What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

Lt. Col. Wasim shaheed is my cousin and today we received a call from his family they are devastated . so are we
please brothers pray for all of those who are martyred .
may Allah grant them Jannat-e-ferdos
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeoon ..May god give him the highest place in Jannat.I am very sorry to hear this.

It is possible militant got information from security personal or few security personal did mutiny because they are wearing SSG uniform, its too early to reach at the facts of attack.
ridiculous assumption from this forums's ttp sympathiser. Listen to your own advice and let the facts come out!

Yep, Fundamentalist loves to twist words to somehow malign Pakistan Army and should be banned from this forum.

Lt. Col. Wasim shaheed is my cousin and today we received a call from his family they are devastated . so are we

may god give courage to all matriyers familly...

RIP

I'm at a loss for words, comrade. Bless him and bless your family. Bless all uniformed men and women. Death to the enemies and ill wishers of Pakistan.

The Brigadier was the security head, in charge, GHQ security was his responsibility, he was sitting in the same office which is now the center of the hostage situation. He was in his office, when the firing started he came out to see whats happening & got martyred in the cross fire.

The Lt Col was there with another Captain for a visit. Got martyred too in the cross fire. He belonged to Swabi, NWFP.

Hatts off to those who give their lives to serve their motherlands. Death of any innocent civillian or a security person is sad, but death of such high ranking officials....i dont know what to say...:frown:

Really sorry to hear that my friend. May the Almighty grant your family with patience and enough courage to overcome this irreplaceable loss.

Shahdeed ki jo maut hai, woh qaum ki hayat hai.

God Bless our fallen ones!

Sorry to hear about your loss Haider. May Allah grants strength to you and your family.

ridiculous assumption from this forums's ttp sympathiser. Listen to your own advice and let the facts come out!

I request you stop personal attacks at this moment of grief and anger, who told you that i am ttp sympathiser,

May be you wanted to take revenge because i know your tribe history of britisher support aganist local pushtoon tribes fighting for independence.

Has there been any news on WHERE these militants were from? I saw some news reports claiming that they were part of TTP Punjab?

wish, i could join this DAM" classic & historical ops" belive me i would be frist to jump with a sucide jacket, & should had blown myself!
dam it?:angry::cheers::pakistan:

Yep, Fundamentalist loves to twist words to somehow malign Pakistan Army and should be banned from this forum.

Again blame game and personal attack, please stop it at this moment of grief and anger.

I have habbit to speak truth , which you dont like or hate to face reality.

It is possible militant got information from security personal or few security personal did mutiny because they are wearing SSG uniform, its too early to reach at the facts of attack.

Most wired thing I read in last 9 pages. Yar hut hola rakho.... Abhi op completed nahi howa and here we have theories which US and International media is trying to pose about possible PA connection with terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom