What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

If the information that the plan was being cooked by terrorists for the last 3 to 4 months then it also multiplied all those speculations that it was in retaliation for any operation in Waziristan.

That is not a problem for the Zarrar Company SSG. At night an in pitch black with your night vision in a CQB situation you shoot in small bursts at the targets that are standing and have guns in their hands. Hostages are generally sitting or kneeling so its relatively easy to tell the difference. The SSG will most likely go in at around 3am or so when the senses of these TTP pussies are at their lowest ebb due to sleep deprivation!

This op detail would be somewhat similar to how the Afghan School Bus Hijack was handled in Islamabad some years back.

Yeah! that will be great... As far as going in I know that must not be a problem if Killing the terrorists is goal but i am confident capturing these scums will be first priority.

i thinks they were saying that it was the stadium near the outer check post. There's also Church near it, if you have seen it.
I thought same, could be stadium but lets see. But complex also surrounded, apparently AK47 shots are still being fired.

U got to get lucky like us with Kasab...otherwise these guys know well they are on a suicide mission .

If they are on suicide mission why asking for safe passage and please leave this Kissab story aside there was no hostage crisis there.

If you recall police academy attack in Lahore suicide attackers there blew the moments they came to know now they will be eliminated or captured by security forces.

Yeah! that will be great... As far as going in I know that must not be a problem if Killing the terrorists is goal but i am confident capturing these scums will be first priority.

I am afraid ''capturing'' these pussies will be one of the very last priority for the SSG commandos under the circumstances. They cam here to die; we should arrange a meeting for them with the Lord Almighty immediately! :taz:

If the information that the plan was being cooked by terrorists for the last 3 to 4 months then it also multiplied all those speculations that it was in retaliation for any operation in Waziristan.

To prepare for such brazen attack on GHQ take at least two months that too if u have sleeper cells active for many months doing all the preliminary grounworks.

They should try to capture them alive and then shove something big up their *****!!

In 'forced entry' ops the main emphasis is on getting the hostages alive, every other thing is of secondary value.

And that is what making situation more complex for security forces there... Capturing these terrorists alive is also necessary but what you are saying is also critically important; lives of hostages.

I don't think any prisoners will be taken. I hope its quick and without loss of any other Pakistani personnel ia.

To prepare for such brazen attack on GHQ take at least two months that too if u have sleeper cells active for many months doing all the preliminary grounworks.

Actually they took advantage of security protocols of GHQ.

If they are on suicide mission why asking for safe passage and please leave this Kissab story aside there was no hostage crisis there.

If you recall police academy attack in Lahore suicide attackers there blew the moments they came to know now they will be eliminated or captured by security forces.

yaa,u are right its a typical hostage situation...but they may create even more problems if they are able to distract with this safe passage drama.

Now finally read K-Bill carefullly

Thy said Military command and control including Nuclear progam in the hand of GOVT right ??

We are bastard to give our most secure program and most detterence stuff into GOV PAKISTAN ???? and WHO IS GOVT OF PAKISTAN ??

We give our Nuclear Program setup and Military (which is most decent and high level insituation of any country) give under govt and what govt who even not CONTROL SUGAR issue ?

who even dont pass any statement without fone call from Unitedstate and we give our most high level program and Military institute under GOV ???

American think we are fool people ?? first DESCRIBE WHICH PAKISTAN GOVT ??

We are idots to give our whole setup under GOV OF PAKISTAN. PPP ???

even thr own ASSts Outside pakistan they even try to safe thr ***** from NRO isuee ?? and Pakistan Army Agency and Nuclear control give to GOV OF PAKISTAN ??

DAMN K Bill Seriously KICK this K-Bill.. Why i am discussing K bill Because after critisz from Army side over Kbill such activities started very quickly...

yaa,u are right its a typical hostage situation...but they may create even more problems if they are able to distract with this safe passage drama.

They have created enough drama already... It is time for drop scene.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom