplenty have served and are serving in uniform. But FYI -- the Turis and the Bangash of Kurram have fought against sectarian outfits and will continue to do so.

Don't you DARE talk to me about 'revenge' or resorting to ad-hominem

You should also think before blaming some one without any proof.I read about turi tribe in wikki pedia , may be wikkipedia is baised about turi tribe.

And i agree with the others. Let's focus on this issue first. The terrorists will be mentally and physically drained, but they are obviously using similar commando style attacks as they did in previous such attacks in Lahore.

The perimeter has been established, and the area in question is quite dark as lights have been switched off. I think radio silence should be avoided, except to create diversions. I have a gut feeling that these terrorists are using radios as well.

flash/concussion grenades should be fired into the area where they are suspected to be holed up, even though my worry is that the terrorists will resort to blind panic fire which would endanger the lives of personnel who are in there.

we must catch them alive

I agree with you 100%, you can analyse better then me being miltery professional.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom