What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

Its Bombay tit for tat....Gen Hamid Gul....Indian presence is extremely dangerous in Afghanistan, need to be controlled. India is making Garrison in Afghanistan. US is worried about this situation. Its easy to brainwash and use national against the nation.....

If the past is anything to go by, in hostage rescue operations (and at least the ones carried out by Pakistani special forces), they eliminate the terrorists to set an example of deterrence.

Did people having the ghori wala shak read post # 79 on this thread...??

Gunmen hold hostages in Pakistan army HQ
Brazen assault on compound is country’s 3rd major attack in a week

a1cf7dea31432d8c6c79227ab50a21a0.jpg

RAWALPINDI, Pakistan - Militants were holding between 10 to 15 security officers hostage inside Pakistan's army headquarters Saturday after they and others attacked the complex in an audacious assault on the country's most powerful institution.

The attack, which left at least 10 people dead, was the third major militant strike in Pakistan in a week and came as the government was planning an imminent offensive against Islamist militants in their strongholds in the rugged mountains along the border with Afghanistan.

It showed that the militants retain the ability to strike at the very heart of Pakistan's security apparatus despite recent military operations against their forces and the killing of Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud in a CIA drone attack in August.

10 killed in gunfight at Pakistan?s army HQ - Pakistan - msnbc.com

give me a break. did we leave any country who could be behind this. US, India, Iran and now blackwater. all these things would just help the conspiracy theorists and again we will overlook the ones who are doing it. The terrorist Taliban.

By the way, The media isn't reporting this right. Hostages are not INSIDE GHQ, they are in a security compound located right next to the outer most check post.

i thinks they were saying that it was the stadium near the outer check post. There's also Church near it, if you have seen it.

Could one of the TTP motive behind this attack be to rush the army into launching the waziristan operation?

:agree: TTP's and its allies.

Besides they wanted some attention and as i said what will be more harmful for Pakistan and Army other than any botched attack on GHQ.

You can hear some voices afterward with sold out media in the forefront claiming they might get Pakistani nukes.

So the rumourmills are going to blow fierecly shortly

i thinks they were saying that it was the stadium near the outer check post. There's also Church near it, if you have seen it.

Yeah I've seen the entire area. I was talking about Al-Zakir's post. Disinformation at its best!

By the way, The media isn't reporting this right. Hostages are not INSIDE GHQ, they are in a security compound located right next to the outer most check post.

yes if you have seen the GHQ its right there.

Church is not that near dear. There is some huge construction work going on in the area where church is located

i am still not clear where exactly are these buggers :( , but then let's not pin point it (if we know) as media is also not shedding much light on it

how many bastards are still alive?:angry: I thought all of them were killed by the security forces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom