What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

Lets not get personal, please! We have more serious things to worry about right now.

US stooge Zardari and his cronies can all go to hell.

We support our brave troops and will lay our lives for them just like they did for us. Anyone who is against Pakistan Army is a Traitor and should go join TTP so we can slaughter:sniper: them without mercy.

I salute my Shauhda. MAY ALLAH BLESS THEM ALL.
:pakistan:

Last edited:
Never seen TTP storm secure installation and not blow something up and then take hostages. Maybe American firms are hiring mercenaries to spur the army into going to Waziristan.

Dear The neo-facists will call it a conspiracy theory but it seems after the information that they planned the attack in a house for the last four months it seems the Yankees got enough local fodder for this attack.

Lets wait for investigations but still we need to take up all aspects into account.

Lt. Col. Wasim shaheed is my cousin and today we received a call from his family they are devastated . so are we
please brothers pray for all of those who are martyred .
may Allah grant them Jannat-e-ferdos

May Allah Bless his soul.

The wreath laying of Lt Col Waseem Shaheed will be held at 10 am Sunday at Punjpir Swabi, NWFP. Those who want to attend kindly note and pray for his soul.

Ameen

Militants have really shot themselves in the foot this will be the final nail in the coffin for TTP, Waziristan operation is imminent there is no other choice this ****** disease has to be wiped out.

I request you stop personal attacks at this moment of grief and anger, who told you that i am ttp sympathiser

a quick glance of your posts would more than suffice. I can't believe you are even allowed to post on here; but that isn't up to me

May be you wanted to take revenge because i know your tribe history of britisher support aganist local pushtoon tribes fighting for independence.

More misconstrued garbage. Boy, people from my village aplenty have served and are serving in uniform. But FYI -- the Turis and the Bangash of Kurram have fought against sectarian outfits and will continue to do so.

Don't you DARE talk to me about 'revenge' or resorting to ad-hominem

And i agree with the others. Let's focus on this issue first. The terrorists will be mentally and physically drained, but they are obviously using similar commando style attacks as they did in previous such attacks in Lahore.

The perimeter has been established, and the area in question is quite dark as lights have been switched off. I think radio silence should be avoided, except to create diversions. I have a gut feeling that these terrorists are using radios as well.

flash/concussion grenades should be fired into the area where they are suspected to be holed up, even though my worry is that the terrorists will resort to blind panic fire which would endanger the lives of personnel who are in there.

we must catch them alive

Dear The neo-facists will call it a conspiracy theory but it seems after the information that they planned the attack in a house for the last four months it seems the Yankees got enough local fodder for this attack.

Lets wait for investigations but still we need to take up all aspects into account.

If yankees were doing this dirty business where were our own agencies.

Truly a sad day!

I think the most important development yet is the raid on their hideout.

AlJazeera is reporting that terrorists have freed 8 of the hostages. Has any other TV reported that?

Truly a sad day!

I think the most important development yet is the raid on their hideout.

AlJazeera is reporting that terrorists have freed 8 of the hostages. Has any other TV reported that?

Are you sure? we have no such information yet

Lt. Col. Wasim shaheed is my cousin and today we received a call from his family they are devastated . so are we
please brothers pray for all of those who are martyred .
may Allah grant them Jannat-e-ferdos

May Allah rest his soul in peace. He was a brave man who sacrificed his life for the country. I wish his sacrifice doesnt go waste. My prayers are with his and your families and all the other Shuhada.

No security force can monitor 100% movement and plans of such terrorists. We are in a war and our enemy will score a couple of battles but war will be won by Pakistan insha-Allah!

Still ISI know this type of attack would take place.

so where is your evidence or proof to back your TRUTH.

SSG uniform is evidence , we have to consider all possibilities , i know personally few army officers resigned during Musharaf rule, still their arears are pending , Musharaf had stopped their gratuity/pension and other beneifits , You know at major or col level officers have maximum expenditure and expenses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom