What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

First of all those who think its Secuirty faliure listen carefully!!

When GHQ establish in Rawalpindi thr is NO SIGN OF POPULATION in srrounding of GHQ but Today thr is HEAVY THICK popular on everyside of GHQ Thats why Pakistan Military GHQ construction started in E Sector Islamabad. But unfortuntly because of Economy crisis Gen Kiyani ordered for STOP CONSTRUCTION of NEW GHQ in Islamabad. Today is NOT SECUIRTY failure even Terrorist not entered GHQ I was there at that moment in CSD with in SECONDS military takeover all Areas near GHQ i was in CSD That time when very 1st bullet sound i heared with in seconds Military closed CSD Door (CSD sort of Shopping centre and 1 wall distance btw GHQ and CSD Centre). Thats Not Military Failure. Very thick population around GHQ Today. Even you guyz watch Footage of today Operation shops whr Cars cycles public everything very near to the GHQ.

today in an interview with GEO General Hamid Gul said
"that US are losing war in Afghanistan and they got pressure from Indian and Israel lobby to at least take away Pakistan nukes if not destroy Pakistan army which is largest Muslim army in world.Pakistan says that their nuclear weapons are save and who protract those nukes that is Pakistan army . what happen today will be the reason US will made in future that Pakistan army is weak and they can n t protract them self how they will protract their nukes."

US already made Swat an issue that Pakistan nuke are not save but Pakistan army neutralizer Taliban in swat.once again US mouth was close now this new ****.
INSHALLAH Pakistan will live on
Pakistan Army Zindabad
Pakistan ISI Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Since last 60 years frankly speaking Military interfernce in Govt is not good in our country but today YES I SUPPORT MILITARY ... Military is 100000000 times better thn this PPPP who even not control Sugar Issue.

Today Military have very strong POINT if thy will takeover GOV of PAKISTAN! thy easily say "WHAT PPP DOING WITH PAKISTAN since last 2 years" inke harkatoon ke wajah say hamko ana para even Gen. Kiyani already said that WE ARE REALLY NOT INTRESTED IN ANY KIND OF MISS ADVENTURE jab Military itna lehaaz kar rahe hey tu Zardari insaan banay! there is seriously ZERO respect of PPP and thn leaders and members. They even not speak in well mannerd in Current affair programs. American think we are idots to give complete Military and Nuclear control under Gov Of Pakistan (PPP) who even donnu WHATS NEXT for PAKISTAN!

Govt have 2 heavy lobby organization even in Unitedstate and we are spending billions of $$$ over our lobbiest in Unitedstate WHAT THY ARE DOING OVER THR ???????

Today Situation for Pakistan is VERY VERY SERIOUS!! GO ON KIYANI!! damn PPP

Bro they are actually committing a political suicide by doing all these misgovernment.

What security failure? They weren't able to infiltrate the main GHQ building and were only successful in attacking an outer most check post. The check post they raided is on the main road and anyone can easily attack that.

Point is, we were able to successfully defend the GHQ complex and that in my opinion is praiseworthy.

If the security forces where able to prevent the attack before it happened then i would rate that as a success.

Maybe Black water did it..Who knows who did?Dont explain the one side of pic.U all r abusing Taliban.I m not taking side of Taliban but This is true that we've given residence to Blackwater in Pakistan too..They r not our friendsThey r our enemies ...

Yes there are reports that the van which is used in attack has sophisticated weapons and communication equipment which was imported for blackwater through a third party

Is there any chance of black water involvement?

A house was raided by security forces in Humak area and items recovered. Black water training camps as reported in news are also near this area.

I wanna say this again, the taa li baa n are mere puppets, it is more important to get to the actual "MASTERS" here, !!!!

Those semi literate taa li baa n simply put, do not have the means and expertise to do this kind of attack all by themselves......!!!!

whether RAW or Kaa laa paani waalay, (& I think the latter) should be seriously explored as the real fundamental cause.

:pakistan:

You always have the same parnoid thinking about army as Indians have about ISI :)

Anyway the Bill is a bluff why on earth it was changed and why on earth the conditions were put in later.

Even blinds can see its not in favour of Pakistan.

And you need to comprehend better :P
I dont believe I showed any paranoia regarding the army here.. Neither m I paranoid..(as such :D)
The current bill is definitely not one we want. But the Americans might ..Might just freak out at the Idea of a failed state and its nukes..and might just simply give military aid along with similar civillian aid with less strings attached.
Disclaimer:: I am not implying the army did this attack on its own.
The army had nothing to do with it..I repeat.

You happy now cutie pie??(ur dp jana..cute):cheers:

First of all those who think its Secuirty faliure listen carefully!!

When GHQ establish in Rawalpindi thr is NO SIGN OF POPULATION in srrounding of GHQ but Today thr is HEAVY THICK popular on everyside of GHQ Thats why Pakistan Military GHQ construction started in E Sector Islamabad. But unfortuntly because of Economy crisis Gen Kiyani ordered for STOP CONSTRUCTION of NEW GHQ in Islamabad. Today is NOT SECUIRTY failure even Terrorist not entered GHQ I was there at that moment in CSD with in SECONDS military takeover all Areas near GHQ i was in CSD That time when very 1st bullet sound i heared with in seconds Military closed CSD Door (CSD sort of Shopping centre and 1 wall distance btw GHQ and CSD Centre). Thats Not Military Failure. Very thick population around GHQ Today. Even you guyz watch Footage of today Operation shops whr Cars cycles public everything very near to the GHQ.

The terrorist where able to mount an attack and that itself is a failure by the security services.

If the security forces where able to prevent the attack before it happened then i would rate that as a success.

These idiots are out there to die but our forces were able to contain them in a certain perimeter so yes this is a success!

Put these maniacs against any security force and they will carry out similar or worse attacks. Lets not forget the attack on the Indian Parliament and the 7/11 attacks in the UK.

Hats off to our armed forces who fight and stop these maniacs from missions.

Last edited:
That is not a problem for the Zarrar Company SSG. At night an in pitch black with your night vision in a CQB situation you shoot in small bursts at the targets that are standing and have guns in their hands. Hostages are generally sitting or kneeling so its relatively easy to tell the difference. The SSG will most likely go in at around 3am or so when the senses of these TTP pussies are at their lowest ebb due to sleep deprivation!

This op detail would be somewhat similar to how the Afghan School Bus Hijack was handled in Islamabad some years back.

The explosive bobby traps are to be kept in mind, aisaa na hoo operation start hoo & those either blow themselves up killing the hostages or the rooms are rigged with explosives which detonate. God forbid.

I pray all the hostages go home alive & well & the bastardss into the interrogation rooms.

What is latest update, ?

If they are talibani, I have more fear that they are now more advance.

I am happy that Pakistan Army is fighting them in other areas. It would be good for all to finish those extremist early as possible.

The terrorist where able to mount an attack and that itself is a failure by the security services.

Give them infinite assets and equipment and then you won't have this failure. (This is an impossibility and so is fool-proof security).

Passing these blanket proclamations about failures is misplaced.

You attack GHQ to do what? To attack the leadership of the Army. None of the senior officers thankfully have been hurt or killed but Jawans and two officers have made the ultimate sacrifice and thereby saving the others from further attacks. The assailants have not been able to get beyond the security posts and building. That means they remained at the perimeter. Why and how the attack happened is a failure of intelligence and not security. There is a distinction between the two. :pakistan:

It's showing the time as 11.40 pm. Geo is a Pak channel right? Is this a mistake??

Daylight saving time.

I have heard that street lights have been turned off. Most probably the operation will happen after midnight

kill all those ***** we dont need all those as prisoners....
they are not only threat to pakistan they are threat to all the people in world who love peace..

RIP to Security persons who died in this cowardly act by those *****

Back
Top Bottom