What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

Here we go guys. The attack has been planned for the last three to four months and not one day.

Security forces raid GHQ attackers’ residence
Updated at: 1931 PST, Saturday, October 10, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Security forces Saturday raided a house in Islamabad, about 5 to 6 kilometers away from GHQ, where the terrorists had been residing before launching the attack at GHQ, sources said.

Security forces have arrested the owner of the house where the terrorists had planned the attack, sources added. The terrorists were believed to have been residing in this house for the last three to four months, sources said.

Security uniforms, shoes, badges, documents, diaries and detonators have been recovered from the house, sources said.

The photos of the killed terrorists provided lead to the security forces, pointing to the residence of terrorists.

SSG is planning to launch an attack to free hostages and apprehend terrorists. Biggest hurdle is terrorists are wearing SSG uniforms as well.

The terrorists asked for a "Safe Passage" which was denied by the army. I'd say they should ask for a bullet in the head because that's all they're going to get in the end anyway.

That would be very easy for them, I hope they would be captured alive.

The terrorists asked for a "Safe Passage" which was denied by the army. I'd say they should ask for a bullet in the head because that's all they're going to get in the end anyway.

lol, after all this they want a safe passage??? yeah.. they should get a safe passage.. into the barrels of the Pak army men.

But if they ARE asking for safe passage, they had come to make a heavy impact and LEAVE unlike in case of mumbai attack where they were more like "suicide" attack. no asking for passage, nothing.. jus kill as many as u can before u get killed!!

whats the status as of now??
2 terrorists are still on the loose. Possible hostage situation involving guards. I've been glued to the bloody television for the past 8 hours or so. I think concussion and smoke grenades should be fired. The Commandos have surrounded the walls of the complex. It would be impossible for the terrorists to make it far into the complex since the distance from the gate checkpoint to the ghq is a good distance, surrounded by guard posts. We must catch these bastard alive if possible. In other news, a house in Isloo was raided by security forces, maps and police uniforms were seized. Stay strong, stay alert. All exit and entry points should be given full control to army for the next month or so.

Its Bombay tit for tat....Gen Hamid Gul....Indian presence is extremely dangerous in Afghanistan, need to be controlled. India is making Garrison in Afghanistan. US is worried about this situation. Its easy to brainwash and use national against the nation.....

Sorry buddy,

god forbid if some coward indians attack purely civilian unarmed targets like train stations,restaurants and five star hotels in ur cities ,then only u can crib about " tit for tat " for very inhuman cowardly attack on Mumbai.

lol, after all this they want a safe passage??? yeah.. they should get a safe passage.. into the barrels of the Pak army men.

But if they ARE asking for safe passage, they had come to make a heavy impact and LEAVE unlike in case of mumbai attack where they were more like "suicide" attack. no asking for passage, nothing.. jus kill as many as u can before u get killed!!

This also prove that these are actually not TTP. No suicide attacks, no explosive laden van... To me these trained by likes of Interrisk, Purpose of attack was not to damage GHQ but send a "Message"...

2 terrorists are still on the loose. Possible hostage situation involving guards. I've been glued to the bloody television for the past 8 hours or so. I think concussion and smoke grenades should be fired. The Commandos have surrounded the walls of the complex. It would be impossible for the terrorists to make it far into the complex since the distance from the gate checkpoint to the ghq is a good distance, surrounded by guard posts. We must catch these bastard alive if possible. In other news, a house in Isloo was raided by security forces, maps and police uniforms were seized. Stay strong, stay alert. All exit and entry points should be given full control to army for the next month or so.

That seems real goal of SSG for now and that will be more beneficial.

SSG is planning to launch an attack to free hostages and apprehend terrorists. Biggest hurdle is terrorists are wearing SSG uniforms as well.

That is not a problem for the Zarrar Company SSG. At night an in pitch black with your night vision in a CQB situation you shoot in small bursts at the targets that are standing and have guns in their hands. Hostages are generally sitting or kneeling so its relatively easy to tell the difference. The SSG will most likely go in at around 3am or so when the senses of these TTP pussies are at their lowest ebb due to sleep deprivation!

This op detail would be somewhat similar to how the Afghan School Bus Hijack was handled in Islamabad some years back.

RIP brave soldiers.
I say terrorists should be publicly humiliated by women because thats the worst thing anything could happen to men who live in a society where women are treated like trash. i am sure our police women force would do the job pretty well.
i am just speechless cant even think of bigger punishment! :(

That would be very easy for them, I hope they would be captured alive.

Dead or Alive it really does not matter now! Better Dead & bullet riddled!

The two TTP pussies who were caught alive in the morning have already spilled the beans on the location where they had gathered to plan this attack. The police has raided the house near Islamabad and have apprehended fake uniforms and accessories along with some detonators.

Back
Top Bottom