What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

success? yes, but on part of Taliban. Terrorists want publicity and they got that. they were already on a suicide mission when they were launching attack on the head quarter of army. and the longer they hold hostages the more publicity they will get.
how come they got hold of security personnel for hostage?

People of Pakistan Stand Shoulder to Shoulder with our Brave Army.
I salute my shauhda that laid there life for safe guarding our precious country.

"Do Not say they are dead but They are alive and I Nurture Them, But you know not" Glorious Quran

COAS and Jawans tumhare Janisar Beshumar Beshumar.:pakistan:

The Brigadier was the security head, in charge, GHQ security was his responsibility, he was sitting in the same office which is now the center of the hostage situation. He was in his office, when the firing started he came out to see whats happening & got martyred in the cross fire.

The Lt Col was there with another Captain for a visit. Got martyred too in the cross fire. He belonged to Swabi, NWFP.

Better yet, all sale of military fatigues should be made illegal in Pakistan. Under the law, one cannot impersonate military personnel. Extend this law to those who sell this stuff at the Landay bazaar etc.

Why should people be allowed to buy the camouflage stuff?

This should be part of the effort to clamp down on militancy and disarming..

Army surplus stores are quite common everywhere in the world. It's the same with Pakistan but I think it's time we banned the sale of all military related uniforms, caps, belts, patches, boots and insignias. But it would be hard for us to do that because the surplus stores specially in the NWFP areas have been doing this business for a long time now. Just like how we haven't been able to control the influx of weapons out of Darra, I think it's going to be really difficult for us to ban these uniforms and other items.

success? yes, but on part of Taliban. Terrorists want publicity and they got that. they were already on a suicide mission when they were launching attack on the head quarter of army. and the longer they hold hostages the more publicity they will get.

Not everybody is armed. Not sure why people are being so judgmental before this whole thing is over? Wait for the details to come out and then judge gents.

Will anybody be sacked for this massive security failure?

It is possible militant got information from security personal or few security personal did mutiny because they are wearing SSG uniform, its too early to reach at the facts of attack.

Army surplus stores are quite common everywhere in the world. It's the same with Pakistan but I think it's time we banned the sale of all military related uniforms, caps, belts, patches, boots and insignias. But it would be hard for us to do that because the surplus stores specially in the NWFP areas have been doing this business for a long time now. Just like how we haven't been able to control the influx of weapons out of Darra, I think it's going to be really difficult for us to ban these uniforms and other items.

This was not the case in the past. This practice has gone on unabated since the Afghan war, otherwise Pakistani uniforms were only available through some uniform shops.

These are not all security personnel. They are office workers and some of them are civilians are well. Taliban got publicity... Lol two different groups have claimed responsibility . DG ISPR has requested news channel to please refrain from making stories. Nothing is clear who did this. I don't see any marks of TTP here it is more like sending a message. I agree with hostage part... It must be concluded ASAP.

It is possible militant got information from security personal or few security personal did mutiny because they are wearing SSG uniform, its too early to reach at the facts of attack.

SSG uniform is just being talked about. They were wearing woodland camouflage which is worn by both the SSG and the FCNA. So the issue is not the SSG uniform. Its just that they were in vardi and that confused the security detachment at the initial gate.

Brother that will cover one leg of this whole uniform issue. Uniform can also be prepared.. There must be a comprehensive law about who and where all security forces uniforms will be prepared. (Both military and Police)

The Brigadier was the security head, in charge, GHQ security was his responsibility, he was sitting in the same office which is now the center of the hostage situation. He was in his office, when the firing started he came out to see whats happening & got martyred in the cross fire.

The Lt Col was there with another Captain for a visit. Got martyred too in the cross fire. He belonged to Swabi, NWFP.

Brother that will cover one leg of this whole uniform issue. Uniform can also be prepared.. There must be a comprehensive law about who and where all security forces uniforms will be prepared. (Both military and Police)

The new CCDs cannot be had at local uniform shops any longer. That used to be the case with the Khaki. No longer the case with the new Pakistan Army uniform.

People those Jawans laid there lives and people on these forums are speculating on the commitment of these jawans this make me sick.:angry::angry:

It is possible militant secret had link with security personal or few security personal did mutiny because they were wearing SSG uniform, its too early to reach at the facts of attack.

Can you stop spreading stupid rumors. How can the media differentiate between a NATO woodland pattern(used by SSG) and the woodland pattern used by troops under FCNA command. They are both different.Its not hard to get a pair of uniform. I know of a dozen shops in pindi which have the cloth used for making PA uniforms and they make uniform on order.

Back
Top Bottom